Ch 09

Jungkook's POV

I feel the warm water sliding down my body I took a deep breath feeling a bit relieved I closed my eyes and my mind took me back to when I was at the club and met tae, looking effortlessly beautiful and breathtaking, his face seemed a bit flushed it made him look even cuter than he already is, it must have been alcohol, him looking at me and getting shocked like he saw a ghost and then ran away he must really hate me after that kiss but I should have ran after him stopped him and apologized to him so I could at least keep him as my close friend, I miss him so much I miss how we went on small dates to walk tanie together, how we met after school to finish the art assignments, how we fight over which is more delicious banana milk or strawberry milk, I chuckled at the silly memory .... I miss how he calls me .. 'kookie' .. as my eyes closed I hear his voice in my head repeatedly as my heart beat started to accelerate and feel my body heating up from my thoughts that's running wild, I opened my eyes and looked down 'Damn now that's really it not only my heart react to him but also my dick' I opened the cold water feeling it cooling my body down a bit hopping to do the same to my little man down there cuz I really can't strat touching myself thinking about him ... It's just not right for him.

I was just getting out of the shower when I felt someone is in the room "Man that was really looong I've been waiting for half an hour now" hobi was laying on the bed leg crossed and playing some games on MY phone "Dude why are you here this late?" I continued drying my hair with the towel and going to my closet "I heard from yugyeom that you left the club with a girl...nice that's what I like to hear" he left my phone and balanced himself on his elbows a smirk on his face "Don't be so happy nothing happened and I didn't leave with anyone" I said in an uninterested voice putting my shirt on "WHAT why man~" he flopped back on the bed but then he shoot up setting "Don't Tell me it's because of that dude" and I seriously had enough I snapped "So what if it because of him huh why do I have to shut down my feelings for the pack or anyone huh ... So what if I like taehyung even if he's a human I DON'T CARE" I was heaving hard out of frustration and it was quit cuz hoseok wasn't saying anything back probably shocked, I grabbed my hair and sighed "I was going with her but I saw him ... And it was as if god was reminding me of my feelings for him ... I love him hobi and there is nothing I can do to change that" I let myself sink on the bed next to him crossing my arms over my face, I felt hobi adjusting himself to face me "Man you're already too deep huh? But ... What about your mate? You can't fight the pull" I rubbed my face with my hands before removing them completely and looked at hobi seriously and after a minute of silence between us "I .... I will reject my mate the minute I meet them" I saw his eyes going wider I shock "You must be out of your mind YOU CERTAINLY HAVE GO E CRAZY" he shouted more in anger now and I knew this was coming "You can't reject your mate or ignore the pull your body will get weaker and weaker by the minute and a weak wolf is a sad sight ... You know it too damn well jungkook we saw how my cousin reacted when he got rejected and I don't want you to go through the same thing, I will never allow you to do so" he started going back and forth in front of me

"I really can't ignore taehyung and how I feel about him .... You will never understand hobi cuz you never had feelings for anyone before you found your mate" he looked at me and was about to say something "Save it horse ... Just go home" I said getting in bed and covering my face with the blanket not caring bif he is leaving or not cus that was the end of discussion, but after few seconds I heard the door open "I will pick you up tomorrow don't be late" he said before closing the door "I know that you want the best for me .... But I really can't help it I'm in too deep" I closed my eyes and felt all the power left my body, tiredness wash over me and my eyes close on it's own drifting to sleep.
.
.
.
.
*Knock knock* .... *Knock knock* I woke up hearing knocking on my door I opened my eyes still tired as shit from the past days and especially yesterday "Come in" I answered sleepily and I see Mom coming in with my breakfast on a tray she put it on the night stand next to my bed and then opened the curtains, the sun hit my face and I growled in annoyance I sensed that she sat next to me on the bed I opened my eyes and it met hers immediately and all I can see is determination "What is wrong baby? You are not like you the past few days" I rubbed my face with my hands and sighed 'Did hoseok say something... No there's no way he would he is my best friend' I looked back to mom "There is absolutely nothing mom it's just I'm busy with rugby training and feeling stressed over the upcoming tournament that's all" I tried to be as convincing as possible "Don't lie to me young man I'm the one who raised you and I'm the Luna of this whole pack ... What is wrong?"
"Mom can please you stop ... What could I be possibly hiding from you" I took my phone and looked at the time "There is nothing but m telling you so can you please leave so I can wash up and go to school" I said getting up from bed and heading to the bathroom "Kookie ... Know that your mom is here for you no matter what so whenever you want to talk I'm all ears" she said smiling at me leaving the room but before she close the door "Thanks mom ... And thanks for the breakfast" she smiled even wider "You are welcome darling" and she left, it seems that I'm showing too much of my feelings I need to get it together .... I shouldn't be worrying them from now.