Ch 38

Taehyung's POV

I shot up from the bed as the same dream came to haunt me. I was drenched in sweat, breathing heavily. Jungkook didn't notice so I slowly slide out of bed removing his arm from around my waist. Slipping into my slippers and grabbed Jungkook's big jacket from the hook and went outside. Closing the front door softly, I turned and leaned forward on the porch railing, looking at the lake. The sun was peeking up from behind the mountains, making the sky look pinkish along with the dark blue of the fading night sky. 

Jungkook told me that I was pushed down the stairs by Hyunwoo which makes sense why I was dreaming of him but why... why am I dreaming of him kissing me, I just don't understand. My amnesia was gone and now I'm being tortured by manipulated memories of that day, my mind was playing tricks on me. My head started to pound painfully. 
"Damn it" I took a few steps back and dropped into one of the porch chairs holding my head in my hands. Remembering the other part of the dream that was making me feel uneasy inside me, why was I seeing a fight that hoseok-hyung will get hurt in "Ow" I breathed as I could feel the pain in my head getting worse, it felt like a sledgehammer was bouncing around in my head. 
"Taehyung?" Jungkook's voice jerked me out of my thoughts as I turned to see him walking quickly towards me and kneeling in front of me "What's wrong baby?" he asked reaching up and wiping a stray tear from my eye. I suddenly see flashes from that dream, they were shuffled and too fast "Ah!!" I cried shutting my eyes and holding my head from the increasing pain "My head" I forced out through clenched teeth, hearing that Jungkook shot up and ran inside the cabin. The more I thought about this the more painful it becomes, and it seems like it's impossible to keep my mind off it. The sun was coming up now and the light beamed into my eyes doing nothing to help my headache. Jungkook came back after a few seconds with a glass of water and two pills in his hand. 

"Here baby, take these" I looked at the pills and they only brought bad memories, I shook my head which made me wince. I didn't want to go back to how I was, to the me that ran away from his pain and problems by using, I was changing for Jungkook and myself. He looked down at them and understood what I was thinking "Baby, it's okay. These are different, it's the medicine that Dr.Kim prescribed for your headaches" he said handing them to me and pushing my hand closer to my face "Please" he pleaded, clenching my jaw I took them with a gulp and washing them down with the water. 
"Good boy" he reached for my elbow helping me to my wobbling feet, noticing I couldn't move from the pain yet he scooped me up and carried me inside. Every step banged in my head until he laid me back on the bed. The moment my head hit the pillow is when I felt how tired I really was.
"Sleep beautiful, I'll be right here" he said kissing me softly, and then I was out.

.

.

.

.

.

.

When I woke up my head was no longer pounding, opening my eyes just a crack I saw Jungkook lying next to me running his fingers up and down my arm causing sparks to ignite on my skin under his fingers. He looked up at my face and smiled "Hey, sleeping beauty" groaning I turned my back to him, chuckling he scooted closer putting his arm around my waist and resting his chin on my arm looking down at me "Feeling better now?" I hummed as an answer. 
"Are you hungry? You were asleep most of the day?" I shrugged with a pout, he kissed my arm up to my neck "Come on baby let me help you" giving me a loud kiss on my cheek he jumped off the bed and pulled some clothes from the closet "What's that for?" I asked sitting up "We're going out, there is a restaurant that I want to take you" I dragged myself over to him, watching him rummage through the drawers "here put this on it's a bit chilly out" he said handing me a black turtle neck with a denim jacket and pants, I started to put them on, he was already wearing his jeans and white shirt so when I finished he put on his leather jacket.