𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 25

"Its basically stealing" Diane said to tobirama as they were walking to the hokage office. After a week Diane finally was able to start walking again and she was allowed to leave the senju house. "No it's not diane. Hes just cautious" Tobirama replied as he shook his head. Diane was complaining to tobirama about how hashirama needs to unseal her powers. She felt weak without them even though she was strong enough in her human form.

"No its stealing now. He took what was mine and haven't gave it back. I know he had to seal them away the day I lost control but it's been a month since then. I already said I wouldnt destroy the village so theres no need to keep them sealed away" Diane said as she and tobirama walked to the hokages room door.

Tobirama sighed and knocked. A muffled come in was heard and they went in. Hashirama looked up from his paper and a smile found it way to his lips. "Ah diane! Tobirama! What can I do for you two?" He said. Diane walked up to hashiramas desk and slammed her both her palms on it. "Unseal my powers" she said as she looked him dead in the eye.

Tobirama face palmed at her being so straight foward. "Diane..I know you want your powers back but I'm still cautious from when you lost control of them. I dont want anymore things to happen in this village that puts the shinobi and villagers at risk" Hashirama said.

"I dont "want" my powers I need them! I already said I wouldnt hurt anyone in this damn village so why are you still cautious". Hashirama sighed an looked at his younger brother. "Tobirama what do you think?" He asked. Tobirama looked up and diane snapped her head at him with an evil glare.

"I think we should do what's best for the village and the villagers safety. And so I think diane should have her powers back. If someone were to try and attack the village diane could help up in protecting it" He said. Diane looked back at hashirama who then sighed.

"Well then..I guess we I can unseal them" He said. "Really!" Diane shot up. "But!..tobirama will have to watch over you. It's not like I dont trust you diane it's just that itll make feel better is someone is watching you and what a better candidate then my younger brother" Hashirama said.

"WHAT?!" diane yelled. "Do you know who I am? I'm godess and not just any godess and godess of war! Im not some kid! I don't need anyone to watch over me if anything everyone should be afraid of me!" She yelled.

"Diane try to understand why hes doing this. He just wants both you and the village to be safe. Other villages have been built and they know of your existence along with you and madaras relationship. They know when he died someone else has the chance to become your new master. They'd try and take you by force so my elder just wants what's best for you" Tobirama said.

Diane lowered her head. "Is that so?" She said quietly. The two senjus just looked at her. It became silent until hashirama spoke. "So then it's settled! Diane will have her powers back and tobirama will watch over her day and night!" He said as he threw his hands in the air and stretched. Diane and tobirama nodded.

And so hashirama unsealed her powers and she got every drop of it back but the unexpected happend hours later.

Years have now passed and diane thought about madara every day and night. Since tobirama had to watch over diane everyday they became friends over time. Diane no longer hated tobirama. She discovered alot of things about him that she would've never guess about him. He was actually funny. They had went on missions together and ate dinner together every night. Though diane always wonders if this would be betraying madara. He died hating the senju and here she is laughing with one of them.

Diane and tobirama were currently in the garden admiring the flowers. "Name all of them?" Tobirama asked. "Yes we should name all of them. If I name just one the rest of them might be sad they didnt get a name" Diane said as she stroked the flower petals. "Diane tha-". Tobiramas sentence was cut short  with a loud explosion. Diane and tobirama wasted no time and hurried to where it happened.

The two soon found themselves in the center of the village. They could see the village gates been destroyed and Intruders were attacking the villagers. Without a thought Tobirama and diane went to fight these intruders. They both were up against two large duded that wore a headband of a village they've never heard before .

Diane quickly ran up to the one she was fighting. she jumped up and kicked his head with a spin. He fell down and didnt get back up. She looked at tobirama who used a water jutsu and defeated him. Diane ran to tobirama. "What the hell is going on? Why are we being attacked?" She asked. "I dont know but we need to find my elder brother".

"I'm here". Hashirama said as he jumped behind the two. They both looked back. "Elder brother what's going on? Who are these people and why are they attacking the village?". "There hidden sun shinobi. There leader offered me a deal that was crazy and I turned him down. I'm guessing he couldnt take a no and sent shinobi to attack us". "The hidden sun...i never heard of that". "Its a new village that was created 2 years ago. That's when there leader offered me the deal. I don't know why he would wait 2 years to attack though".

The three turned around to see the leave shinobi walking towards them. "Hokage sir weve eliminated the threat". One with long black hair said. "Good. Go scout around the village and make sure all of them are dead and get all wounded civilians to the hospital". Hasbirama said. All of them nodded and scattered.

Out of nowhere a strong wind and force landed in front of the three. They turned around to see a 10 foot creature in front of them. It had a long sharp nose and wings. "What the-". "diane!" The creature was about to crush diane when tobirama and hashirama grabbed her and jumped behind a rock.

"What the hell is that?" Tobirama asked as he glared at the creature who stayed looking for the trio. "The hidden sun creates dangerous creature with forbidden and ancient jutsu. That's the reason I declined the deal they offered". Hashirama said. "None of the leaf shinobi cannot possibly defeat this thing. Expect you older brother and diane" Tobirama said. "I know I can but..here's the funny thing my powers are temporarily useless right now" Diane said as she rubbed the back of her neck.

"What do you mean "temporarily useless?" Tobirama asked. "I'll tell you later but for now all I can do it turn into my sword but I cannot wield myself and if one of you touch me you'll become my new master and that isnt happening". Diane said.