𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 35

Months had passed and obito started the plan for project tsuki no me while watching over diane as madara had told him. Obito had already located madara rennigans and made a plan to get them back. Diane and obtio became close in the meantime since they were the only other person they could talk to.

"Ow! Be careful!". Obito said as he held his ear. Obtio had asked diane to cut his hair since it would get in the way of the upcoming mission for the plan. "Will you just be still!" Diane said as she continued cutting his hair. About 10 mintues later diane was done. Surprisingly obitos hair was really thick and it took force to make the scissors cut through it.

Obito looked in the mirror and nodded. "I guess its decent" He said. Diane then hit him on the head with the scissors. "You should say thank you!" She said. "Yeah..yeah..thanks". He replied as he got up from the chair. Diane had walked over to her bed that she begged obito to get her since she didnt want to use his and flopped on it. "That took forever! Who knew your hair was so thick". Diane said as she rolled over and looked at obito who sat on her bed next to her.

"I've always had pretty thick hair since I was a little kid" obito said. "Really? You know obito my darling told me about you and your role in this plan but never about your past. That's a serious scar on your face. Where'd you get it from?" Diane asked as she sat up and ran her fingers over the scars. He shivered at her touch.

He grabbed her hand and moved it away from his face. "Dont touch it. That's weird" He said. "What! It's not wierd!" Diane pouted as she crossed her arms. "Why do you want to know about it?" Obito asked. "Because I think it fits you. It looks like you fought and did something brave to earn it". She said.

"I guess that is true". Obito said as he layed back. "So are you gonna tell me about it?" Diane asked as she layed next to him. He looked over at diane who was staring at the ceiling. "You shouldn't be so interested about it. Its nothing special but I'll tell you". He said. Diane nodded then smiled.

Obito then told diane about his past and about kakashi and Rin Though he started stuttering when he was talking about her. He told her about what happened and how he got his scar. "And after that I woke up here and met madara". He said. It went silent after he finished. "Did she fall alseep?" Obito thought as he sat up. He then looked at diane but the instant he did she jumped on him. She hugged him tightly to tightly.

"Obito that's so brave of you! I never knew you cared so much about others!" Diane said as she put her face in his chest causing the boy to start blushing like crazy. "Get off me girl!" He yelled as he pushed diane off him. "That was the old obito! The new obito will create a new world with a new and alive rin!" Obito said as he got up and walked to the hideouts exit.

"Obito where are you going?" Diane yelled at his back. "Out!" He yelled as he grabbed a cloak and chains from off the wall. "Dont stay to long!". She yelled as she flopped back on her bed. She heard the entrance shut and got out of her bed. She then made her way to the chair madara sat in and carefully sat down and curled up against the back of it. She said for a few moments until tears escaped her eyes. She wanted to see madara again. There was no guarantee he would be reanimated again so she was afraid that would have been the last time she'll see him.

Diane eyes started to get heavy after a while. She didnt get much sleep the past few months after madara left and she barely ate anything so all of it started to take its toll on her. She closer her eyes and fell into a deep sleep.

~~\\\\\~~

Diane was awakened from her sleep when she heard a loud noise. She opened her eyes and looked around. "I must've fallen alseep here". Diane mumbled. She then remembered what had woken her up. She looked to the right and could see someone limping into the room. She immediately got up then recognized who it was.

"Obito! What happened?" Diane asked as she ran to obtio and helped him walk. "I told you I was out". He replied. "Doing what?" Diane asked as she set him carefully on his bed. "Preparations for the plan with the nine tails but that damn fourth hokage got me". He said as diane took his turn cloak off and started patching his wounds.

It took about 2 hours to patch all of obitos wounds and when she was done he thanked her.

I hope you all are enjoying the story so far!! Sorry this chapter was so short but I'm trying my best to make the storyline make sense and that takes alot of time and imagination. The next chapter will be longer and anyone who loves the akatsuki your in luck! Because they will soon be put into the story. So onto the next chaper!!!