𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 38

diane and obito soon succeeded in joining the akatsuki. They were partnered up thanks to obito talking with pain. They went on missions together and shared the same room since diane didnt want to be alone at night. The other members thought it was weird they both joined at the same time and instantly became close. Close enough to sleep In each other rooms but they didnt think to much about it.

Diane and tobi where both given cloaks and rings to wear. But each time they went on a mission they returned to the hideout with them completely destroyed. Kakazu would get mad each time because he'd have to spend money getting new one. Each time he tried to kill them and they ended up running around the hideout making them look like bigger idiots.

But none of the other members new they were the stronger than them put together. That's exactly how obito wanted it before joining them. "Your turn diane!" Tobi exclaimed. Diane and tobi were currently in the living space playing a card game. Diane looked at her cards then smiled like a menace.

"AHAH! I WIN TOBI! she yelled as she put all her cards on the table. She did in fact win the game. "You cheated!" Tobi said as he pointed his finger at her. "I didn't cheat your just a loser." Diane said causing tobi to get more upset. "Tobi's gonna tell deidara-senpai you cheated!" Obito said as he got up.

"Tell me what tobi? Un." Deidara said as he jumped on the couch. "Diane cheated then she called tobi a loser!" Tobi said as he threw his arms in the air and waved them around. "Well you are a loser. Un." Deidara said. Tobi then got up. "Diane and deidara-senpai are bullying tobi!" He pouted as he started walking away.

Diane then got up and jumped on Tobi's back. "Your not a loser tobi i was just kidding. But I really didn't cheat". Diane said as she snuggled into his neck. Tobi shook her off and then turned around. "Tobi dosnt know If he can forgive diane". He said as he crossed his arms.

"What if we go to the candy store later and I get you what you want!" Diane said as she raised her finger. "tobi forgives diane!!" He yelled while running around in circles doing crazy dances. Diane giggled and turned to back to deidara who just stared at the two.

"You know diane I've always meant to ask you. Why do you look like different than the rest of us? Un." Diane frowned and looked down. Tobi noticed and walked up to deidara and hit him upside his head. "Ow! Tobi you big idiot what was that for?!". Deidara said while holding his head.

"Deidara-senpai made diane upset". He said. Deidara looked over at diane and noticed she did look upset. "Tobi I'm fine". She said. Deidara started to feel bad. He shouldn't of questioned her appearance like that.  she walked over to tobi and grabbed his hand and yanked him away while deidara just watched.

"Where is diane taking tobi?" Tobi asked as diane as she dragged him into the halls. "Let's go take a nap tobi...I'm tired". She said as they got to his room and pulled them in. She closed the door behind them and sighed. Tobi put his finger where his chin should be. "Tobi think diane isnt tierd but just wanted to get away from deidara-senpai". He said.

Diane giggled and took of her cloak revealing her black shorts and shirt underneath. "No tobi I really am tired. I just didnt want to sleep by myself". She said as she flopped down on tobi bed and tobi just stared at her.

Diane looked up at tobi and patted the spot next to her. "Come on tobi". She said. Tobi then laid down next to diane. Diane layed on her stomach and drifted away to sleep. After about 5 mintues went by obito woke up. He looked at diane who started drooling. He smiled under his mask then fell asleep himself.

Months in the akatsuki then passed. Sasori had been defeated so deidara became diane and tobi's partner. "Slow down tobi!" Diane yelled while on tobi's back. Deidara tobi and her were on a mission to find the 3 tails and diane got tired so tobi offered to let her ride on his back. Deidara looked at the two like they were crazy.

"We have to hurry and find a tailed beast diane! Tobi has to go fast." He said as he  stopped running. "I know but I might fall off". Diane said as she got down from tobi's back. Deidara walked up to the two and just stared at diane. "Does deidara-senpai want to tell diane something?" Tobi asked as he tilted his head.

Deidara blushed. "What! No tobi shut up you big idiot!" He yelled. Diane just looked confused. Tobi then started looking around and something caught his eye. " oh look you guys theres a dango shop!" He said as he pointed to it. Diane turned around. There was a small dango shop up ahead.

"Let's take a break! Weve been walking all day I'm exhausted!" Tobi said as be started dancing around. "You don't look exhausted at all". Deidara said. Diane giggled. "I told you to slow down tobi". She said. Tobi then grabbed Diane's wrist and dragged her to the dango shop with him. Deidara sighed and followed them.

When deidara got there tobi and diane were already sitting down laughing. "Why are you two so easygoing?" Deidara asked. Diane and tobi looked at him. "But senpai were trying to catch a tailed beast yet we dont even know where it is. So let's just take it easy". Tobi said. Diane nodded with a big smile.

"By the way what are we going to catch again?"tobi asked. "Three-tails!" Deidara yelled. Tobi then started to count with his fingers. "One tail..two tails... and I'm tobi! Duh!" Tobi said as he pointed to himself. Diane just laughed while deidara looked annoyed.

An old lady then came out with the plate of dango. "Heres dango for you". She said as she put the plate down. "Wow! It looks yummy! Let's see." Tobi said as he picked up one and handed it to diane then picked up the other. Diane just stared at the dango with a straight face. She started to remember the times madara and her ate dango together.

Diane was pulled from her thoughts when tobi said "Munch time!" And started to lift his mask. Diane noticed deidara looking curiously at tobi so she grabbed tobi's face and turned him towards her. As tobi lifted his mask diane saw a smirk on his face. Diane looked back at deidara and he looked annoyed she did that.

Tobi quickly gobbled the dango and put his mask back on. Diane then let go of tobi's face and ate hers. "The sauce is really good! It's not too sweet nor too salty". Tobi said as he put his hands together. Diane finished hers and then nodded with a smile.

"Oh. Senpai. Senpai. Look at that!" Tobi said pointing the dango stick behind him. Diane and deidara looked back. He was pointing at an ugly made pig sculpture. "That looks exactly like you art dosnt it?" Tobi asked. Deidara just stared at the thing.

"Could it be that your work is....a rip-off ?" Tobi asked as he placed his hand over where is mouth should be. Diane started laughing loudly. "You..." deidara said as he started shaking. Tobi and diane both jumped up and starting running from him. "I'm going to kill you!" He yelled and threw a bomb at diane and tobi sending them flying.