𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 24

Tobirama sat diane up against the wall. She was gaining her weight back and started looking how she used to now that she was eating. Except her eyes. They still had the dead look inside of them the day madara died.

Tobirama set the tray in her lap and sat in the chair next to her bed. Diane looked down at her food. Everyday tobirama would bring something different so she wouldnt get bored and stop eating.

Today it was a bowl of ramen. Diane picked up her spoon and drunk some of the broth. Her eyes slightly widened but not enough for tobirama to notice. "Who made this?" Diane asked. "Is it bad?" Tobirama asked. "No...its wonderful". Diane said as she picked up her chopsticks and took a bite of the noodles. She could tell from how fresh the noodles tasted someone took their time in making this.

"Is it? That's good to hear. I'm the one who made it". Diane stopped chewing and looked at the senju. She looked at him in disbelief and he could see that. "I did make it. I'm glad you think its wonderful". He said. Diane swallowed and put her chopstick down.

"So you took the time to make this?" Diane asked. "Yes and every other dish you've eaten in this room". Diane eyes widened. Now that she was thinking about it every dish she gotten from tobirama was good. More than good it was like someone put their soul into making it. "I didnt know you could cook". Diane said as she picked up her chopstick and continued eating.

"Is it such a surprise that I can cook?" He asked. Diane nodded as she slurped the remaining broth in the bowl. "Has madara ever cooked for you?". He asked. Diane frowned and stared into the empty bowl. Tobirama mentally face palmed for bringing up madara.

Diane started remembering all the tasty dishes madara used to cook for her. They were so good and he always made sure she ate before he did. Diane then looked at the senju and smiled which surprised him. "Yes. He always cooked meals for me and always made sure I ate before him. Though his food is better than yours". Diane said.

That clearly angered tobirama. Not only did she say madaras food was better than his but she said it like she didn't even care how he would feel when she said it.

"Is that so?". He said in an angry tone as he looked away. Diane then giggled. Tobirama eyes widened and he looked at diane. That was the first time she laughed in weeks. He smiled to himself as he remembered how diane used to act before madara left. He would always find her smiling and laughing. Even when they were talking she would always make a joke then laugh.

"Tobirama?". He was pulled from his thought when he heard his name being called. He looked up to find diane looking at him. "H-huh yes?" He replied. "I was asking if you put the garden together yet. I left before we could do it". "Oh. Yes I did. Would you like to see it?" He said. "I dont think I can walk. I haven't left this bed in weeks" She replied.

Tobirama got up turned around and held his arms out behind him. "I can carry you" He said waiting for diane.
Diane hesitantly agreeded and got on his back. He then left her room and made his way to the backyard.

When they got outside diane eyes widened. It was more beautiful the she expected. If anything it was better than hers and madara. The garden was larger then theirs to. There was all kinds of flowers. There was ordinary to rare ones. Even ones that was used for medicine. There was a large pond with fish and a bridge over it in the middle of two large cherry blossoms trees. There were large round stones to walk on leading from the front of the garden to back where there was a sitting area.

"Oh my god" Was all Diane could say. She was at lost of words. Tobirama smiled and started walking toward the sitting area. He sat her down on the swing chair and sat next to her. She continued to look around the garden and tobirama couldve swore he saw her eyes look undead for a moment.

"He would love this" mumbled to herself as she looked at her lap with a smile on her face. "You think?". Tobirama asked. Diane looked over to tobirama who was looking out into the garden. " yes. My darling always loved gardens so he would love this as much as I do" She said as she to looked out into the garden.

"I never knew that he would be the type to like nature that much". Tobirama said. "My darling cared very much about nature. He always enjoyed colorful flowers and their smell". Diane said. "I see". Was all tobirama said before getting up. "Let's go back inside. Do you want to try walking so your legs will get used to it?". He said. "Yes I'll give it a try".

Diane then got up and wobbled a bit but caught her balance. She started taking a step at a time. Tobirama walked at her pace to make sure she didnt fall. Diane was almost at the door when she slipped on a rock and lost balance. Before she could hit the ground tobirama caught her arm. He then held her arms and walked her inside the house and back inside her room.

Diane layed down into her bed. Tobirama went to grab the tray and headed to the door. "Tobirama". The senju stopped and turned around. "I still hate you. You killed Izuna and are the sole reason my darling left the village resulting in his death" diane said. Tobirama just continued to stare at diane. He hadn't expected her to forgive him any time soon so he wasnt surprised.

"However...you were the one who saved me from killing myself and destroying the whole village when I lost control of my powers the day I found out my darling left. I could hear everything that was happening when I was inside that bubble". Tobirama eyes widened. "If you hadn't come up with the idea of sealing my powers I would've destroyed the village and killed everyone. And I did not wish for that. I didnt want to hurt innocent people".

Tobirama continued to stand there and listened. "Then after my darling died i tried to kill your brother right in front of you and threatened to kill everyone in the village. But you still didnt stop caring for me. You came and made sure I ate even after I told you to leave me alone. You took the time to even cook meals for me. You walk around with your head held high and a strict additude yet you still...I do not understand you tobirama senju. But even with my hate being so strong toward you i thank you for caring about me and my well being". Diane Finished.

Tobirama eyes grew wider. She thanked him...again. He knew he didnt deserve it so why was she thanking him again. "You dont need to thank me for anything. I help you because it's the least I can do. Its..my fault you ended up like this so I'm just doing what I think is right". Tobirama said as he turned around opended the door.

"Whatever you say tobirama senju". Diane said as she turned on her side and closed her eyes. Tobirama looked back at her before closing the door and leaving. He then went to find his older brother.