𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 6

After madara and hashiramas last talk they started meeting up every now and then. And of course diane came with her master.

Madara and hashirama were practicing their skills on one another and hashirama knocked madara down which angered the observing diane. She sat above the mountain and watched them closely or More like hashirama closely. She still didnt trust him and was waiting for him to try something so she could kill him. But madara told her they would be practicing so he would have to get hurt.

"Tijutsu and kumite. Nice job pulling a draw against me!". Madara said sitting up. "Its not a draw.. I'm still standing!". "Huh?" "OUCH!" Hashirama yelled as he fell down. This caught the attention of diana. "What happened? What hit him?" Diane thought to herself curiously looking around to notice a rock sitting next to his head.

She then glanced at madara who had a winning look on his face. "Darling that was you? "She thought at a grin plastered her face. "What were you saying? How's this not a draw?" Madara yelled. "When did you.." madara laid back laughing and explained how he did it. Then they both got up and and went to sit on a rock to drink water.

"So madara, who's the girl? And why is she so protective of you. I thought she was gonna kill me the day we met." Hashirama said scaredly. "Under orders from my clan I cannot reveal details about her to anyone outside the clan. Sorry but just try to use your imagination for now". "Oh? She must be important to your clan." Hashirama then changed the subject to the future both him and madara was envisioning.

Diane climbed down and went beside madara. "Diane what do you think?" Madara asked as he looked at his companion. "About what darling?". "About the future. Dosnt a place where children can be children and not get sent out to war sounds good?" "What ever you think is good is what I think is good darling." Diane gave madara a smile and he nodded his head and returned the smile. Diane madara and hashirama climbed their way up a mountain and sat down exhausted.

"This is a good place. Right here is where well build our own village." Hashirama said while pointing out to the open land in front of them. "And our faces will be carved right here in this mountain." After a while madara and hashirama gave each other a rock and said to hold onto it the next time they meet.

Ok so this is short but the next will probably be longer.