𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 9

It took a couple of hours for diane to find madara after the battle. But after asking around she finally found where he was. She quickly walked up to the yellow wood building and roughly slid open the door. "darling! Is iz-" diane stopped her sentence from the sight she was taking in. Madara was knelt over Izunas body with his head down and Izuna had a white towel over his head.

"Izu..na" diane slowly said as she walked towards his body. Her knees collapsed half way and she slammed her fist on the floor. "IZUNA!" She loudly yelled and cried not even caring how weak she looked in front of her master. "Stop women!" Madara snapped at her when he's holding back tears himself. "PLEASE IZUNA DONT GO!" She yelled through her sobs. For the next 20 mintues all she did was cry and madara just stayed in place silently until those sobs became soft and quiet.

He then took notice of how quiet it became. "So she finally stopped?" Madara thought to himself while getting up. He walked over to her and picked her up to find she had cried herself to sleep. He carried her to his room and laid her down in his bed then tucked her in and left. He had to plan how he was going to avenge izuna now that he had the external mangekyo sharingan.

~~~\\\\ ~~~~~

About 6 hours passed then diane finally woke up. She immediately started crying remembering what happened. "Are you gonna cry forever girl?". Diane  knew that voice and it was laced with sadness. "But..izuna" "izuna fought and died bravely. He shouldn't of died but crying isnt going to bring him back" Madara said walking towards her then sat by her legs.

Diane wiped her eyes sniffling and looked down. "Were gonna kill those senju bastards and avenge izuna. But first I need to know some thing about you". "About me? But I told you everything when we first met-" "your lying". Diane looked up at madara now she could see the serious face he had.

"You told me your a godess from an unknown world correct?" Diane nodded. "And you said you fled your world to find a new master. Which then became me?" She nodded again. "You cannot be killed in this world or be killed by human made weapons. Basically meaning in this world your immortal?". Diane froze. She knew she didnt mention that she was immortal and didnt want to mention it. "Y-yes. I'm immortal" she said while lowering her head. Diane knew where madara was going with this. She didnt want to talk about it or tell him for his own protection. "So your a godess and immortal. And the only power you have is the ability to turn into a sword?"

Diane started slightly shaking which didnt come unnoticed by the uchiha. "The only ability I have is the power to turn into a sword that's it". After saying those words madara and diane stared at each other for what seem like hours until he spoke. "Ok then. Get up and get ready we still have to train for the upcoming battle" He said then walked to the door. She nodded and got up.

~~~~~

"Those eyes" Hashirama said. Madara menacingly glared at hashirama. Diane was in her sword form doing the same but towars his brother. "What happened to izuna?" Tobirama asked. "You dare say his name?" Diane thought. "My little brother ended up dying from that days wounds... leaving me powers that will help protect the uchiha!" Madara stated.

"I sent you a cease-fire agreement! If you truly want to protect the uchiha let's stop fighting!" Hashirama said. It then went silent as both clan members stared at each other. Suddenly blue aura appeared all around madara. Diane quickly took human form then ran up punching tobirama causing him to fall down. She then started attacking every senju in sight. She specifically left hashirama for madara to deal with.

Madara took the form of susano and the battle began. After a while diane had took down around 20 senju leaving tobirama for last. She had a chance to look at her master and saw yellow smoke around him. Assuming it was  poison she darted over there.

"Enough madara! Fighting is meaning-" hashirama couldnt finish his sentence from dodging diane's kick. "Damn. I missed" she thought as she landed in front of madara. "Hashirama enough talk! Your words are worthless!" She yelled and jumped up landing in front of the senju. She punched and he dodged she swung her leg under him and he jumped. Tobirama jumped in and diane was pushed away.

"Your battle is with me" tobirama said holding up his sword towards the girl. Diane laughed menacingly which earned a confused glare. "That saves me the time looking for you. So let's go" diane said as then ran at him. The godess and the white haired senju battled it out for a while before a strong gush of wind came hurling at them causing them to take cover.

Diane looked up and saw the susanoo only her master could create. She then spotted tobirama and attacked him from behind which he dogged. And they continued to fight. After a while tobirama and diane flew a few feet from each other. "Who even are..you?" Tobirama asked out of breath looking at diane. "I am a war godess. Because of that no one in this world can defeat me. It dosnt matter how strong you are no powers of this world compare to mine" she replied slowly walking towards him.

"Oh yeah? Why pair up with someone like madara if your so powerful" Tobirama asked getting ready to attack again. Diane stopped in her tracks and did something the senju wasnt expecting. She smiled. "Madara is a gift from the divine. He himself, his ideals, and logic are flawless. Not a single person can replace him"

In a blink of an eye she appeared inches in front of him grabbed his face with one hand and took his sword with her other. She then pulled him down to look at her. "So tell me..why would you kill Izuna. Why would you take his remaining bit of happiness away from him?" Diane asked as tears rolled down her face. The senju eyes widened. "Why is she crying?" Tobirama thought.

The two stayed exactly like that faces inches apart looking into each other eyes for a while when a bight light and strong wind came from the direction of madara. Diane snapped her head in that direction to see an explosion coming from the two leaders. "DARLING" she yelled as she let go off the senju face and attempted to run that way but was pulled back by tobirama. He grab her waist and carried her away from the explosion but they were still caught in it.

this was longer than I expected. But onto the next chapter!!