𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 33

It took 4 months and obito had finally found diane. He decided to ignore madara words and fought with her anyway. When she caught him and started crying in front of him he realized he shouldn't have done that. She then asked who he was again so he told her who he really is and that madara told him to use his identity which earned a slap from diane. She then asked how that's possible if he hes dead.

"Because madara uchiha is alive". Obito said. Diane just stared at him for a couple of second before she pulled her hand back to slap him again. But before she could he did that disappearing thing and reappeared a few feet behind diane. Diane turned around and raised her sword.

"I would appreciate it if you would stop slapping me". Obito said. Diane then threw her sword straight for his face but it passed right threw him. "You must really be enjoying this" Diane said as she covered one of eyes with her hand. Obito just stood there staring at her.

"I've got to give you credit obito uchiha. Your the first person in 2 centries to get me this upset. And your the longest it took me to kill someone. But for you to sit in my face and tell me my darling is alive....". Diane then appeared in front of obito and punched him which landed on him causing him to fall back next to her sword . "You've got guts kid". Diane said as she walked to him and picked up her sword. 

"But I'm afraid I've let you run around claiming to be someone your not for too long". Diane said as she raised her sword to his neck. "Now die". She slowly said and pulled back her sword to strike him. "wait!" A new voice was heard. Diane snapped her neck around to see a white man with green hair. "Please don't kill him " he said.

Diane turned fully around and placed her foot on obito's head to make sure he stayed put. "And who the hell are you". Diane asked as raised her sword. "What the person your foot is on right now speaks is the truth". Diane started to shake. Now two people were toying with her. "How dare you toy with me like this!" Diane said as she threw her sword at the green haired person who dodged the sword.

Without noticing obito disappeared from under Diane's feet and appeared next to the green haired. "Will you just listen to us. What we speak is the truth". Obito said as he crossed his arms. Diane started laughing like she was crazy. She coudlnt belive it. These two people really have to nerve to say he was alive.

"Is that so? Then go on take me to my darling if hes alive. And if it turns out your lying I'll kill you both for wasting my time". Diane said. Obito and the white man looked at each other then back at diane. Obito then walked up to diane and in and teleported both himself and her to where madara was.

"Where the hell are we?" Diane yelled. "Calm down. You asked me to show you proof didnt you? Well there is it". Obtio said as he pointed across the cave. Diane followed where he pointed and saw a old man sitting down with tubes coming out of his back to a statue. Diane turned back to obito and punched him.

"YOU BASTARD!" Diane yelled as she grabbed the collar of the cloak and pulled his face to hers. Tears ran down her cheek." IM GOING TO KILL YOU! HOW DARE YOU PLAY WITH ME! TO THINK I ACUALLY BELIEVED YOU. ILL-". "Diane.." diane froze when she heard an all to familiar voice. 

She let go of obito and slowly turned her head. When she meet the eyes of the only other person in the room she then found herself in an all white space. "Diane". There it was again. Diane turned around slowly and her eyes widened. There stood madara smiling at her. They just stared at each other until something unexpected happened.

Diane slapped madara right across his face. Madara was expecting a hug or at least a smile from her but nope she slapped him. He held his cheek and looked back at diane. "Why wou-" diane grabbed his shirt and pulled him down to her. "HOW DARE YOU!" she screamed as tears came streaming down. Madaras eyes widened.

"HOW COULD YOU JUST LEAVE ME BEHIND?! YOU DIDNT EVEN TELL ME WHAT WAS GOING ON OR EVEN SAID GOODBYE YOU JUST LEFT ME! THEN YOU WENT AND GOT YOURSELF KILLED! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH PAIN YOU PUT ME THROUGH! I TRIED TO KILL HASHIRAMA AND DESTROY THE VILLAGE!" Diane screamed. Madara just held his cheek with wide eyes and listened to diane.

"THEN TOBIRAMA HAD TO BECOME MY NEW MASTER AND HE ENDED UP SACRIFICING HIMSELF WHICH PUT ME IN EVEN MORE PAIN. BUT WITH ALL THE TIME ME AND HIM SPENT TOGETHER AND EVEN WHEN HE KISSED ME ALL I THOUGHT ABOUT WAS YOU!" diane said as she started shaking madara. "He...kissed you?" Madara asked shocked. He didnt know why but that angered him.

Diane calmed down and fell to her knees still holding onto madara causing him to fall to. "Even when he was my new master... and after all this time there wasnt a day you hadn't crossed my mind". Diane said as she started shaking. "I thought about you and longed to see you for so long. I thought... I would never be able to tell you... I love you". Diane said as she looked into madaras eyes.

A look of shock washed madaras face. She just told me she loved him. That was the first time anyone let alone a women said that to him so he didnt know how to react except what he was About to do.

Madara grabbed both of Diane's cheeks  and softly planted his lips to hers.