Ch 34

Jungkook's POV

I finished doing the dishes and I noticed taehyung haven't come out of the shower yet, so I decided to choose a movie for us to watch and prepare some pop corn and snacks. 
Still, taehyung hasn't came back so I went to check on him "Tae?" I said as I entered the room but I was greeted with the most beautiful , delicious, scene I've ever laid my eyes on. There was so little left to my imagination, my eyes trailed up from his feet till his inner thighs that was slightly hidden by the very short shorts, where my eyes lingered for a while "Ehm" I was brought back to reality by tae's voice, I looked up to his face that was tented light red which indicate that he noticed me checking him out 'Way to go ..  Way to fucking go' I mentally smacked myself. I tore my eyes away from him and rubbed my neck awkwardly "Sorry ... I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable .  . I just came to check on you" I said trying to pull myself together "Never said you did" he said with a small smile, blush never leaving his beautiful cheeks. "So I prepared some movies, snacks and popcorn. We can relax until you feel sleepy" I said with a smile, he nodded his head "Just wait I will put this headband on" as he said the headband fell out of his hands so he pent down to pick it up which mad his shorts go up even more, I was salivating over the sight and that was my quu to turn around and go out before I do something to scare him "I will wait outside for you"

I took a deep breath once I sat on one of the armchairs 'God his legs are dangerous for my heart'  I thought as my wolf was clawing inside me to come out and take our mate right at the spot, it was very hard to control him after what we saw it was already hard with his toxicating smell dancing around us. I took a deep breath as I felt him coming towards me but what surprised me is where he sat ..... On my lap, draping his legs on the arm of the chair making his delicious legs on full view, I gulped looking at him who was smiling at me, his eyes had a little spark into them "Well ... This seat is very comfortable" he said resting his side on my chest nuzzling his face into my neck.... This is very dangerous. I wrapped my arm around his waist trying to act natural as much as I can "So what movie d-do you want to watch?" I mentally slapped myself for stuttering which he just giggled to "Anything is fine with me" I held into the last bit of my self-control and used the controller to open the TV and selected a movie, there were few romantic movies but I thought it wasn't a good idea in this situation, even though he loved romantic movies a whole lot, I pressed on the latest fast and furious movie that got released recently "Oh this got released already!!" he said excitedly, I chuckled "Yeah, while you were playing sleeping beauty" I looked at him and massaged his nape with my hand, he was blushing "I am ..not a beauty" he said shyly "Seems like someone needs to wear glasses" he scuffed and crossed his arms over his chest " I already wear them" I pinched his cute nose "Well you need to go and check your eyes again" we were brought back to the TV when loud noises of cars was clearly heard.

How can I say this? I couldn't concentrate the whole time and we are already an hour into the movie, tae kept on moving his hips and shuffling on my lap, okay I want him to get comfortable and all but this is torture for me. He keeps touching a certain area of mine with a certain area of his, his shorts rolled up to his crouch it no longer looks like shorts it's now more of an undie, I can't stopping thinking how warm will my hands get if if I stuck it between them delicious thighs, I gulped and closed my eyes trying to shake off the thought from my mind 'Damn it jungkook can't you keep it in your pants till he recovers .... you can fucking do it okay' I was mentally scolding myself but was brought back to reality when I felt the worth of tae leave me .... believe me it wasn't a nice feeling, I want him to always stay in my arms. I looked up to see tae standing in front of me with his hands in his hips "That's it" he said with a huff ......... 

Well you can say I was clueless.

No one's POV

"Jeon Jungkook ... Do you think this is easy for me?" Taehyung was unintentionally sassy, huffing and brushing his gorgeous hair behind his ear. "Baby .. I don't understand" Jungkook said but he realized it once he took a weft of his scent, it wasn't like usual ... Taehyung was aroused and jungkook was stupid for not noticing 'Damnit' he thought taking another sniff, but taehyung didn't give jungkook a chance to say anything as he straddled him and started nuzzling his face into jungkook's neck and kissing it. Hearing jungkook's intake of breath encouraged taehyung to go further, he trailed his lips till he reached jungkook's jaw then his ears.