𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 26

"Ok so diane cant help with this situation. Brother can yo-". Tobirama stop talking at the sight as he turned. Hashirama was bleeding from his side. "Elder brother what happened!" He yelled. Diane eyes widened. "Calm down tobirama. It not a deep wound a rock just hit me when that thing attacked". Hashirama said. "Hashirama.." diane said as she looked shock.

"What are we going to do then elder brother. I might be strong but not strong enough to defeat that thing on my own" Tobirama said. Diane looked down. "No..I cant..that would be betraying my darling...but.. if I dont do anything the two of them and everyone in this village will die". Diane thought to herself. "I dont-" "tobirama".

Tobirama stopped talking and looked at diane. "I would've preferred hashirama but hes wounded and cannot battle leaving you to be the only candidate". She said. "What do yo-" "I'm going to turn into my sword and your going to use me to defeat that thing". Both the senjus eyes widened.

"But if you do that then I'll become your master wont i? I'm pretty sure you wouldnt want that". Tobirama said. "It dosnt matter right now. Both of you and everyone in this village will die if I dont do something". Diane said as she lowered her head. "My darling will probably hate me for this... but I dont want his and hashirama dream to die so quick". Diane said as she stood up.

"Tobirama I dont know how strong you are but it took my darling 3 years to be able to be able to wield my sword. Its heavier than any other in this world. Once the bond is created between the two of us it will be final you will be my master. I hope your prepared". Diane said as she started glowing. "I'm sure tobirama is strong enough". Hashirama said as he placed his hand on his younger brother shoulder. Diane then took the form of her pitch black sword.

Tobirama stood up and walked to Diane's sword. He never had the chance to see it up close because madara was her master and only he could wield it. He bent down and picked it up. It was indeed heavy but the senju had a tight grip on it. "Ok elder brother I'll be right back". He said. Hashirama nodded.

The creature was around the corner. Tobirama jumped down in front of it and held Diane's sword up. The creature darted for tobirama who did the same for the creature. Tobirama jumped up and the creator stuck out it sharp nail. Tobirama swung Diane's sword and it cut right through its nail. Tobirama landed behind the creature and ran up again without giving It time to react. He swung the sword again and pierced it's back.

The creature let out an agonizing scream as it slowly started to vanish. Tobirama jumped back and his finger brushed the spot to make diane human again. The sword started to glow and diane dropped on her knees. Tears rand down her face and her hand covered her mouth. "No..it didnt feel right! It's not the same feeling as with my darling!". Diane thouht as she cried.

Tobirama was confused and shocked. She just started crying out of nowhere. "Diane.. are you ok?" He said. Diane slowly looked up to him then got up and wiped her face. "Yes.. I'm fine. Let's hurry and get hashirama to the hospital". She said. Tobirama nodded and they both went to retrieve hashirama then take him to the hospital.

A few days passed after that and the reconstruction of the gate was done. Hashirama healed up well. But things between tobirama and diane got a little...awkward. diane would try to avoid tobirama as much as she could. She couldnt face him after what happened that day but of course since they lived together avoiding him was impossible.

"Diane the other day you said your powers were temporarily useless and you'd tell me later what you meant". Tobirama said as he was cooking dinner for the two. "Oh I guess I did say that.. what I meant was since my powers are not of this world and I was scientifically created when my powers were sealed and returned they drained. Meaning it needed to recharge back up". Diane said as tobirama walked over to her and put her plate down in front of her.

"So that's what you meant". Tobirama said as he sat across from her with his plate. They both thanked and started eating. As usual tobirama dish was amazing. "So diane can we talk about this master stuff. It's still all kind of new to me". Tobirama said as he looked at diane. She finished chewing then swallowed. "Oh yes I'm sorry I was suppose to tell you all the things you should know when you became my master but I couldnt". She said.

"Well you can tell me now if you'd like". He said. Diane then proceeded to tell him everything he needs to know about being her master and what she needs to do for him. She told him about the bond and how it can be served. She also told him about her past and who she really was.

"Hm. I seem to get it now". Tobirama said as he took another bite of his food. "I don't want to tell you that I can protect you since I couldnt even protect my darling". Diane said. "Do I get a nickname to or was that by choice?". Tobirama asked. "I'm suppose to call you master but when I called my darling that he was disgusted and told me to never call him that or bow to him and to call him anything but master so i called him darling". Diane said

"I see". Tobirama said. "Would you like me to call you something besides master?" Diane asked. "My name will do just fine". "Ok then". Tobirama then took the plates and washed them. As they were headed to there rooms tobirama stopped diane. "Yes tobirama" diane asked as he turned her around.

"You dont..I mean..". Tobirama seemed stuck. He himself didn't know why he stopped her. " what is it?" Diane asked as she walked foward and held tobiramas face in her hand. A blush then brushed his face. " are you sick? Your very warm and red". Diane said as she put her hand on his forehead then back on his cheek.

Tobirama took a step back. "I'm fine. I just wanted to say have a good night is all". He said as he quickly walked away to hide the fact his blush got deeper. "Goodnight tobirama" diane said as she walked in her room and closed the door.