𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 39

A few weeks passed and the akatsuki members were all being defeated one by one. After sasori came deidara then hidan then kakazu. The only members left were itachi, kisame, pain, and konon.

More weeks passed and obtio had already got everything for the plan in order. Hes already talked to sauske and has already declared war on the 5 great nations. Hes gotten a rennigan and Pain konan and kisame were defeated. Obtio got in touch with kabuto who was the one in charge of the reanimation jutsu. Diane found out about naruto.

Diane and obito were currently getting ready to go out to the battlefield. Diane wore the classic uchiha outfit that had the uchiha clan symbol engrave on the back and obtio wore the same but in purple. He got a new mask since his last one was broken in his last fight. He had to go back to the old hideout to get madaras war weapons then caught up with the reanimation of the people who used to have the tailed beast.

"So when will my darling be reanimated?" Diane asked obito as they jumped through the trees. "Soon" was all he said. They continued jumping when diane saw someone coming towards them. It looked like they were on fire. Diane looked at obtio who continued to go forward.

Diane had back away from obito because she knew he wasnt planning on stopping. She could see now that the person was naruto and he wasnt stopping either. They headbutted each other and sent them flying back. The person with naruto had caught him and obtio landed on a branch. Diane dropped next to him.

"That was stupid. You could've just let him past through you". She said. "I could've but he couldnt even muster enough power to crack the mask." Obtio replied. The reaninations and naruto then started to battle while diane and obito observed away.

"Madaras eyes are the same". Naruto said. Diane glared at him. "His mask's different from the one he used to wear before. It's got two openings!" Naruto said. "Well hes not a complete idiot". Diane said. "Unlike the previous one this mask was specially made. Its battle grade tough". Obito said.

"So the left eye you always kept hidden was a Rinnegan just like nagato and the other madara. Were going to stop both you madaras!". Diane and obitos eye widened. "Did you just say both?" Diane asked. "Damn that kabuto.." obito said. Diane looked at obito. "What does he mean by both madaras? Have my darling be reanimated". Diane asked. Obito just looked at her then started to laugh and turned back to naruto.

"Well then I dont mind using my previous name tobi. Now that the wars begun name dont matter. Madara...tobi... call me what you like". Obito said. "Just who are you and that girl anyway?". "I'm no one. I dont want to be anyone and it dosnt matter who the girl is. All I want is the success of project tsuki no me that's all. Existing in the world that knows only despair has no value". Obtio said.

Diane was still confused on what naruto meant by both madaras. That could only mean madara has been reanimated. "Can we go now?" Diane asked as she turned to obito. Obtio nodded. He then teleported them to the battlefield.

Diane thought they were going to the battlefield but obito teleported them to a place that looked like a meteor dropped. Diane looked around but could barely see anything because smoke and dust was everywhere.

"Where are we obito? I thought we were going to the battlefield?" Diane asked. "This is a battlefield and I'm sure you'll love to see who's controlling it now". He said as he pointed far out. Diane followed to where he was pointing and saw a couple of figures. She squinted her eyes more and saw something blue and huge around one of the figures.

Diane eyes widened. Theres was only one person she knew who could create that big blue thing. And it would explain why naruto said both madaras. Diane started to jump towards the blue figure and obito followed.

As diane was getting close she could see the person inside the blue thing. He had long dark hair and red armour on. Diane lips slowly tugged into a smile when she saw the uchiha crest engraved on their back. When she got close enough she jumped high in the air to land on top of the blue thing.

"DARLING!" she yelled as she put her arms out. But before she could stick her landing something caught her. She was confused at first and then look to see what caught her. It was a hand of the blue thing. Diane then looked at the person controlling it. He slowly turned around and looked up with his arms folded. Diane could see his lips tug into a grin.

The hand then pulled diane lower then dropped her inside of the blue thing making her land on her knees. Before she could get up someone else pulled her up and hugged her. "Long time no see diane". Diane eyes widened. She always heard obito use his voice but it was never the same as the original.

Diane slowly lifted her arms and hugged him back. "Darling.." she cried in his chest. Obito then dropped next to the pair. "I came to bring her to you. She couldnt seem to wait longer". He said. Madara nodded and obito teleported away. Diane pulled back from madara and looked around them.

There were 6 people who all looked shocked. I mean who wouldnt be. This random girl just dropped out of knowhere and was hugged by madara uchiha. Diane looked back at madara. He looked different then the last time she saw him even before when he was old. His hair was shorter and now it was longer and he looks more older.

"Are you just gonna stare at me diane?" Madara chuckled as he put his hands on his hips. "It hard not to stare darling you look different then the last I saw you". "Do i?" He said while looked at himself. Diane giggled. "Hey! What's going on here?! Who's that girl?". Narutos shadow clone screamed.

Diane and madara both looked at him. "She dosnt seem to be a reanimation". A boy with red hair said. "And what is with her eyes?" A lady with blond hair said. Diane just glared at them all. "Should I tell them who I am darling?" Diane asked. He nodded as he crossed his arms.

Diane stepped foward and placed her foot on a rock. "I am the war godess diane!" She yelled. "War godess?" The boy with red hair asked. Diane could see the confusment written all over there faces so she took a step back. "Idiots". She said. Madara chuckled.

"Let's deal with them and meet obito on the battlefield". Madara said. Diane smiled and nodded. They then jumped down and battled with the group.