𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 7

"So diane. What do you think of hashirama?" Madara asked and nudged  her arm. "I think whatever you think of him darling". "That's not-". He was cut off by the sound of bushes rustling. Izuna stepped out from them. "Nii-San father wants to talk to you and oneesann." He said with not alot of energy. They both nodded and made their way back home.

The three of them got home and madara went to speak to his father with diane trailing behind him. Madara knocked on the door and a muffled come in was heard. Both diane and madara made their way in front of the man and sat down. "Father you wanted to see us". Madara said. "Yes. It's about the boy you and diane has been hanging out with. Are you aware that he belongs to the senju clan?"

Madara eyes widened and diane gasped. "What! No I didnt know! We never exchanged last names!" Madara yelled. His father sighed. "Its good to hear you've never exchanged last names but do you think the clan will accept that? If they found out you've been talking to our greatest enemy the senju you could be ripped of the uchiha name and abandoned". Diane noticed madara slightly shaking.

His father continued. "The next time you meet up follow him and collect Intel on the senju. And if he finds out who you are. Diane." She looked up and her eyes met his. "If he finds out about madara kill the boy immediately." Madara stopped his shaking and completely froze. "Of course, I would not allow anyone to harm my darling" "Good that is all".

~~~~\~\\\\\\\\\\\

"Should I just kill him darling?" "No I dont want that". It was the day madara and hashirama were suppose to meet up and madara was worried. He knew he was being followed by his father and Izuna. Diane and madara were now walking towards the stream and saw hashirama on the other side. Earlier before they left the house madara wrote it's a trap on the rock to warn hashirama.

"How about we just skip stones instead of exchanging greeting?" Madara yelled. "Yeah.." hashirama replied. They both proceeded to pull out their rock and throw it across the stream making it to each side. When they looked down at it shocked washed their faces. they then both started to turn around. "Hashirmama.. sorry. I cant stay today. I just remembered something i have to do". Madara said as diane and him started walking away. "O-oh yeah? I'm gonna head home then." Hashirama replied and too walked away.

Madara's dad must've notice from the boys speed he was running. Out of nowhere Izuna and him jumped out on the stream. Diana and madara turned around and two other people were there. Diane guessed that were hashiramas father and younger brother.

"Seems like were on the same page. Butsuma senju.". "Senju..so it is his father" diana thought then looked at her master. "What should we do darling?" She asked noticing a look of unsureity on his face. She then looked at the scene in front of her.

A leaf had fell in front of the two clans ontop of the water and they started to fight. "STOP" madara yelled. Diane could hear hashirama yell the same thing. After a couple mintues of fighting both fathers sprung into the air and threw their weapons at the others son.

"Diane transform!" Madara yelled. He didnt need to tell her twice. She transformed into her true form and madara pick up the sword and threw it at the kunai headed for Izuna and Hashirmama threw a rock at the one headed for tobirama. The weapons then drop into the water and thankfully nobody got hurt. Before diane sunk too far madara hopped onto the water and grabbed her accidentally touching the spot to make her come out into her human form.

"That sword...just turned into a girl" Butsuma said shocked. Tobirama and hashirama also seemed to be shocked. Hashirama jumped out onto the water in front on madara. "So that's why you wouldn't tell me about her? She could turn in a weapon?". Madara and diane just glared at him.

"It dosnt matter. I wont forgive anyone who hurts my brother! No matter who they are!" Madara yelled. "Same here!" Hashirama replied. They both then just started at each other in silence until madara spoke "Hey hashirama". "What is it?". " maybe it just isnt possible for us to reach our dream". Diane sadly looked at madara. "Madara what are you-." "Hashirama" Diane now spoke. All eyes landed on her. "It was brief but it was fun."

"Three against three. Can we take them Madara?" His father asked. "No. Hashirama is stronger than me. If we fight we'll loose" He replied. Diane quickly got annoyed knowing he only said that to avoid a battle. "Darling you let your pride as one of your clansmen slip so easily" she thought. "I wont let that happen." Diane said as she face the three senju in front of her. "Not one of you can defeat me." "You sure are confident" Tobirama said. "Oh I am. Your up first bunny boy" Diane said with a threatening voice and stepped to him but madara placed his hand on her shoulder "Enough diane."

She took a step back and continued glaring at the white haired senju. "Let's retreat" Madaras father said. Diane and madara turned and started walking away. "Madara!" Hashirama called out causing both of them to stop. "You.. really havent given up have you?" He asked. "You are senju. I wish it wasnt so. My brothers were killed by senju and yours by the uchiha. Our next meeting will likely be on the battlefield. Hashirama senju..im..madara uchiha" he said and turned his head to look at Hashirama.

Diane's eyes widened. Madara had told her about the sharingan and its power and when he awakes it he will get stronger. But the fact that it awakened now was shocking to both clans in front of them. "Father! look at nii-san eyes!" Izuna yelled. His father smiled. "Darling" Diane mumbled. After that the two clans left. And madara and hashirama haven't seen each other since.

I'm proud of myself for this one. But onto the next chapter.!!!