𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 19

And so Madara left the village he and hashirama created leaving something important behind.

~~~~///

Diane sat at on the couch reading a book when she noticed it was getting late and madara still wasnt back yet. She decided to take a walk around the village and look for him.

It's been a while since shes walked around. New things were built like shops and places to eat. Diane was too busy looking at everything she didnt she bumped into someones back. She let out a small "Ow!" And fell down. When she looked up she immediately wished she she just stayed home. Of course she just had to bump into the tobirama senju. He was the last person she wanted to see.

Tobirama just stood there starting down at her with a shocked expression. Diane got up and brushed herself off and glared at him. "Watch were your stopping!" She snapped at him which brung him out of his shocked stage. "Diane...what are you..how are you doing?". Diane quickly got annoyed with him asking so many questions.

"I dont have time to talk. I'm looking for my darling. Have you see him?" She asked calmly while looking around. Tobirama stood there staring at the girl in front of him confused. "What are you talking about?" He asked her. "What are you talking about what am I talking about? I said I'm looking for my darling aka madara. Have you seen him?" She asked again looking the senju straight in the eyes.

"Hashirama didnt tell you?" He asked. "I haven't spoke to hashirama in a month. Why would he need to talk to me and about what?". Diane started to suspicious. Tobirama wasnt answering any of her questions about madara and is now saying hashirama was suppose to tell her something.

"Diane?" She turned around to the other person she didnt want to see. "Ah hashirama wheres my darling?" She asked him a bit irritated. He didnt say anything. He just stood there with his head lowered. Diane looked back to tobirama who was acting the same way.

"What the hell is going on? Why arent any one of you answering me? And hashirama what is this about you needing to tell me something?" She said. "Diane..I'm sorry madara is..". She went up to hashirama and looked him with murderous eyes. "What happened to my darling " she slowly but seriously asked. "He left the village" Tobirama finally said. Diane slowly turned around to tobirama.

"The hell did you just say? You think this is funny!" Diane yelled drawing alot of attention. People slowly gathered around the three. Hashirama place his hand on her shoulder. "Diane it's true..madara has left the village" he said. Her eyes widened."Your..lying" she said. Hashirama shook his head. "I'm not lyin-". "YOUR LYING! HE WOULDNT JUST LEAVE ME HERE!" diane screamed as she stepped away from him.

"This..cant be true" diane said them grabbed her head. Pain started to wash over her body  "Diane calm down" Tobirama said and went to touch her but lightning zapped his hand away. "No he wouldnt leave me...theres no way..he promised he wouldnt leave me.." diane mumbled to herself unaware her powers were now going out of control.

Diane then let out an agonizing scream in pain as she felt lighting zap all threw her body. Lightning clouds and strong wind blew everything around her away. she then let out another screamed again. The two senjus jumped away to any injured civilians. When they came back to diane was floating in mid air. Both her entire eyes was red and bleeding. She was trapped in what seemed like a ball of lightning.

"What is this power!" Tobirama yelled looking at the girl. "I think her powers are out of control. She seems to be in a state a shock so we wont get through to her!" Hashirama replied. The ball diane was in grew bigger by the second. Tobirama quickly catched on as to what was happening.

"Elder brother we have to stop her! All of her power is building up in that ball. Meaning she will explode and take the whole village with her!" He said. Hashirama cursed under his breath. He barely understood what diane was when she explained it to him so he had no clue how to stop her.

"Elder brother! What if her power is like chakra. If it is then we could put a sealing jutsu on her and stop the explosion" tobirama suggested. "That should work!" Hashirama replied and proceeded to do some hand signs. "SEALING JUTSU" he yelled used his wood style to cover the whole ball.

A few moments later the glowing faded and the wind softened. Hashirama recalled the wood and as soon as the wood left Diane's unconscious body fell down but before it hit the ground tobirama caught her.

He checked to see is she was still alive and she was just unconscious. Hashirama jumped next to his brother and looked at her. "Who knew she had that much power" Tobirama said and Hashirama nodded in agreement then looked around his village. Everything surrounding them was destroyed. It was only a few building that could be rebuilt.

Hashirama decided diane was to stay with them until she woke up and would be able to talk. He took diane from tobirama and went to his home to let her rest. He put her in the guest bedroom and for both her and the villages safety wrapped wood around her bed and body.

~~~~~\\\\\~~\~

3 weeks passed and diane still hasn't woken up. A nurse was scheduled to check on her every few hours. Tobirama and hashirama would check in every once in a while to see how she was doing but each time she would still be unconscious.

It was around morning noon when tobirama decided to check up on diane. He knocked on her door then peeped his head in. She was still unconcious. He came in and shut the door behind him. He then proceeded to open the curtain and the window to let fresh air in.