Ch 27

Pic of Hoseok's parents yallll 💜

Jungkook's POV

My mind was groggy as I slowly woke up. Groaning I rolled over ready to reach my arm around my mate when it found his side empty. I snapped my eyes as I realized I wasn't in the hospital anymore but in my own room at the pack house. I shot up from the bed my wolf was crying from the separation of our mate. I rushed over to the door yanking it open to find uncle woosung, hoseok's father and the pack's beta. His back was facing me but once he felt me he turned around and looked at me "Jungkook" he greeted with a smile, I just growled at him "get out of my way woosung-ssi" I ordered but he shook his head "It's uncle woosung .... I'm sorry son but no can do" his voice was soft but firm "woosung-ssi if don't move .. God help me"
"Alpha's orders" he said and my anger started to escalate "My dad ordered you to lock me in my room?" I exclaimed shocked, he nodded in response. Snarling I tried to push past him but he didn't move, I wasn't surprised he was one of the best enforcers of our pack "Get my dad" I shouted "No need" my dad's voice came from down the hall as woosung moved for him to enter, so it's now the alpha was blocking my way. I glared at him as he stood in the entrance of my doorway. "Why am I here?" He looked at me calmly "Because I brought you here" I fisted my hand holding back my anger. "You know that I don't wanna be here" I argued and he nodded "yes I know" his eyes never blinking as he watched me, I gritted my teeth as I stepped closer to him "then move aside" he shook his head "Move alpha" he put his hands on my shoulders which were shaking from the rage "I'm your father before your alpha ... So I won't move" he stood his stance "He can wake up any minute .. I need to be there for him" I said as I only want .y mate, he sighed "He's in a com jungkook, he's been in a coma for over a month now. There is a strong possibility that he won't wake up soo-" I cut him off with a low warning growl "I'm sorry that I'm so blunt but this is reality and you need to open your eyes to it" his words were like a stab of a knife "You are stopping me from being with my mate?" I glared at him, ready to attack any minute if it came down to it. "No jungkook, I'm not stopping you from being with your mate, I would never do that"
"You are doing it now" I snapped back "No I'm not, as much as I'm worried about taehyung who's gonna be our next Luna and son in law, I'm more worried about you jungkook, it's not healthy to freeze your life completely as you are doing right now"
"I'm not the one who is in a standstill" I forced through clenched teeth "I know what you are going through son, I've seen it" ... "No you don't, no one does"
"I know I didn't go through it myself, but I've seen it jungkook. And your actions are the same as them! And I don't wanna lose my son" he exclaimed with a desperate look in his eyes. I was taken aback a little, staring at him before I answered "You are not gonna lose me dad" I felt numb "I know because I will prevent it from happening" he took a step closer to me and I just shook my head and backed away "Just let go dad ... I need to be with him" I begged "I know your wolf's need to be close to his mate is strong but -" I cut him off "No dad ... No it's not only that, if it's not tae it will be no other" I run my fingers through my hair "I loved him even before I knew he was my mate" I whispered but I know he heard me "I was gonna throw away everything for him ... Mate, pack, position as the next alpha .... Nothing was important to me than him, and when I knew that he was my mate I felt my life was completely blessed by the moon goddess" I said hanging my head low, he came close to me and patted my head "He will be fine son, and you need to be alright for when he wakes up you can take care of him... That's why you need to take one or two days rest and eat some good food to make your mother and I feel at ease" he said softly and continued his patting "I will never be alright dad, not when he is still laying there unconscious, not until I know he us fine .. not until I tear that bastard to pieces" I growled the Las part which made my dad tilt his head to me and crock his brow "About that ... Can you tell me why were you about to kill one of the pack members in the hospital? You know we also deal with human patients there" I gritted my teeth as I remembered the moments in the hallway "it was him" I whispered lowly "It was him what?" he asked impatiently "It was him .... He made my mate the way he is" I yelled, rage making my blood boil. I stormed to the door ready to hunt him down, but my dad reflexively held my arm and spun me around which I tried to push but he made it clear that he was in control "Jungkook, you may be next to rule but you are too far to challenge me" he growled lowly and I knew he was right but I still curled my lips up into a snarl.