𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 11

The uchiha and senju formed an alliance. There would be no more casualties or any children would have to die.

Diane woke up a couple of days before the uchiha and senju alliance. When she panicked not knowing where she was until a familiar voice founded it's way to her ears. "Calm down women" Madara said then stepped out from the shadows of the room. They stared at each until he spoke. "I thought the only ability you had was turning into a sword" he said as he went and sat next to her legs on the bed.

Diane knew she would have to tell him. She just didnt want to scare him away the day they met. But now she really cant hide it any more. "I-im sorry darling. I was afraid..you'll fear me then leave" she said then started crying and held her head down.

Madara just looked at diane surprised that she just started crying out of nowhere. "Fear you? What are you talking about women?" He asked. "What I truly am" she replied. He then sighed. "Well now is the perfect time to tell me everything" Madara said as he crossed his arms. "If you hear what I'm about to say your gonna stay away from me...like everyone else did". Diane said depressingly.

"No I wont" madara blankly said. "Everyone said that and still did" she replied with the same tone as him. "Look girl I said I wont run away...I promise" Diane lifted her head to meet his gaze. "Promise?". Madara held out his pinky which diane gladly took. 

She told him to get comfortable because it's going to be a long story. Madara got up from where he was sitting, went around the bed and layed down on the other side of diane them crossed his arms and nodded indicating that he was comfortable and ready.

"I've come from the land of godesses. One day the most powerful family in there wanted an even more powerful children. But the wife could not birth children because of an inherited disease so her husband searched for the best scientist and paid him a fortune. The husband told the scientist that he wanted 3 children all to be girls and to have extraordinary powers. He also wanted them to also look different  so people would know their name"

"He told him to give them powers even more powerful than his own. The scientist said it would take 6 years for him to complete this task and the husband understood. The scientists began working immediately and 6 years later three beautiful young girls were born".

"The three girls were given the names Maria, ausura, and diane. Diane had darker skin than the two others did and that's what made her stand out to their father. The father was not pleased about this at all. He wanted all three of his girls to look different not just one. So in anger he went and yelled at the scientist who told him he was unable simply because of complications".

"Years passed and one day the father came home to find diane outside looking down at the clouds. "Diane" he call out for her. She got up and ran as fast as she can to hug her father. "Welcome home father!" She yelled happily. "Diane do you want to go and practice your powers with your sisters?" "Of course!". He then laughed and went to gather the other two then made there way to where they would be practicing".

"They found themselves in front of  huge house. He said it was abandoned but it didnt look slightly like that. The lights were even on inside. "Ok maria try to use your power and make the house go boom" the father said. Maria happily nodded and tried but couldnt. The father sighed. "Ok ausura you give it a go". ausura managed to create a little lightning but it was not enough. Getting upset the father then turn to diane. "Diane you wont let me down will you?" He said".

"Diane was a fool. All her life she just wanted her father to be proud of her. She proceeded to raise her arm and close her eyes. The clouds above went grey and intense lighting striked down on the house causing it's to explode in pieces. Diane looked up at her father to see his eyes widened and a smile form on his face. He looked down and ruffled her hair. "That's my girl" he said"

"At the time that's all diane wanted to hear. When the father and his 3 girls got back home everything was normal until the next day. Some important people came by to inform the parents the scientist that created them died when lightning struck his home destroying it" Madaras eyes widened. "Long story short I'm the one who killed him and didnt even know. And by the age of 8 everyone found out I was the one who did it. Other kids stopped playing with me and other adults shunned me. Even my on sisters stopped talking to me".

"But.. I had my father and his "that's my girl" sayings. That's all i needed. Until around the age of 18 he died. I was all alone. My mother didnt care about me and my sisters didnt try to comfort me. One day when I was walking around the house. I went passed Maria's room and heard something I wish I didnt. They were laughing and saying how happy they were father was dead. Then I heard my mother's laugh. I could tell she was drunk off wine or something but it still angered me".

"My powers went out of control and a surge of lightning went threw me and everything went black. When I woke up i was chained to a bed in a unknown place. I struggled for what felt like days to break free of those chain and even tried to use my powers but I still couldn't get free. Moments after I stopped trying a tall scrawny man with glasses came in and sat in a chair next to the bed".

"Do you know who you are?" He asked. "Do you know why your here?". I shook my head no. "What do you remember?" He asked. "My sist- no those two animals were laughing about my father's death. I got upset then shock of lightning went threw me then everything went black". "That did happen" He said. "You killed you sisters and mother". I just froze something in me died and something darker awakened".

"After that day I found myself becoming stronger. Every battle I went into I won.I killed everyone mercilessly. Man, Women, and children. One day I came across a fountain and drunk from it. A few moments later I felt tingly and started to shrink. I became a sword and my name was engraved on it".

"I was trapped like that for years until I was picked up by a group of warriors who constantly went to war for other lands. They brought me to the leader and he read my name causing me to become human. Everyone drew there weapons at me butthe leader told them to stop. I told him who I was and how I became that sword. He understood and gave me an offer. That he would protect me if I did the same for him. After that he became my master".

"In every battle we fought together and never lost. Until one day I came into my human form during battle causing him to loose his right eye. I was punished and beaten and every day it continued".