𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 37

"Ow! Why do you always cut me?!" Obito yelled as he held his ear. Two years have now passed by and project tsuki no me have been going well. Obito  founded a group called the akatsuki and took control of it. Obito grew some more in the mean time. He got taller and looks like an adult and he also acquired a new mask. Its was orange and was Swirled into a hole he used his one eye to see out of. Hes also gotten another eye with the sharingan. He continued watching over diane and he would never admit it but he enjoyed spending time with her.

"You always move! Hold still if you dont wanna get cut!" Diane yelled at obito. Obitos hair gotten to long and diane had to cut it again. And of course his hair was so thick she struggled cutting through it but after 10 mintues she was finally done.

Obito got up and looked in the mirror. "Its good. Thanks". He said as he turned to diane. "I know it's good I'm the one who did it". She said which received an eye roll from obito. He then walked to the way that leads to the entrance and Turned around. "I have to go take care of a few thing so be ready to leave by the time I get back". Obito said. Diane nodded. He then left the hideout.

Obito told diane it was time for the plan to be put into action and told her about the akatsuki. He said they'd have to live there and work with them as a team but not to get attached to any of them because there all madaras pawns. He told her he would have a different personality controlling his body to not ever get suspected and to the same as he did. He said they would be leaving tonight to avoid drawing attention.

Diane was both happy and sad about the news. She was happy because it was a step closer to seeing madara again but she also didnt want to leave the hideout. I mean shes been there for almost 6 years with obito. They made memories in there and she didnt want to leave yet. But she knew she had to.

About 9 hours past and obito teleported back into the hideout right in front of diane. "Let's go". He said. Diane nodded and obito teleported them a few feet from a lake. "Where are we?" Diane asked. "This is the way to the akatsuki hideout". Obito said in madaras voice. Diane quickly got the hint. The only reason he would use madaras voice is when there were someone else around.

Diane then started to look around to see who was here. Her eyes landed on something in a boat that was on the water. She squinted her eyes to get a better look and then they widened. It was the boy that day that asked obito if he could help him with something. Diane looked up at obito who was already staring down at her.

Obito started walking towards the boat and diane followed behind him. When they stopped in front of the boat the boy stood up and faced them. "This is itachi uchiha". Obito said in madaras voice as he stuck his hand out to itachi. Itachi stared at diane like he was trying to look into her soul. Diane also did the same she didnt feel intimidated at all.

Itachi then nodded and sat back down. Obito got in the boat and gave his hand for diane to take to help her which she took. She sat next to obito and the boat started flowing down the only way of the lake. Diane started to look around her. The path they were taking only led one way so she would try and look ahead to see what was up there.

Itachi noticed her behavior and glared at her because she wouldnt stop moving. His glare did not go unnoticed by obito so he thought it would be best to start talking.

"Within the organization I'm known as tobi". He started. Diane looked up at obito and started to giggle which caused both uchihas to glare at her. Diane noticed them glaring. "Sorry it's just tobi is such a cute name". She said as she gave a big smile at obito. Obito smiled under his mask. "It dosnt matter how serious the situation could be diane always finds something entertaining". He thought.

"I'm not an official member. I'm a newbie within the akatsuki who does not have any spectacular jutsu. Both of you should treat me the same way". Obito said. Diane nodded. "Why hide your true identity?" Itachi asked. Diane snapped her head at him. "Its none of your business what he does". She said.

Obito sighed. "I'm not acually madara diane no need to get all protective" . He thought. "If word gets out that madara uchiha is still alive things could become complicated". He said. "Yea so don't go around telling people or I just might have to kill you". Diane said as she glared at itachi who looked shocked.

Obito mentally facepalmed and stood up. He started waving the light around. "Only the leader of the akatsuki and the girl right here knows my true identity". He said. Diane nodded pleased he mentioned her. Diane looked ahead and saw an entrance to a cave.

They came up to then entrance then obito did some hand signs and it opened. Obito helped diane out of the boat while itachi just jumped out. Then a man with pale skin came around the corner. "Why isnt it itachi". He said. "Mr.orochimaru.." itachi replied.