Ch 30

Taehyung's POV

I'm already able to move on my own even though it's not like normal, but at least it's better than nothing, and as for speaking I started to speak more but it still hurts my throat. I look at the person who helped me with everything in the past 5 days since I woke up, the one and only person that I would give my heart to, knowing fully well he would protect it no matter what. He noticed that I was looking at him and we locked eyes, he got closer with a smile on his face "Want something tae?" 'oh how I love his voice' I nodded "I'm gonna get out of here tomorrow but till now my savior hadn't come to visit me" his face turned into an understanding one and nodded "Well ... hoseok is a really good guy and loves everyone in the pack, with that big heart of his, he is tormenting himself" I frowned 'tormenting?? over what?' the only thing came up to my mind is ... "I'm sorry is it ... jimin" he shock his head "Not that he is over that but .... hoseok hyung is blaming himself for not finding you sooner since he was at the pack hou-"

"How ridiculous" I cut him off " if it weren't for him I would have died from blood loss" I was feeling frustrated with what I just heard "Bring him here ... Now" I glared at jungkook pointing my finger towards the door "But tae I don't want to leave yo--" he couldn't continue his sentence as he was cut off by the door that flew open. Startled I looked at the door to see a jimin that was on the verge of crying "Ta-tae" he stuttered but still didn't cry holding his head low 'He doesn't like to cry in front of others' I looked at jungkook who was looking at jimin as well confusion was shown on his face "Jungkook ... please go do as I told and I rather you not return today, you can come tomorrow before my discharge" I said in a bit cold tone unintentionally since I was hella worried about jimin at this moment more than anything, I decided to link him 'I'm sorry kookie ... but jimin needs me now please' I looked him in the eye pleading for him to understand which he returned with a warm smile and an understanding nod then he took his leave. The minute that he shut the door behind him, jimin didn't waste a second as he ran to me throwing himself into my open arms that were waiting for him, he crashed down into loud sobs and his tears were flowing like a waterfall. I kept patting his head and hushing him trying to make him calm down. He must be the cause ... Fucking yoongi, he is the only one that makes jimin cry 'I'mma teach you a lesson min yoongi you better wait for it'. I felt jimin relaxing in my arms and his sobs were getting lower till it stopped, he pulled away from my embrace just enough to look me in the eyes but not breaking it completely "Feeling better now?" I smiled at him when he nodded biting the inside of his mouth, a gesture he does when he's shy "Wanna talk about it?" he smiled but it was full of sadness and hurt, it broke my heart, I hugged him tightly "We will solve it no matter what ... he will come around I'll make sure of it so please don't cry" I felt him nodding into my shoulder and mumbled "I need a tissue first" I chuckled as I stretched my arm to the table next to the bed and picked the box of tissues for him.

After he completely calmed down we got comfortable on the bed lying next to each other face to face, he started telling me all the details

*FLASH BACK* in jimin's POV

"I wanna lay down with you in my arms" he whispered into my ear, it made me blush HARD but can you blame me, we didn't have anything romantic said to each other, it was all bottled in and it's finally time for it to come out. I leaned and kissed taehyung on both of his cheeks and moved aside for yoongi to say his goodbyes. I wanna stay with tae but we will have all the time we want when he gets released. We went to the parking lot of the hospital and hopped into yoongi's car and off to the pack house. The ride was quite but comforting, I was looking at yoongi all this time 'SHAMELESS' I scolded myself cuz I looked pathetically in love with him, I looked away and decided to look out of the window but my gaze was brought back to him when I felt his hand hold mine "Don't .. I was enjoying it, your eyes on me, it always made me feel special" his voice was calm unlike my heart that was about to jump out of my chest, now even though he said to look I'm looking anywhere but him I'm flustered and can't control my overflowing feelings. I felt him looking my way for a second before he started chuckling "Oh look who's shy ... that's so not like that time, so bold and needy" he smirked saying the last part and now I know I looked like a fucking tomato. I kept my head low the rest of the ride too shy, he parked the car and it was silent for few seconds "I will head up first and you come up after you calmed down ... no one should see this side of yours" he ruffled my hair before getting out of the car, I looked up to see his back that was getting further till it disappeared into the house. "Oh god ... did I just fell in love even more!!" I hid my face into my palms but I wondered what face was I making so I removed my hands and looked into the car mirror to see my flushed face ... it was something that I haven't seen before "Is that the face I make because of him ... so unlike me" surely this didn't help 'calming me down', I took a deep breath and got off the car and as if I was in a hurry I ran inside the house heading to his room, I want to be with him ... the one I love.