𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 18

And so hashirama senju became the first hokage. Everyone in the village seemed pleased with this. Diane was still angry from tobirama words and stayed away from the two senjus. In that time madara had become distant from everyone. Including her.

He would only come home early in the morning and leave immediately. Diane didnt know where he went during the day and got concerned for his safety. If she didnt know where he was she couldnt protect him. So she decided to stay up and wait for him.

It was around 3 in the morning when the front door slid open. Diane got up from the chair she was in to see if that was madara. Which it was. "Darling?" Diane said into the darkness in the room. A deep "what are you doing up?" Came from the other side. Diane recognized the voice and let out a sigh. She then lit a candle to get better lighting and looked at madara. He looked exhausted and beat up like he was training.

"Why do you look so exhausted? What have you been doing?" Diane asked. She was starting to get nervous and upset. Madara sighed. "It dosnt concern you. Go to bed" he said as he started walking away. "Why have you been avoiding me!" She yelled causing madara to stop but didnt turn around to look at her. "I dont get it. You've been gone everyday and when I do see you you avoid me".

"You only come home early in the morning then leave and when you come back your all beat up and tierd! How am I suppose to protect you when your staying away from me?" Diane yelled loudly enough for him to hear the hurt in her voice.

Madara didnt want her to get caught up into what he was planning to do. He wanted to tell her but dosnt know how. So he thought the best way is to just avoid her but he didnt know how hurt she had been by it.

He turned and his tierd eyes widened. Tears streamed down Diane's face. Now madara felt bad but he couldn't tell her. He just couldnt get her caught up in his mess. "Please. Madara. Just tell me however bad it is I'll be on your side" she said. That's the first time she used his acutal name which caught madara by surprise.

He sighed. "Diane nothing bad is going on. I've just been out training more often to sharpen up my skill". Diane sniffled. "So why didnt you just tell me that? I could've went with you" she said. "I just did women. And I didnt want to bring you. You haven't fought in years and I dont want you to start seeing corps again" he replied.

"That's the reason I was created. To be strong and fight. I'm immortal and weapon. I cant escape the sight of corpses" Diane said walking towards madara. "Please just stop avoiding me. I need to be able to protect you" she said looking into madaras eyes. "Fine women" He said looking away. Diane then smiled and nodded and after that night things went back to normal between them.

~~~~~~~\\~\\\

"This is the stone tablet that has been passed down the uchiha for generations. It's never been shown to an outsider before. The special text requires visual prowess to decipher". Hashirama and madara stood facing each other.

"This is what I can decipher so far... "one god seeking stability split into light and shadow and it is these opposites together that gives rise to all things in the universe". This is a universal truth. In short it states that true happiness can be found when the two contrary powers cooperate together. However it could be interpreted differently".

"Hashirama..do I look like an idiot?" Madara asked. "Leave tobirama to me. I cant do this without you. Help me as the hokage's right hand..and as a brother! The people will eventually recognize your merits! And then I'll name you second hokage" Hashirama stated.

"After you I suspect tobirama will probably become the hokage. When he does, the uchiha will be eventually eliminated. That means he'll come for diane and will capture her because he knows she cannot die and her powers cannot be wasted. Knowing this I've reached out to the other uchiha about leaving the village except diane. But its seems like no one else is willing to follow me".

"Madara..". "I couldnt protect my younger brother...and it seems I won't be able to keep the promise I made him..that I would protect the clan. I'm not even trusted by the clan I want to protect" Madara said. "That's not true! Everyone is!-". "Perhaps that time the ultimatum I should have given you was "to kill your younger brother". You call me your brother but which of us would you kill for the sake of the village?" Madara asked. "I've had enough. Im leaving this village".

"I've found a different path to take. It became clear to me because we showed each other our guts" Madara said raising his hand. "Cooperation is just is a quiet form of conflict" he said as he started walking away. "Your wrong! I wont let it be like that". "Hashirama its what you make of reality. Lets stop being slaves to it".

"Have you been listening to me madara?!" Hashirama said then pointed at him. "Diane wouldn't hurt me because of our bond. Meaning you are the only one who's an even match for me. I'm looking forward to the battles well fight..up until the time I achieve my true dream". Madara said as he turned to look at him and activated his sharingan.

"What is your true dream? I thought everything me you and diane dreamed for was here in this village!" Hashirama said. "You just cant see it..what's beyond this..the dreams of the far future" Madara said changing his form of sharingan. "Then tell me about your dream of the far future. If its connected to the village I need you as a strong member! And..as a friend".

"There is no connection. And you'll never reach it. Chasing after me is useless. You of all people should know no one is able of catching me from behind" Madara started to walk away. "So you'll just leave diane here? All by herself with us the people you couldn't trust with her?". Madara stopped at the hearing of her name. "Diane is capable of taking care of herself for a while. She is immortal and nobody can defeat her not me let alone you. She dosnt need me" he said.

"Your her master of course she needs you. Your just willing to leave her behind?" Hashirama asked trying one more time. Madara turned to him and gave an intense glare. "I plan on reuniting with diane in the far future" he said then walked away.