𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 34

Diane eyes went wide. She immediately kissed him back. She put her hands around his neck and deepened the kiss. After a few minutes madara and diane pulled back at the same time for air. Diane was beyond happy right now. She wanted that for so long. She didnt feel anything when tobirama kissed her but with madara it acually felt good. Diane looked up at madara who turned his head away to hide his now red cheeks but diane could see them.

Madara and diane both just sat in silence for about 5 mintues. "Darling". Diane said as she grabbed madaras face  and made him look at her. Now that madara could see diane he noticed her appearance changed. Her eyes now had lines on It and she looked tired. She also seemed skinnier than before. "You still call me that after all this time?" Madara asked. Diane nodded and smiled. She then let go of his cheeks and folded her hands in her lap.

"Tell me darling...why did you leave me?". Diane asked as she looked down. Madara sighed. He couldnt hide it anymore Now that he needed diane for the plan to succeed. So madara then told diane all about his plans and goals for the far future. He told her why he left and why he didnt say goodbye to her. He told her how he survived after being stabbed by hashirama and why he couldn't come find her after he survived and he told her about obito.

"I see.. but you still couldve told me. As my master I have to listen to you so if you would've told me of your plans I couldve done something sooner." diane said. Madara sighed. "I knew you would just go with anything I say whether it's good or bad so I didnt tell you for your own safety". Madara said. Diane just nodded. The two sat in silence before madara spoke again.

"So tobirama became your new master?" He asked. "It was either that or both hashirama and him along with everyone in the village would have died that day. I didnt want anyone to get hurt". Diane said. "That didn't give him the right to kiss you though". Madara said in an obviously jealous tone.

Diane giggled. "You jealous darling?". "Jealous? Of that senju? Never. I'm just upset he stole your first kiss from me". He said as he smirked. Diane just looked up and smiled. "Well If it makes you feel better I didnt kiss him back so it wasnt really a kiss darling". Diane said. "No it counts". Madara said as he got up causing diane to get up.

"Darling?" Madara looked at diane. "Your so cute when your all old and wrinkly". She said as she widely smiled. Madara sighed. "Is that so? Well don't get too attached the old me so soon. I must leave this world for a while in order to be reanimated". Madara said. He could see diane smile drop. "I just got you back and now you have to go again". She said. Madara walked up and hugged her. Diane hugged him back. "I'm sorry for putting you through such pains all these years diane". He said. "I'm just glad I got to see you again darling". She replied. Madara let go and gave diane a smile.

In an instant they were back in the cave. Diane was in the same position she was in before. Obito was sitting on his broken bed. He looked up at diane then at madara. "Took you two long enough". He said. Diane ignored him and ran over to madara and hugged him. "Be gentle with the elderly" madara said. "How can I when my darling looks so cute". Diane said as she stroked madaras long grey hair.

Obito walked over to where they were. "So are you and the geezer a thing?" He asked. Diane stopped stroking madara hair and slowly turned to obito. She let go of madara and walked in front of obito and smiled. He gave a confused look at diane smile. Diane then grabbed obtio by his neck and slammed him into the ground causing a large hole to form.

She let go of his neck and walked back over to madara and continued to stroke his hair. Madara looked up at diane. "What was that for diane?" He asked. "I don't appreciate anyone calling my darling names". She said as she placed her head against his. Madara just chuckled and obito got up with a pissed look and dangerously glared at diane and madara.

"Wanna loose the one eye you have left obito? If you dont I suggest you stop glaring at me and my darling like that". Diane said as she hugged madara towards her. Obito gave a frightening look then quickly walked back to his bed. "Diane your just as scary as I remember". Madara said as he closed his eyes. "I really do love my darling and wont accept any disrespect toward you". Madara smiled at that.

Madara and diane were finally reunited after three long centuries. But only for a shot time. "Is this really necessary darling". Diane asked as she cried in front of obito and madara. It was time for madara to stop using the statue for chakra and pass on. "In order for me to be reanimated I have to die". Madara said. Diane just sat there and cried.

Madara then turned to obito. "Obito you know the plan and know what to do. Try and make it quick". He said. Obito nodded his head. "From now on you are madara uchiha. You will walk in my shoes until the time I'm reanimated. Watch over diane and treat her with respect". Madara said as he looked at diane who was still crying. Obito looked at diane then back at madara and nodded.

Madara walked over to diane and patted her head. "Dont cry forever girl. I will return". He said. Diane nodded. Madara then walked and broke the tubes on his back. He sat in his chair and took his final breaths.