Ch 07

And these are the parents of Kim taehyung ,Kim rae-won a beta and Kim jung-eun an omega,great farmers.

Jungkook's POV

I finished classes and hurried to the back garden "Hey little one where are you" I kept looking around for him he must be hiding somewhere "Little one .... Yeontan" once I said the name that taehyung choose to him he came out one of the bushes wiggling his tale and started jumping around my feet "hehehe you like the name Yeontan don't you" I chuckled at the cute little ball of fluff eld him in my hand and started walking to the parking lot where I met a confused hoseok "What the fuck is that?" He asked looking at tanie and I scratched my head and I smiled sheepishly "Well you see..." He sighed and looked seriously at me "Does this have o do with the new crush cuz this is definitely not something you would do"
"Hyung he is a small puppy I found in the back gard-"
"Oh the back garden that you went to check on someone that you know ... So it was that human that you met huh ... Look kook you can't be pulled into these feelings too much or you will regret it "
"Hyung it's just a puppy that I'm helping it has nothing to do with taehyung"
"Hold up hold up ... Who ... Is the one you are crushing on is a dude????" And know I've done it, I put my hand on my forehead in disbelief that I said his name "OMG you fell for a dude ... but you are so straight man you fucked Lisa everyday and before her you used to have all the girls you wanted " I laughed a humorless laugh "I know right ... But he is definitely different in every way you can imagine I don't even know why I'm feeling this way towards a dude a human too"
"Look man I Know one thing for sure that you ain't gonna go deep with this dude if he ain't your mate cuz you have never tried to swing that way before .... Let's just go home man" hobi sighed in frustration getting in the car so did I.

'I know exactly what you mean hyung ... But I really can't help it'
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"JEON JUNGKOOK WHY IS THERE A DOG IN MY HOUSSSSEEEEEEEE" as I was in the shower I heard mom shouting inside my room 'Shit I forgot to lock the room' I ran out with a towel tied around my waist "Mom I can explain" I said looking at her feeling yeontan hiding behind my leg scared of her and shaking "Oh you better do so ... Look at your room it's so messy and smells really bad, how did you even hide his scent from us Uggghhh did you use mist" she was getting angry "Mom I'm really sorry but you have to understand me ... I found him in school without his mom and he is so small to leave on his own so I had to take him" I bent down and held him in my hand "See how cute he is .. mom you have a soft heart I know you will love him" I extended my hand that held yeontan to her and I saw her eyes soften "He does look a bit cute ... What is his name?" I smiled at her "He is Yeontan ... My friend helped me with the name" she nodded her head and reached for the little one when her hand was only an inch away from his head he sniffed it and then licked it she giggled a bit "It seems like he likes you" I said as she took him out of my hand hugging him in her embrace "Okay we can keep him cuz he is cute" I smiled widely at her "But you will have to take care of him and clean after him okay ... I will help when you are not home but once you are home he is all yours got it" I nodded my head eagerly "Thank you Mom thank you" I hugged her with tanie in-between us and she laughed at me "Okay silly, go continue your shower and come down for dinner we have to tell your father" she pushed me and held yeontan close to her face and gave him a little kiss before she gave him back to me and left the room "hehe she loves you already" I but him on the floor and went back to the bathroom continuing my shower.

I can't stop thinking about him, the way he ruffled his beautiful hair in frustration, the way he gets shy and can't keep eye contact for more than seconds and when he got excited and happy that he hugged me god he felt so warm and soft I wish I hugged him back .... And when he called me kookie, I never liked anyone calling me that and I get angry over it but how did he made it sound like the best nickname to my ears , I guess only him can do that ... "ugh I wanna hear it again, I guess I'm THAT much into him huh" I said in sarcasm hit my head into the wall.