Ch 33

Taehyung's POV

I couldn't believe what jungkook just said, me the defect that always thought would be alone, has a mate and it's not any mate, he is jungkook the one I fell in love with. I removed my face from his chest and looked up at his face and he was looking at me with the sweetest smile "I still can't believe it" he chuckled for the hundredth time as that's how many times I said that "Baby why would I lie to you ...  you are mine anyways" that too, him calling me baby and all is making my stomach flip in all the good ways. He straightened me by the shoulder and looked me in the eye "Okay let's try this ... when I touch you I feel sparks where we are connected, do you feel it?" He said touching my neck with the tip of his fingers, I closed my eyes from the feeling that I love and feel when he touches me "Well baby, these sparks can only be felt by mates .... plus the delicious smell" he whispered the last part in my ear taking a sniff off my hair which made me giggle "Stop I already know that I don't have a scent like all of you" I pushed him playfully "oh believe me it seems like no one but me can smell it ... and I'm happy about that cuz it's damn intoxicating and delicious" I was confused "What do you mean ... my whole life I was scentless" he nodded "Yes I know ... you see since we first met I was confused at how you don't have a scent at all cuz even humans has their own distinct scent but you had non, you didn't even smell like sweat and I'm still confused about that to be honest, but on the day that I found out you were my mate I was engulfed with your sweet smell" he hugged me tightly stuffing his face into my neck "Can you describe it?" I was curious to something that I will never know but I was happy that at least he can smell me, he nuzzled on my neck more "Curious?" I nodded to his question "It's something you love so much ... maybe you smell like it cuz you eat it a lot" he chuckled "Strawberry and vanilla ... the only that I wanna devour" he said huskily giving my neck a light bite which was ticklish and made me giggle and push him away getting up to my feet "You know it will happen" he laid on the grass smirking at me which made me blush "Whatever perv ... let's get inside" I started walking to the cabin and I could hear him right behind me not forgetting to pick our bags from the car.

I took one last look at the lake before going inside, it was warm, the walls were made out of huge logs of wood. Kitchen was at the far end and the living room was right in the middle with a huge TV attached to the wall. A coffee table and white comfy couch with a dark black rug on the floor. And to the left was a single door which most probably the bedroom .... that's when it hit me, jungkook and I will be sharing a room, my cheeks heated up more. "Alright, I got the fridge stocked up for us so we won't be starving" Jungkook said walking over to the bedroom door, I went to help him with the bags but he moved his hands away from my reach and shook his head "Nope, not happening ... no heavy lifting, doctor's orders, you can go and rest on the couch" I narrowed my eyes and scoffed at him in disbelief "Jungkook I didn't break my arms" I crossed my arms over my chest, this better not be happening all the time while we are here, he smirked and kissed my cheek "Fine, can you help me with the door?" I huffed stomping to the door throwing it open in annoyance. He had the audacity to chuckle "Thanks babe" he said going into the room. I followed him inside as he was putting the bags by the bed, I looked around and I sure was impressed. There was a king size bed with a white comforter and red under sheet with white and gray pillows. A night stand on each side of the bed, on the other side of the room was a dresser that jungkook was now stocking, putting the last pieces into a drawer before disappearing into the bathroom. I looked at the perfectly made bed and a grin found it's way to my face, I jumped up landing on the bed messing it up. You see I was always a destroyer of tidy things, I stared up at the wooden ceiling. This was perfect, it was quite, well beside jungkook rummaging around. I could hear birds, the window over the bed was letting the dark red and orange hue of the setting sun into the room. The bed dipped and soon jungkook's face was hovering over mine.

"Having fun?" I bit my lip with a smile and nodded before giving him a small peak on the lips, I watched as his eyes darken "You know that this is highly not enough" he said before he bent down, the kiss was soft at the beginning but didn't take long to deepen and had me wrap my arms around his neck pulling him down on me. "Mm" he moaned in my mouth he pulled away "it must be illegal to be this tasty" and dived in again but this time it was shorter that it made me whine in protest when he pulled back "I know baby but you need to eat so you can take your meds" I tightened my grip around his neck "Just one more" I said being seductive purposely knowing he can't say no and it sure worked cuz it didn't take him a second before he started devouring my lips and I was now a moaning mess. We were both breathless after connecting our lips nonstop for few minutes "YOU should be illegal" he said catching his breath but still giving small kisses over my cheeks and neck, he got up extending his hand towards me "Now come I will make you dinner"  this caused me to rise an eyebrow "You can cook?" I said in amazement, he shrugged "Well a little, not like food you get in restaurants" he hopped off bed scooping me up into his arms ignoring my protests and carried me to the couch. I huffed as he sat me down and went into the kitchen taking out items out of the fridge. I hugged my legs close to my chest and rested my chin on my knees. I watched him so concentrated, he looks so sexy. "You can open the TV and watch a movie or something" he said as he took his eyes off what he was doing to look at me. I shook my head "When I'm watching a live cooking show ... nah I'll skip the movie" he rolled his eyes at my joke laughing as I stuck my tongue at him.