Ch 04

Jungkook's POV

How can a guy A DUDE with a dick be this breath taking!!! His eyes are just like looking at the sky, very clear and pure, the one you see when you are content and happy with your life... But not only his eyes that's beautiful his hair is so fluffy and looks so good I bet it will feel amazing to touch and look at.. "MR.JEON"

"Oh .. sorry were you saying something?"
"Yes, please go have a seat next to taehyung so we can resume class" I nodded looking back at the angel that I will be seated next and now he is looking at me while I'm coming his way ... God I know that we wolves are open to the idea of mating to males and females but I'm straight as a stick and this is the first time EVER to say about a dude beautiful ... Cuz he truly is. "Hello, I'm jungkook" he was still looking at me when I reached my seat next to him but when I talked he snatched his eyes away from me as if he was caught staring .. but why did that hurt like I wanted him to keep his eyes on me .... God Jeon jungkook go back to your senses man you are one of the rugby players studs, the most popular in this school, all girls wants you with a snap of your fingers they will come flying to you and you have the most beautiful girlfriend in the school well not anymore I guess ....  you can't be reacting to A DUDE this way.
"Hi, I'm taehyung"Oh god his voice was marvelous to my ears, deep low voice yet so sweet like a magic spell that will never leave your mind, and it shouldn't. "Nice to meet you, taehyung" I looked at him he was playing with his bracelets he looks— I need to stop thinking about this now what is wrong with me. "Nice to meet you too, ju-jungkook" he stuttered when he said my name 'cute' no I really need to stop, I looked away from him until I felt the wind from the window next to him hit me but to my surprise there were nothing 'why can't I smell anything from this human this is so weird .... I smell nothing not even sweat' I looked at him again to find him reaching for the window to close it "No, leave it open"
"You looked kinda annoyed so I thought it was the wind so.. that's ...why" he said voice getting lower and lower at the end of his sentence "Did I look annoyed?? I was just thinking about .. something yeah"

We were cut off by Ms. Choi "So guys I will give you an assignment to do in pairs and I will expect it by the beginning of next week, all of you should already have a partner from the last assignment so it would be the same.. taehyung and jungkook, since this is your first time in my class both of you will be partners from now on"
"But won't I be pulling him down considering that I have no talent what's so ever"
"Yes I know jungkook and I'm putting that into consideration so don't worry about it I know how talented taehyung is for a fact.... So if there is nothing else let us resume class open your book page 35 today's lesson will be about....." Now my head is drifting away I'm so not into this, ugh this is gonna be a long semester 'but I at least have a good view to watch so I won't be so bored' I thought looking at taehyung who is now looking at his book eyes shinning like stars in a beautiful night sky, as if he is looking at the most interesting thing in the whole universe 'Wow he must really love art so much huh?'
.
.
.
.
.
.

Taehyung's POV

I was daydreaming AGAIN about that hot guy that I saw in the rugby practice from the window of my first class I seriously can't stop .. but can you blame me first thing I noticed about him is his thighs I know all of the players had great bodies and all of their thighs are hella hot but HIS was on another whole level , It looked super sexy flexing while he was running around the field it looked so delicious to they eyes I bet it would taste good too in my mo-- hold it right there kim horny taehyung that is very bad to molest a guy in your head .... but when he took off his helmet oh man it was a sight to drool on, short hair black and fluffy looked deshuffled from removing the helmet but damn he looked like a sexy greek god that just came out of a painting to play a game of rugby. His facial details were defined and strong giving a very manly aura to him... all in all I was crushing VERY HARD on a dude that I just saw for the first time from a class window ... ugh but he is really very handsome and sexy I wonder how he would feel on top o-- "TAEEEEEEEEEEEE" my thoughts were cut by a very loud PARK JIMIN "What you asshole I was getting to the good part"