Ch 36

Hoseok's POV

I've never confronted anyone with my feelings, even my late sister didn't know. Everyone thought that I feel this connection with jimin just because of the mate bond, but no, I've loved jimin for 2 years now. Funny how he was the cause of all of this, it was that day when I first saw him... that everything was fated to fall apart

.

.

.

*FLASHBACK*

"Yah Jungkook if you don't get up now your dad will get mad" I tried to wake the idiot of a next alpha but he only smacked my hand and covered his face with the other pillow on the bed. I huffed "Okay man keep sleeping but I swear I won't take the punishment with you like last time" I said going out of his room. I went downstairs and saw the Luna in the kitchen "I'm taking my leave now since he won't wake up" she just sighed "It's okay dear, his father will give him an earful" I just nodded and smiled at her and left after saying my goodbyes.
I arrived at the packhouse where I was meant to meet dad and Alpha with Jungkook, I went to the training grounds, I could see them from afar, my dad and Alpha, and it seems like they were talking to two of our pack. "So Namgung-ssi and Sihoo-ssi, I will leave my son's and the next Beta's training in your hands" I heard the Alpha say as I got closer "Leave it to us Alpha ... We won't go easy on them though" one of the men said making all four of them laugh "That's the spirit" he said as darting hs eyes my way "Oh speaking of the devil ... here comes our future Beta" he said smiling my way making the others to look at me, I just gave a small head nod to them as show of greetings. He placed his hand on my shoulder once I came next to him "Where is the future Alpha?" he said as his voice was full of annoyance, I sighed "I tried my best" he nodded "Well he shall excpect his punishment ... anyways let me introduce you to your trainers that will guide you well until you become officially the Beta of the pack", he started to introduce us to each other and I felt like I'm in really good hands, we even joked a bit together. 

As we were still talking someone came running towards Sihoo-ssi "Dad haah that haah" he was trying to speak catching his breath while leaning on his knees for support. He finally took a long breath straightening himself quickly "Dad, that dumb shit fell asleep on me again" he said loudly but once I saw his face I fell into a trance, I couldn't hear what he was saying or Sihoo-ssi. I was mesmerized by the beauty that was, him. How can an earthly being be this beautiful? 
My eyes were going everywhere, his eyes, caramel brown, his hair so fluffy and shines like the sun, my eyes drifted down to his lips, and this is when I thought of how unfairly everyone else was created cuz no one compares to this person. I was in dream land until I felt a pat on my back bringing me back to reality "Hey, son are you okay?" Alpha Jeon asked with concern, I shook my head "Oh no, I must've dozed off hahaha" I tried to laugh it out, he nodded with a smile. I returned my attention to the gorgeous creature "Say hello to our future Beta son, Beta Jung hoseok" Sihoo-ssi said which made his son look at me "Oh, hi nice to meet you" he said with an awkward smile "nice to meet you too" Even though I replied his voice is still ringing in my ears, such sweet and angelic voice "I think both of you are the same age, it would be easier for you kids to become friends and train together" Alpha said with a smile "Ah yeah" he gave a small smile which bewitched me, he is so dazzling. "So .. umm, dad I won't train without him" he said and his dad nodded "Well, do I have a saying in this ... You are glued at the hips together" and as he took his answer, he said good bye as he took his leave waving at us.
.
.
.
.

"WTF is wrong with me??" I grunted as I laid on my bed looking at the ceiling, his image still visible in my eyes, voice still ringing in my ears. I ruffled my hair with both hands in frustration "I must be out of my mind"
I know for sure that I can't harbor any feelings for anyony but my mate especially, a dude. But God he is drop dead gor- *Smack* I slapped myself before I wander more with my thoughts "This can't be and will never be" I have a big responsibility on my shoulder, I can't sabotage it with getting attracted to someone, that's it I won't see him again, I will ask to be trained alone with Jungkook.
And as if he is the devil he came through the door "Hey man, sorry about today" I just sighed rolling my eyes at him "Kook, you can't continue being like this man, you're the next alpha, be more serious" and it was his turn to roll his eyes "Okay okay whatever... So are you up for tonight?" And here we go again "Man you can't get enough pussy can you?" He was fixing himself in the mirror "Well .. why not have fun till our mates decides to show up ... I mean it's such a waste" turning to look at me "Come on man ... Get loose" he shook his hands around, and for the first time I wanted in on his playing, after what happened today it doesn't sound like a bad idea, maybe this way I could keep myself under control. I looked him in the eyes "Yeah why not" he clapped his hands "Fucking finally ... There were lots of pussies coming at me that I need someone to share" he said with a chuckle, which I ignored and went to my closet to change 'This is for the best'