Ch 23

Jimin's parents y'allllllll 😍😍😍

Taehyung's POV

The smile didn't't leave my face for the rest of the day, I shouldn't have avoided jungkook all this time if I missed him that much. I was going to my locker to put back my things and head to the pack house.. it seems that I can't call it as home just yet. When I reached my locker I saw Yoongi leaning his back on it and it looked like he was waiting for me "Hyung" I said excitedly when I arrived and he just moved aside so I can open the locker and put my things "hey ... Let's go see jimin before heading back" he said without looking at me "I was about to say that ... I want to talk to him about something" I said with a small giggle at how ridiculous I sound talking to someone who is in a what looks like never ending sleep but to me it didn't feel weird at all ... I know he can hear me I just know it. We went to the parking lot and off our way to the hospital.
As soon as we arrived we headed to the room that jimin was in and of course he was still there laying on his back "Hey jimin we are back" I said cheerfully ... Dr. Kim said that we needed to be cheerful and talk with jimin about good things cuz he sometimes might hear us and it could be helpful in waking him up. We were about to take a seat on each side of the bed when the door of the bathroom of the room got opened "Oh you guys are here ... Thank God I was thinking how I will do this on my own" aunt hanbyul said as she existed the bathroom holding a plastic basin full of water and a towel "I won't be able to wash that pig on my own" she said laughing also making us to laugh at her remark "Okay auntie I will start taking off his gown" I said taking the blanket off jimin and started to unbutton the gown.

We finished washing jimin a putting him in a new gown and Yoongi went to get a new blanket cuz this one got wet. "So jimin ... I want to tell you something" as I was about to tell him Yoongi came back "Ughhh why are you Sooo fast I couldn't even say a word" Yoongi just shook his head and giggled "Fine I will just whisper... so jimin today I met jungkook and ... You know something happened hehe and we'll meet tonight to walk Tanie for a change .... I wish you were awake to tell me what to wear, I miss you" as I finished I found Yoongi smirking at me from the other side of the bed "You know that we are wolves right ... I heard everyyyything" he chuckled and I was now tomato red 'How can I forget ... Of course he could hear me I should have just said it out loud' I ruffled my hair from the embarrassment "So our taehyung has a crush now" aunt came out of the bathroom after finishing washing jimin's gown and came and hugged me while I was just covering my face and regretting my life choices.

After a bit more teasing from both of them the room went silent again but it wasn't a bad kind of silence. But it was broken by aunt's voice "I'm sorry Yoongi ... Jimin's state might be because of me and his father" me and Yoongi looked at her strangely cuz this was no one's fault ... It's jimin's way of running away "Me and jimin's dad always knew his feelings about you ... And we were really supportive if you were his mate that is ... We always talked about how the bond is more important than feelings and feelings can come after mating ... Just like with me and his dad and it might have took a tool on him, being the way he is we should have known better ... I'm sorry" she started tearing up holding into jimin's hand that's in front of her "No auntie ... I'm also to blame ... I always knew jimin's feelings and mine were mutual but I always pushed him away ... Even after I knew he was my second chance ... I thought I was atoning for something even though it wasn't my fault" Yoongi said and bowed "I'm sorry ... I really am but I promise I will make it up for jimin" aunt hanbyul only looked at him with a small smile that I couldn't really understand it's meaning ... She might be greatfull or disliking the fate that jimin was put into ... But nothing is to be changed now what's done is done ... It all happened in a split second that you can not return.

All of us left together to the pack house and now I'm all alone in front of my closet not knowing what to wear and I'm supposed to meet jungkook in 20 minutes "Can you at least try to help" I spun around and looked at Yoongi who's playing on his phone even though I asked him to help me "Look I tried ... I even picked to you things I think jimin would definitely pick for you but you are all like no this is so tight no this is so revealing and if jimin was here he would make you wear a tight revealing outfit and you would wear gladly" he said it so fast like he was rapping I got embarrassed cuz he was right "Look tae, wearing sweatshirts and caps doesn't make you look manly or straight and being gay doesn't make you any less of a man ... Heck you are stubborn and hard headed more than anyone I know and listen to your deep voice .... Wear whatever you want and be whatever you want it's already out of the box" he looked at me sincerely and I really felt great listening to his words and I couldn't hide my smile "And look at me and Jimin we are gay ... We loved each other even before knowing the basics of wolves and mates .... Saying it's okay cuz we never know which gender our mates will be is just an excuse and being hypocrites" he said flaring his arms in the air and then threw himself on jimin's bed.