Ch 29

Taehyung's POV

The tube was removed from my neck but as I still had difficulty breathing on my own so theu put me an oxygen mask, and they said it will only be for a few days along with eating as well. I was brought back to my room after finishing the tests and x-rays, I started to move my head and all my fingers now, it sounds pathetic but the nurses said that it's a good sign of quick recovery. I was still tired but I wanted to see jungkook again, my family, Yoongi and Jimin ... OMG jimin is he fine? Did he wake up or still hiding in his sleep? Oh God where is jungkook I need to ask him. I started to get impatient and it's not helping at all not able to move on my own. I saw the door start opening and Yoongi came in view "Hey there, you really made me worried" he came close to the bed and patted my head as he saw that my eyes started to water 'Hyung, you look tired' I linked him and he laughed ruffling my hair "And who's fault do you think it is?" he took my hand in his "I'm sorry that I wasn't with you" why was he apologizing "Ah there is someone who is going to kill me if I didn't hurry up, I bet you want to see him too" he let go of my hand and went back to the door and open it, he came flying in, the person I was thinking off "Taehyungie" he hugged me tightly and I could already feel his tears on my shoulder which made my own came down like a waterfall "Taehyungie.. I'm sorry ... Hyung is really sorry" I wanted to hug him back but I couldn't and I hated it 'I missed you jiminie' he let go to look at me "I missed you too taetae" he said wiping my tears with his thumbs 'Are you okay? When did you wake up? I was really worried' he chuckled a bit "Idiot it was you who made us worried sick ... I'm fine as you can see" I looked at him and at Yoongi who is now standing next to the bed, they look so tired and have the same eye bags that jungkook had.. I need to know for how long have I been in a coma 'How lon-' I was cut off when mom came barging into the room followed by dad and jungkook which made me happy that he was finally back "Oh my baby" jimin made space for mom who hugged me right away "I m-missed you so much" she said between tears, she broke the hug and took my face in her hands looking at me with concern "My bear had lost his cheeks ... But mom promise you that I will bring you back to health in no time" I looked at her face while she spoke and she looks like she lost a lot of weight. She kept on kissing my face and it was endless till my dad pulled her off me and toned her down saying it was his turn now with his son so she just huffed and sat on a chair but still looking at me.

I looked at dad an I was happy that he wasn't crying and losing it like mom, I smiled at him as he came closer and sat beside me "I'm so sorry son" I frowned 'Why all they do is apologize?' "I should have seen the signs" he said with a broken voice, and for the first time in my life, I saw my dad cry. I saw his hand was close to mine resting on the bed so I reached to it and put mine on his but it only mad him sob. He placed his forehead against mine as his tears was falling down, my dad was crying and I couldn't hug him or even talk to him... I can't link him either cuz both my parents don't know that I could link, I just wanted them to forget the fact that I'm not a wolf and just a human ... I didn't want them to feel bad about it since it's really not their fault. He wipped his tears and kissed my forehead before getting up "We will come again tomorrow, Dr. Kim said you could be released in a weak or so depending on your progress" he said as mom came to my side and kissed my cheeks "Love you son" they both said before heading out, while they walked out of the room my dad patted jungkook's shoulder and nodded to him and I felt uneasy since they think that we are friends, they don't know our feelings and they should never know. "We will leave as well taehyung" Yoongi said getting up from the sofa "Who said I'm leaving?" Jimin said putting his hands in his waist "I need to sleep jimin ... I haven't had a good sleep so let's go" jimin just shrugged and came closer to me "Then go" I kept looking back and forth between them, I really missed their small arguments or more like flirting. Yoongi just rolled his eyes and came behind jimin "Hey we need to let taehyung rest and..." he whispered something to jimin that made him blush a little and with a small "Okay" he leaned and kissed both my cheeks and made way for Yoongi to come closer and kissed my forehead. They both left after that and now it was only me and jungkook in the room, I will not lie I feel hella tired and sleepy but I want some time with jungkook and just jungkook.