𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 41

"What is this?...am I dead?" Diane thought as she slowly tried to open her eyes. Her eye lids were heavy so it took quite a while to open them. She finally got them open and all she saw was a white ceiling. The ceiling looked familiar to her. She blinked a couple times before she moved her eyes to look around. She was laying down in a bed in a room with a chair next to it.

As she looked around she noticed the room had items from madara childhood. Diane was confused. "Am I in the old uchiha compound? But how.. I could've sworn I died saving my darling". Diane thought to herself as she slowly got up.

She felt something tightly wrapped around her body. When she looked down she saw bandages wrapped around her chest down to the middle of her stomach. "What is this?" Diane mumbled to herself. She looked back up and noticed she was in the old uchiha compound in madara room.

She slowly got up and tried to move her legs but for some reason she couldnt it was like they were dead. She struggled for the next couple of minutes trying to move her legs until she heard a door close. She quickly looked around to find a weapon but couldnt find anything.

Footsteps then came towards the room door and the doorknob slowly turned. Diane started to panic and just stared at the door. As the door opened diane could see the person had long dark hair. Diane's eyes widened at the sight in front of her. Madara was standing at the door with widened eyes as well.

They both just stared at each other before diane started to cry. "D-darling.." she cried. Madara eyes started to water and he quickly walked over to diane and hugged her and she hugged him back and started sobbing and madara started crying. They both just sat there hugging each other listening to the others cries.

After what seemed like forever madara pulled back from diane and wiped her tears off with a small smile on his face. "You finally decided to wake up after all this time?". He asked. Diane just continued crying and madara hugged her again. After a couple more mintues madara hear diane sniffle.

He pulled back and diane had stopped crying. "What happened darling? I thought.. I died". Diane asked as she looked at him. He frowned. "Why would you take the hit for me? That was stupid". He said. " it wasnt stupid. Even if you arent my master anymore I still had to protect you. I wasnt just going to watch you die in front of me". Diane said.

Madara sighed. "Darling.. what happened? I'm suppose to be dead right now. The thing that stabbed through me wasnt a human made weapon or human itself. Meaning when he struck through my heart I was suppose to die".

Madara then told diane what happened after she collapsed. He told her how he defeated naruto and the thing that stabbed her. He told her how his plan eventually soon failed because the justsu became undone putting a tailed beast inside diane to save her. He told her he brought her here and patched her up and shes been asleep for 2 years.

Diane mouth was dropped the whole time. She hugged madara and cried. "I'm so sorry! Your dream failed because of me!" She said. Madara eyes widened. "No diane. I chose to cause the plan to fail. I couldn't live if I just let you die". He said as he hugged her back.

"Then I just slept for two years leaving you all alone! I'm sorry!" She yelled as she cried into his shoulder. "Diane everything is fine". He said trying to reassure her. Diane then let go of madara. "Does this mean fighting will still continue?" Diane asked. "It appears that way...but I'm glad I was able to save you". Madara said as he smiled.

The two sat in silence for a while before birds soon came to the window. "So because I was asleep for so long that's why my legs wouldnt move". Diane said. Madara nodded. "What have you been doing in the meantime darling" she asked. "I've been fixing up the house here and there and starting another garden. Would you like to see it?" He asked. Diane nodded and he picked her up bridal style and made there way outside.

She had to squint her eyes from not seeing sunlight in years. Her eyes quickly widened. The garden was beautiful. It looked just how it was when they were kids but better. Madara then set diane down on the grass and sat next to her.

"Darling will anyone find us out here?" She asked. Madara shook his head. "No one has yet come to look here. And I also out up a jutsu 500 meters around here so I'll know If someone is coming" he said. Diane nodded and looked out the garden.

From there diane and madara continued to live their lives in the old uchiha compound. About 5 years later shinobi of a new village founded them and instead of attacking the two they offered them to live in the village. Madara was cautious about it considering they were offering the madara uchiha the man who terrorised the whole world and put it under a genjutsu a place to stay for free.

They then explained they were doing it because they had been observing them for 3 years and saw he was no longer a threat. Diane and madara agreed to go. They then found there new home in the village. The villagers were all friendly to them. They didn't hold their past against them and made them feel welcomed.

Diane and madara started their new lifes in a new village. They stayed together every day and did everything together. They helped out around the village and started to train the young shinobi for the future of the village.

~~~~the end~~~~

YAYYYYY! THATS THE END OF THE STORY! THIS WAS MY FIRST STORY AND I NEVER THOUGHT IT WOULD GET ANY VIEWS BUT SURPRISE SURPRISE! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR READING AND LOOK AT MY ACCOUNT FOR OTHER STORYS!!