Ch 02

"Yo man because of you we were going to be late for sure" I said walking into the school not minding all the stares coming at me cuz I'm already used to it. "How come you are so excited for school so unlike you man or getting suspended from school and locked up made you miss it hehheheheheh" hoseok said strapping his arm around my shoulder.

I shrugged saying " yeah maybe that's why whatever"

'Sniff' hmm what is this smell? " hobi do you smell something sweet?" I asked. " um no man I smell nothing. You and your over sensitive nose maybe you're smelling the dessert for lunch hhhhhhhh" he said laughing like an idiot "come on I'm being serious here dickhead "
"then what is the smell like?" he asked a bit serious so I answered him "It's strawberry vanilla smell" he bursted into laughter and said " see man you're just hungry hhhhhhhh"

I threw his arm from around my shoulder and walked away leaving him still laughing. 'I feel like I know this smell but from where?' I shrugged the idea it's like whatever who cares about smelling strawberry and vanilla anyways. "So you going to class today?" hobi asked after catching up to me "No, I don't feel like it .. I'm just going to the principal office and then I will go for a run it's been a month"

"What!! your dad even grounded you from going on a run .. ouch man you must feel shitty ....you and your wolf"

"Yeah we do , so you go to class you must miss seeing HIM already since you can't stop talking about him all the time when are you going to tell him anyways?"

"Yeah I miss him every minute of the day and night .. and you know I'm waiting for the right time ... me and him didn't even speak to each other that much and he only know the me before I found out he is my mate

I heard his voice full of emotions wow finding your mate can really change you huh! I looked behind hobi for a second "Talk about the devil " I pointed for him to look behind to find he's mate standing with someone " He looks cuter by the day God I just wanna go there and kiss him breathless " he said like a drunk man and was walking towards his mate.

" Oh hold it right there tiger you gonna scare him with that horny look of yours" I held him back by his shoulders "You are the one that wanted to wait all these months so you can hold it a bit more" 

"Yeah you are right thanks man I almost lost it for a second" he laughed it off but I know he is reaching his limit by now. "It's okay hobi I'm happy for you that you found your mate and you going to be one soon"

I heard the school bell "Oh well that's my cue I need to go to meet the principal now see you tomorrow" I said leaving him not waiting for him to reply 'The smell was so strong right now what the hell is it anyway' I shook my head don't want to think about it anymore.

I reached the principal office and took a deep breath before I knocked the door I heard him allowing me to inter so I did " Hey uncle I'm here"

"Yah it's principal Jung when we are at school" he scolded me. Yes the principal Jung yunho is actually my uncle and our pack's elder "Yeah yeah it's just us so it's fine no one will hear"

"So I called you today because I was away when you had that fight that suspended you ... How can the future alpha fight one of the pack members at school going at it like pups almost exposing yourselves! .. you out of everyone else shouldn't be doing that!"

"Oh come on it's over already and I got suspended and grounded at home so can you please stop, dad didn't even let me go for a run the whole month"

"I just want to make sure you don't do it anymore and think about the pack more since it won't be late till you become the alpha .. It's a matter of a month and you will find your mate and succeed the pack"

"Yeah WHEN I find my mate then that will happen"

"Don't worry about it everyone does find his mate in time even if it's later... I just want you to take care of yourself and the pack and become more serious .... But until you turn 18 tell me if you notice anything weird around you okay?"

"Yeah sure uncle don't worry about it ... Can I go now?"

He narrowed his eyes "You aren't attending classes?"
"I haven't had a run for a month and my wolf is on edge so I need to relive the tension we're feeling"

"Okay I will allow it this time only just make sure you attend all your classes from tomorrow ... And your dad signed you up in the art class as a way of punishment make sure you attend"

"Oh god I don't even know how to draw a circle .. okay I will attend" I said sighing in defeat and turned around walking to the door and was about to walk out "Don't forget jungkook tell me about anything weird around you okay?" I just nodded my head not bothered answering and closed the door behind me.

I reached the forest behind the school that's where our pack mansion and training grounds, I walked in for a bit and then looked around to see if there is anyone here before starting to take off my clothes and put them next to a tree so it won't tear up when I shift.

It felt nice finally running freely in the woods and it seems that my wolf is pleased that he is finally having time in wolf form, I reached the lake far in the forest so I sat on the grass taking in the beautiful view of the lake. I started thinking about a lot of things , the pack , becoming The alpha of the pack in the future and if I really have what it takes to be one ... And most importantly if I will find my mate in our pack , well it seemed easy for hoseok he found his mate the minute he turned 18 because he's in our pack .. but will it happen for me too? What if my mate is in another pack? What if I don't even have a mate and my fate will be shitty from the beginning? Ughhh too much thinking about it from now let's just leave it to when the time comes yeah.

I noticed that it started to get dark in the forest time sure flew cuz it's been a while since I went on a run so I got up to go home, I went back to the tree I left my clothes next to and shifted back and put it on and walked to the school parking to get my car and drove off to my house.

I arrived home and smelled the food mom was making and it hit me that I didn't eat anything all day I went to the kitchen "hey Mom I'm back"

"Hey darling how was your day? You must be hungry. How about you go change and then call your dad from the study while I set the table" she said giving me a smile before focusing back to the stove "Sure I will be quick to come help you"

"Thank you kookie" I heard her while I was getting out of the kitchen and going upstairs I sure feel tired after running the whole day with no food.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hey Boragayssss
Another chapter at your service hope you enjoy it tho I know it's boring but u know it's the beginning of the story 😁😁
I forgot to say this in the introduction that all the characters will be celebrities so BTS parents and all the other characters are celebs
And for today's chapter we will introduce Jungkook's uncle Jung yunho, 33 years old , the principal of Crystal Moon high school and is the elder of the pack... More info will be known through the story 😘😘😘 And here is a pic of the hottie Jung yunho (Leader of TVXQ... Please support his solo album that came out today💜)
..

 Please support his solo album that came out today💜)

Isn't he hot 🔥🔥😍😍💜 💜