𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 13

It's been a couple months since the alliance between the senju, uchiha, and the building of the new village. The uchiha clan and other clans started to move into the new village. Madaras been busy with hashirama planning the construction and where to put certain buildings. In that time diane has gotten to know everyone in the village. At first they were cautious because of how different she looked but soon opened up and began to trust her.

"Darling?". "What women?". diane got to spend time with madara today to move into the new uchiha compound in the village. "Do you think I should start wearing the uchiha Crest?" She asked. Madara stopped causing her to. He stared at her for a few moments. "If that's what you want". He continued walking and diane nodded her head pleased with his response.

When they got to the new compound they had to look for the house with madaras name. "Its...huge" diane said while looking at the house. The house was indeed big.. too big in madaras opinion.

They both took their shoes off at the door and stepped into. It had 4 bedrooms 3 bathrooms a living room a big kitchen lots closet space a pantry and a backyard with garden area. Diane and madara quickly settled in and went out to the back to start designing how the garden would look. If madara loved anything its was bright flowers and a small pond with fish in his backyard. At the old house the garden was a bit smaller than this one.

They finished making the plan on the design and decided to go look around the village to see if any plant stores were open. As madara and diane walked down the street he noticed alot of people staring. To be specific men staring. And all there eyes landed on the person who didnt even seem to notice it.

Madara had to admit diane was extremely beautiful even if she looked different from everyone else but her clothes were a bit...revealing. After more and more stares he started to get annoyed. He would stare back at whoever stared at her for too long.

20 mintues passed then they finally found a flower shop. They bought out everything and the man running it said he would deliver everything in a week. After they left the shop madara turned to diane. "How about we go shopping?" He knew what he was doing. He didnt want men to stare at her like he witnessed today. It made him feel uneasy.

"For food or for clothes?" Diane asked looking up to madara. "How about both?" Madara said while looking forward. "You sure you want to go shopping with me? It may take all day for me to find something. Dont you have more work you have to do?". "All of that can wait. We've barely spent any time together yet seen each other because I'm so busy" Shopping did in fact take all day. Diane got so many new things madaras wallet would run dry any minute. And to make things worst he had to carry everything.

"Are you trying to make me go broke women?" Madara asked as they left another store. "Huh? I thought you said you wanted to go shopping darling" Diane said as she was fixing her bags. "I said let's go shopping not let's make madara broke". He then sighed and she just laughed. "I guess I got everything I wanted and needed for the house and I don't see anymore shops so I guess we can go home" she said. Madara thanked the skys for the construction.

It was late when they got back to the compound. The two were talking about which flower looked better on her the entire way there. When they were almost in front of the house madara noticed a figure leaning against the wall. He stopped walking causing diane to stop. "Darling?" Diane mumbled following the direction of madaras intense stare only to find a certain white haired senju walking towards the pair.

"Tobir-" "tobirama?" Diane cut off madara and took a step foward. Madara glared at diane for cutting him off which she always seem to do. "What are you doing here?" Diane asked as tobirama stopped a few inches from her. "I'm here strictly on business". He then glared at madara. "Tomorrow there will be a meeting on where the hospital will be built. My elder brother wishes your presence be there" he said.

Madara did his usual hn. "Did you come all the way out here just to say that?" Diane said causing the senju eyes to fall upon her form again. "Yes. He considers  Madara a founder of the village so my elder brother wishes he be informed of these meetings" Tobirama said keeping his eyes glued to the girl in front of him.

Now that they weren't in battle he could acually observe diane and her features. Even though she were different he couldnt ignore the fact that she was beautiful. "Well then if that's all you came here for then have a good night" she said snapping the senju out of his thoughts. As diane ran by madara side again tobirama continued. "You know. You technically qualify as a co founder here" he said crossing his arms.

"This village is my darlings dream not mine. I'm no founder or co founder" Diane said as she and madara walked to their door and unlocked it. "Have a good night tobirama" she said as she closed the door. "I cant belive he was just here" Diane said placing the bags on the table. Madara nodded in agreement. "Thank you for today. It was nice having you to myself again" she said with a smile on her face causing madara to smile.

"What tobirama said was correct. You were there when hashirama and me talked about the village and I remember you having a say in some things". "Huh? I dont remember saying anything. But if you want me to become a founder with you than I will". Madara smiled and nodded his head. "So tomorrow you'll start accompanying me to the meetings" Madara said while turning around to head to his room. "Sounds good. Good night darling". Diane said as she put up the grocery and then took her bags in her room.

****************