𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 12

"One day I got tired of it. I didnt deserve it. I didnt deserve that life. I was powerful and beautiful. Nobody could defeat me and so i killed my master in his sleep". Madara turned to face her slowly. She faced him. "that's when I jumped off of the land of godesses and ended in this world on uchiha grounds in my sword form. Then you found me" Madara let out a sigh.

"After spending the first couple of years with you I could tell you accepted me". madara eyes widened at the sight of a smile but also a tear. "You didnt just use me as a weapon. You treated me as family. Even if you were rude sometimes I thank you for everything you've done" she said. "Is that why you're so fixated on protecting me as your master?" Madara asked as he wipped the tears off her face. She nodded.

Madara sighed again. "You had a rough it but you here now so forget about everything that happened before. Great people have come into your life and showed you love. The uchiha clan, izuna, and myself". Diane nodded and raised her head.

"Any news?" Diane asked. Madara nodded. "I started an alliance with the senju". Diane looked at him shocked ready to protest when a small smile appeared on his face. She then realized  if he made the decision he had reasoning.

"That's great darling!" She said with a smile. "The official alliance is in a couple days so what do you wanna do until then?" Madara asked. "Let's just relax". Madara nodded in agreement and they both got up to get something to eat since they haven't eaten in days.

~~~~~\\\\\\\\\\~\~~~

Days later The uchiha and senju formed an alliance and started building their ideal village.

YAYYYYYY. SO THE NEXT CHAPTERS WILL BE ABOUT LIFE IN VILLAGE BETWEEN MADARA AND DIANE!! WILL SOMETHING HAPPEN??? WHO KNOWS! IT ALL DEPENEDS IF I FEEL LIKE WRITITNG IT!! SO SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!