𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 10

"DARLING!" diane yelled as she was pulled back from the explosion but was still caught in it. When it was over she finally got up. She noticed all the trees were gone and everything was so bright. Realizing the battle was over she frantically got up and searched for madara. "Darling! Where are you!" She yelled.

In the distance she noticed around 12 figures. 11 of them were standing surrounding the 1 that was laying down. She immediately started running in that direction. When she was close enough she saw that the person on the ground was madara. And its was tobirama and hashirama along with their clan surrounding him.

"DARLING!" She yelled. But it seems nobody heard her. She got close enough to hear what was being said "madara... your finished" Tobirama said as he held out his sword to kill madara. Before the senju sword could pierce his stomach small footsteps were heard. Everyone but madara turned their heads to the sound to find diane with a murderous look in her eyes. She looked at tobirama who held his sword just above him. Then she looked at her master. He looked like he was on the verge of death. He was breathing heavy and wasnt moving.

Dianes hair fell in her face as she looked down. It was quiet for a few mintues with everyone just staring at the girl until she spoke. "Godess light of conviction". It was silent after that until the clouds became grey and it started to thunder. Out of nowhere about 20 yellow bolts appeared around diane.

All the senju looked shocked and surprised even tobirama taking a step back. Madara lifted his head to see what was going on. "So I was right?". He thought as he chuckled to himself.
Hashirama noticed his laughing.
"Madara what is this?" He asked and got no reply.

Diane raised her head and everyone could now see her. Her eyes we bleeding. "Your all gonna die" she said then smiled like a menace. She then raised her hand. She then proceeded to lower it but stopped when she heard a voice. "That's enough..diane". She immediately froze when she heard her master's voice. The grey clouds then receded and the bolts around her vanished.

"Darli-" she collapsed before she could finish the sentence. Expecting to hit the ground all she could do was shut her eyes but the ground never reached her.  She looked up wanting to see madara but it was that senju tobirama. "I'm gonna kill you..all" was the last thing that left her mouth before she passed out in his arms and everyone there heard her say it.

Tobirama sighed and picked Diane's body up one hand on her back and the other under her knees. He walked to his brother and asked what they were going to do. Hashirama turned to madara. "Come on...why don't we end this war? We made a promise remember. To someday create the ideal village. Cant we just go back to those days...and skip rocks together?" He said.

"That's impossible. You and I are no longer the same. I don't have a single brother left. All I have is.." madara looked up at dianes sleeping form. "All I have is diane and I dont trust you enough to have her around you all the time" he said. "Is there any way I can convince you to trust us?" Hashirama asked. Madara looked at the sky then back at diane. "There is a way to show each other our guts..either kill your brother or kill yourself. Then we'll be even and I'll trust your clan".

Tobirama mouth dropped. There clansmen who were there started to complain. "Kill his brother or kill youself!?" One of them yelled. "How dare you say something so-" another one started but was stop by hashirama. "I agree. This is crazy! So what are you going to do elder brother? Are you going to kill me now?" Tobirama said as he tightened his grip around Diane which did not go unnoticed by madara.

After a few more of tobirama words hashirama stood up. "Arigato, madara. You really are kind hearted" He said then took his armour off. He then pulled out a kunai. "Listen tobirama, etch these words into your heart for these are my final...after my death do not kill madara. I forbid any fighting between the senju and uchiha. Swear this upon the lives of your fathers and your grandchildren yet unborn". 

"Sayonara" Hashirama said as a single tear fell down his cheek. Madaras eyes widened. Hashirama felt a hand stop him from lodging the kunai in his stomach. He opened his eyes and saw it was madara who stopped him. Everyone stared at the two shocked.

"Enough...i have now seen your guts" Madara said. Hashirama smiled and tobirama sighed then looked at diane. He thought about what she said when they were fighting.

~~~flashback~~~~

"So tell me... why did you kill Izuna? Why did you take his last bit of happiness from him?" Diane stated as tears rolled down her face.

~~~flashback ending~~~~

"Do you really care about him that much?" Tobirama thought to himself as he stared at her which madara noticed. He didnt know why but he didnt like how he was with her.

I think this chapter is my favorite. It has meaning and I changed it alot so I hope you all enjoy it!!. Onto the next chapter.!!