𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 4

Madara could literally feel diane getting upset from not knowing who this boy was and madara was quite curious of who he was too.

"I asked who you are!". madara yelled attempting to get an answer for diane's sake. "Its hashirama. i cant tell you my last name due to reasons". Madara noticed from the corner of his eye dianes shoulders drop but her gaurd did not. "Hashirama, eh? well just watch me. im gonna make it this time"  madara said while turning around getting ready to throw another rock.

Diane noticed madara threw the rock like how he throws his weapons and she also noticed when he threw it hashiramas had a shocked expression on his face. 

Madara's rock stopped in the middle of the stream and he gave a dead look while hashirama looked bored. Diane laughed knowing he would blame it on hashirama for standing behind him. Hes always done that so diane knows to always stand next to him. 

"Hey! you stood behind me on purpose to distract me! im the type that cant even pee when someone's standing behind me!" madara yelled at hashirama. "S-sorry" hashirama said with a depressed arua now around him.

"Hey.. dont take it so seriously.. sorry i was just making excuses..". Shock was written all over dianes face. Madara never apologized before so that surprised her. "I..didnt know.. that you had a obnoxious self-diagnosed neurosis" hashirama said. "What does that mean darling?" diane asked not knowing what that long name was or meant. 

"I cant tell if your a nice guy or a nasty guy!" Madara yelled at hashirama who stood up and started waving his arms around laughing. "At least im better than you at rock skipping!" he said.  "Want me to skip you instead?" madara yelled. Hashirama had that depressing arua over him again. "S-sorry...i didnt mean to upset you". 

"He sure is weird. One minute hes happy then the next depressed" diane said walking in front of hashirama. "Ill let you throw me in to make amends. go ahead, throw me." Madara put his hands on his hips."Do you even notice your own obnoxious neurosis?". "I just hope i make it across".

"You should tell him to leave darling". diane said to madara. "You're a real eyesore! get lost!" Madara screamed. Hashirama got up to leave but madara stopped him. "Which is it? why dont you be more clear?" Hashiramas said.  "why are you stopping him darling?" Diane asked. "W-well..." "Darling look!". Diane yelled. Madara turned his head and hashirama head followed. 

"T-thats!.." hashirama said then ran towards the stream. He started running on the water and diane gave a serious look at madara. "Darling he can walk on water like you and your clan. Is he a shinobi?" She asked. "Are you...a shinobi?" madara asked to answer her question which hashirama completly ignored.

"This location will become a battlefield soon. go home". He didnt need to tell diane that twice. If madaras safety wasnt guarenteed here she didnt think twice about leaving. "Darling! lets go!" diane said as she grabbed madaras arm.

"Sorry but i got to go" hashirama said as he leaped out of the water on the other side. "So long uh.." diane was cautious about madara giving out his name but before she could say anything madara already said his name. Diane pulled madaras arm which yanked him foward and that didnt fail to catch hashiramas attention. "Did somthing just pull him? but no one else is over there." hashirama said to himself as he walked away. 

Thoughts on Diane's character? I think shes cool 8^).