𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 29

Diane awoke from the feeling of wind hitting her face. She blinked a couple times as her vision became clear. Someone was carrying her over their shoulder and two others were in the back. They were the group tobirama assembled. Memories of what happened flooded Diane's mind all at once and she started shaking and sobbing. She no longer felt her and tobiramas bond meaning he died. Whoever was carrying her must of felt her move.

They stopped at a tree and set her down. Her legs collapsed as soon as her feet touched the ground. She then started to cry and scream. She couldn't believe it. Two of her masters now dead. She coudlnt do anything to protect either one of them. She felt useless. She felt anger sadness and guilt. Alot of emotions welled up inside of her but she did not loose control. She knew if she did she would destroy the village tobirama worked hard to build up.

The group around her just stared at her with a sorry look. They didnt know the hokage had that kind of relationship with diane so they didnt know what to say or do. They just let her cry. After about 10 mintues diane slowly got up and started walking away from the path they were going. On her 7th step sarutobi jumped in front of her.

"Where are you go-". "Move or I'll kill you". She said as her hair fell in her face. "The hokage aske-" "godess light of conviction!". The clouds above them turned grey and 20 lighting bolts appeared around diane. The group jumped back along side sarutobi. "Is this the power everyones talked about" the girl said. The uchiha nodded. "So this was the power madara uchiha faught along side with". Diane looked up and intensely stared at the uchiha who took a step back.

"Please...dont mention my darlings name. You don't know how much pain that name brings me". Diane said as lighting struck down hard. The group just jumped back. "I don't have a single person in this village left or a master. So I'm leaving this village. Get out of my way or die". Diane said as she raised her arm. Sarutobi stepped foward.

"Tomorrow I will become the hokage so I will give you a choice. If you stay in the village you will be required to protect it along side all the other shinobi. If you choose to leave the village you will never be able to return. You'll be banned forever". He said "im leaving this village and dont plan on returning" Diane said. Sarutobi nodded and stepped aside and the group followed. "Then I wish you the best of luck war godess diane". He said.

Diane immediately jumped away. She didnt want to stay in that village anymore. There was no need to. Nothing was left for her there.

From there diane was alone. something dark woke up inside of her. Black lines appeared on Diane's eyes and she grew cold. She became merciless. She began taking jobs of assassin. She killed men women and children of any age. She slowly started becoming the person she was in the land of godesses. However she seemed to still remember madara and all the kindness he showed her. She created a grave for him not to far from a huge cave. She would go there everynight and just sit alone.

3 centuries had passed and diane continued doing assassin's jobs. She became quite famous for getting the job done clean and quick. She even earned the nickname the shadow because she would always kill when it was dark when all could be seen was a shadow. It seemed no one in the new century nee of Diane's existence which she was grateful for.

Over time diane acquired a new style in clothes. She wore a black cloak with swirls going up the middle and still wore the uchiha crest on her clothes underneath the cloak. She promised herself that she would stay forever uchiha for madara. She also acquired her own sword that resembled her sword form. It was black and the tip had a red line going down the blade.

Diane founded a hideout that wasnt far away from madaras grave and made it her own. She set traps all around the hideout to make sure no one would try and kill her while she slept. Diane would try to go to the market in different clothing once in a while to pick up food to eat. She always shopped at one market that's been open for years.

Diane was looking at some apples that were in sale at the market. She had on a black plain shirt and black shorts that matched. She was going to grab and apple when one dropped and rolled over to two men talking. Diane went over and picked up the apple without them noticing until she froze. She heard something that was impossible. It couldn't have been true. "Yes he said himself he was madara uchiha!" Diane looked at the two men. They had on a headband she recognized. They were leaf shinobi.

Diane quickly went and paid for her grocery and hurried back to her hideout. "That dosnt make any sense. My darlings been dead for 3 centuries. I swear I'll kill whoever is going around claiming to be him". Diane thought as she walked passed madara grave. She stopped and took a step back. She made sure to put his grave on the path to her hideout so she wouldnt get lost and no which was to turn.

She walked up to the grave and bent down. She wrote his name in the dirt. "Its crazy isnt it huh darling?" She mumbled. Diane quickly got up and took a defensive stance as she heard a twig snap. She sworn she felt another presence with her. It couldnt of Bern madaras ghost because this presence felt different than his.

Diane then finished her way back to the hideout. When she got there she out on her clock grabbed her sword and headed out to complete yet another assassination.