𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 27

It's been 10 years since tobirama became Diane's master. He had been named 2nd hokage and grew a little taller to but kept the same face. New things were created in the village and new rules were set by tobirama. Diane and him grew close in that time. Now that he was hokage he had to mostly stay in the hokage building and do work and diane helped him. He created new jutsu that would help the shinobi and village in the future and diane admired that about him.

The village and other villages found out about tobirama and how he was Diane's new master. People said they preferred he been her master then madara solely because of the reputation he had. Those comments upset diane. They didnt even know madara and they just assumed he only used diane for her powers. "Where should I put this scroll?" Diane asked as she held a green scroll in front of tobirama. "In that pile over there". He said as he pointed to the side of the room.

Diane walked back to tobirama and sat on the desk he was writing on. He looked up. "Diane?". "Tobirama?". He then smirked. "Get off the table it can only hold so much weight". Diane loudly gasped got off the table walked to tobirama and spinned his chair around to face her. She held on to both the arm rest. Tobirama held his smirk the whole time "You callin me fat bunny man?" Diane now smirked as the one from tobiramas face fell.

"Stop calling me that!" Tobirama yelled as he pushed away from diane who then laughed. "But it's so hard not to call you that! Your hair is so white and fluffy like a cute little bunny." Diane said as she laughed more. Tobirama just glared at her. There was then a knock at the door. Tobirama was about to say come in but before he could diane ran over and covered his mouth.

Both diane and tobirama knew who it was. It was a women who clearly liked tobirama and diane was not letting anyone near her master. Not because she liked him but solely because she said something she didnt like when they met.

~~~~~||||flashback||||~~~~

"Pleaseee tobirama!!". "No is a no diane". Diane and tobirama just got back from a meeting and walked into the hokages room. She wanted to get some sweets which tobirama wasnt a fan of. "But I haven't had one before!! And I heard they had some now!" Diane asked again. "No diane no sweets". Diane then looked down and started to act as if she was crying.

Tobirama sighed. He didnt like seeing diane upset since she recovered all those years from madara. "Ok diane we can get sweets". He said. Diane jumped up and hugged him from his neck. "thank you tobirama!!!" She said as she let go and ran to the door. But before she could open it someone on the other side did which caused the door to hit her.

She fell down and rubbed her back. "Who the -" diane stopped when she looked up and saw who hit her. It was a women. She was pale and had long blonde hair and blue eyes. She wore a blue crop top and short skirt that matched. She looked to be around tobiramas age.

"Excuse you" she said as she walked to tobirama. Diane was beyond upset. This women who dressed as if she begged for attention had the audacity to hit her with the door then say excuse you! Diane got up and walked over to her and turned her around. "Excuse you? No excuse you! You just hit me with the door and didn't even apologize!"diane yelled forgetting her master was right in front of her.

"You shouldn't of been behind the door. Now scram little girl". She said as she turned back around to tobirama. Diane just stood there frozen. "Mr.hokage sir...I-Im here to turn in these papers". She said in an innocent voice. She clearly made it obvious she liked the senju. Tobirama took the papers from her. She then turned around and slightly shoved diane as went to the door. That provoked diane more than her words.

Diane grabbed the women's hair and pulled her back which caused her to fall. She then dragged the women by her hair and kicked her back out the door then slammed the door closed. She turned back around and looked at tobirama. He must have found what happened amusing because his head was turned and he was laughing while covering his mouth.

~~\\\ flashback end\\\~~

Diane removed her hand from tobirama and made her way over to the door. But before she opened the door she pulled her shirt down that exposed her shoulder and someone of her chest. Tobirama looked away because he knew was diane was going to do. She then ruffled her hair and opended the door.

There stood the women diane dragged out of the room. Diane looked her up and down before saying slowly. " can I help you? Hes... busy". with a smile. The women glared at Diane's appearance. Diane smiled wider because of the look the women had on her face. Diane stuck out her tounge and slammed the door in her face. She could hear her stomping off from behind the door.

Diane laughed to herself and turned around to meet tobirama eyes. They were glued to hers. They started at each other before he said "fix yourself diane". Diane nodded and fixed her clothes before making her way to sit back on tobirama desk.

"I cant belive that just happened. Like I would let her get close to my master. Women do anything for men attention". She said as she pouted. "Shes not my type anyway" tobirama said as he continued working on his scroll. "What is your type tobirama?" She asked as she rested her head in her palms and layed on her elbows in front of his face. He looked up at the girl in front of him and sighed. "I'll tell you some other day".

"Acually have you ever been with a women before?" Diane asked. "No". He replied. "Oh I see. You like men" Tobirama looked up and angrily glared. " No i dont! That's not why!" Diane giggled. "Then why?". "The way I grew up in was a place of constant battling. There was never the time for relationships" He said. "However...I did take a liking to a girl I just met in my younger days. Even though she was on the enemies side and looked different I still found her beautiful" He said.

"Shes probably dead by now" Diane said as she got off the table and sat down in a chair. Tobirama just nodded and continued working on his scrolls.