Ch 08

Taehyung's POV

The past 3 weeks , till now I can consider them the best days of my life since I've never been this lucky with being happy. I get to have my crush as my art partner and pet co-owner, we met and hanged out a lot after school for art assignments but we also just met causally to take tanie for walks and have ice cream, our time together were always filled with laughter and jokes cuz seriously both of us are so funny , we even have a handshake now , and it turned out that both of us are game freaks out favorite game is also the same, overwatch that is. Time just fly so fast when we are in the company of each other and it always seemed like I'm not the only one that wanted time to stop when we are together .... Or that what I thought

'I will only call you tae from now on and you call me.... kookie'

'but you said that you didn't like it when you are being called that'

'its's okay if it's you'

We even agreed to call each other by our nicknames ...... well until THAT happened ... How I wish I could go back in time to stop it from happening but that's only just a wishful thinking.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
FLASH BACK

It's sunny today and the wind feels so calming, holding my brush and drawing in such an amazingly quite and beautiful place I can't really ask for more, I look down to my lap and smiled 'he looks so cute when he's sleeping' I reached with my left hand to his fluffy hair but stopped an inch before it cuz he started to wake up, he moved his head rubbing his face on my thighs and stopped after view seconds shooting up from his sleep, I look at him, his back is facing me and he is rubbing the back of his neck "I'm really sorry tae I was deep in sleep that I thought I was at home ... On my pillow... Yeah" I chuckled at him " Hehe it's okay kookie you must have been so tired from practice and you even had to stay with me after school to finish the art assignment .... I'm glad you felt comfortable" I said the last part in really low voice out of shyness, he turned around to face me with his adorable bunny smile "So how about some burgers" he said excitedly knowing that I won't say no to burgers "Hell yeah you know it's my favorite" he got up dusting off his pants "Then you continue and I will be back real quick okay" I nodded my head to him , he started going back to where he left his car and I looked back at my almost finished painting that need to be finished today 'it's almost done, I will try finishing it before he comes back'.