𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 36

It's been about 3 and a half years since Diane's set foot outside the cave. Obito never permitted her to leave since madara left him in charge of her. If she would need something obito would go out and get it for her. In that time Obtios hair grew back long and hes gotten taller.

"Hey obito?" Diane asked as she looked at obtio just laying on his bed. "What". He said as he turned to look at her. "How old are you" she asked. "Why do you want to know?" He asked. "Because when I first met you you were shorter than now and less muscular. So I always wondered if it was because you were a kid and just grew up" She said.

Obito stared at diane before turning his attention to the ceiling and sighed. "I'm 17. When you first met me I was around 14" He said. Diane gasped as she remembered what she did to him when they first met. He knew why she gasped and sighed as he sat up. "Dont worry I dont think of you badly from what happened when we first met". He said. Diane sighed in relief.

Obito got up and walked over to where his sword is and strapped to to him. Diane ran up behind obito. "where are you going?". "We need more of something so I'll go and get it". He said as he turned around. "I also need something". Diane said as she looked down. "And what would that be?" Obito asked as he crossed his arms.

"I need new clothes. I've been wearing these ones for the past couple of years. I might be immortal but I still grow". She said. "Ok what size are yo-". "No! You cant shop for a women's clothes!"  Diane yelled. Obito sighed. "Your not leaving this hideout diane. It's for your own safety and you know that so just tell me-". He stopped when he heard sniffling. He looked at diane who was now crying.

Obito cursed at himself for making her cry. If madara was here he would've probably kill him. "Ok diane you can come with me" He said as he put his hands up in a surrender stance. "Really?" The girl said as she looked up. "Yes but you need to stay close to me. If I loose you madara will kill me". He said as he put his mask on. Diane nodded and obito and her left the hideout.

When diane first stepped outside the hideout she had to squint her eyes. Even though it was night outside she hadn't seen light from the moon in years. Obito warned her about staying close to him at all times again. Diane nodded and clung to obitos arm which he didnt seem to mind and started walking to find a small village.

They soon found a village with different types of shops and stands. Diane was beyond excited that she accidentally let go of obitos arm and started to walk away to look at everything. But before she could make a third step obito pulled her back. She noticed what she had done and apologized then clung back to his arm.

After about 2 hours obito got what he needed and diane also got what she wanted. She got about 4 different outfits which were really expensive so a upset obito had to pay for it and not only that but she was trying to make him carrying her bags saying it was "the man's job" and how "her darling always done it for her". Obito got upset and decided it would be quicker to just teleport back to the hideout which he did causing diane to fall when they got there.

They landed a few feet from the entrance of the hideout. Obito got quite a few complaints from diane as they started to walk toward the door when diane felt someone's else presence. Obtio must've felt it to because he stopped walking. Diane slowly clung onto obtios arm tightly. "Obito should I kill them? Or act weak to not let them know about me". She wispered. 

"Oi" the person said. It sounded like he was a boy. Obito started to turn around causing diane to turn around to. It was indeed a boy. His back was against the tree and his arms were crossed. Diane let go of obitos arm and took a step foward to attack him but obtio placed a hand on her should causing her to step back.

The boy got up from the tree and turned to look at the two. Diane eyes widened. She hadn't seen that headband in centuries. The boy belonged to the leaf. "Theres something I would like you to help me with". He said. Obtio stared at him for a while before he turned to diane. "Go inside I'll return soon". He said in madara voice which caught her off guard.

Diane nodded and turned to walk back inside. She knew obito was strong and couldn't be beaten so easily even though it was easy for her. She closed the door behind her and she heard obito put a seal on the door. She guess it was for her safety and he was supposed to do that.

Diane then walked to madaras chair and sat on it. She started thinking about him again and eventually fell asleep.

~~\\\~~

Obito teleported himself with his hands on his hips in front of the leaf police force. He walked to the entrance and started killing every uchiha in sight. That was what the boy asked him to do after diane went inside. He was cautious at first then agreed because he knew he could use the boy as a pawn for the plan.

"Why Is he taking so long? Does he not know I have places to be?" Obito thought as stood on the roof of a building with his hands on his hips. He finished what he was asked to do quickly. Soon after the boy appeared behind him. Obito looked back. "Its over. Your... never mind. Shall we go?". He asked in madaras voice. "Go on ahead. I'm going to confirm things with the leaf higher ups". The boy said.

Obito glared at him. "Do no tell anyone of the girl you saw earlier. If I find out you did your younger brother will suffer". Obtio said in madara voice. The boy closed his eyes a nodded and obito teleported back inside the hideout.

He somehow teleported himself right in front of Diane's sleeping body. She was curled up in madara chair drooling. Obito took off his mask and watched diane sleep. He started to wonder how a cold hearted murderer like madara ended up having a soft spot for a girl.

Obito was snapped out his thoughts when diane started moving. Obito just stared at her. She seemed to be having a nightmare by the way she was squinting her eyes and moving her head. Obito took off one of his gloves and brushed his fingers along Diane's head. Diane then grabbed obitos hand with both of her which caught obito off guard. She then smiled with a hum.

Obito laughed to himself. "Just like a baby". He thought to himself.