Ch 12

Jungkook's POV

"Jungkook .... we've been hugging for a while now ... um the passers by are looking at us weirdly" taehyung said in a really low voice only I could hear, me crushing him into a tight hug burying my face in the crack of his neck drowning in his sweet addictive smell not wanting to let go ever ...... he is my mate, MY MATE. I felt a strong hand on my shoulder pulling me away from tae which I protested to with a growl "jungkook that's enough man .... we know you missed him" hoseok looked at me with a wide eye like saying 'what the hell you doing man' which helped me realize I'm acting reallly weird right now, I looked at tae my hands are still on his shoulders I notice that he was uncomfortable, I laughed awkwardly letting go of him "Tae .. how have you been I was so worried cuz you didn't answer your phone ... jimin told me you were down with a fever .... are you okay now?" I looked him in the eyes 'God how I miss them so much' I felt my wolf reacting in pleasure from the beautiful sight 'Wow my wolf is really dense not noticing tae was my mate from the beginning' .

"I'm really sorry .... to worry you .... but I'm okay now" his voice was low as if he is shy, he wasn't really looking at me he was looking everywhere but me "It's okay as long as you are okay now " I smiled at him when we had another eye contact but it didn't last long for him to look away "Um ... I need to go ... my things are still in the locker ,see ya" he said and spun on his heel and went off really fast I was about to go after him but was stopped again by hoseok which made me growl at him unintentionally "Woo what's wrong with you this is the second time you growl at me man chill .... I ain't stopping you anymore but you gonna scare him this way" I took a deep breath taking in his lingering smell hanging in the air that calmed me down "you don't understand ... hobi it's him" he laughed at me and patted my back "Yeah man I know ...you love him so much I get it now" I shook my head and looked at him "No It's him .... he's my mate" I see his eyes go wide realizing what just came out from my mouth he held my arm and took me in the closest empty classroom "What did you say just now ? who is your mate?" he was asking in confusion but totally knowing the answer "Tae is my mate ... I don't understand it either ...cuz he is a human"he brushed his hair back with his hand "How did you know he is your mate... are you sure... did your wolf tell you or is it just a feeling cuz--" I cut him with nodding my head " Yes my wolf said it ... My mate... mine" I can feel that I'm smiling like an idiot from happiness "Tae is my mate" hoseok looked at me again and smiled to me "I'm happy for you man I really am but...." he frowned looking me in the eyes seriousness is oozing from them "I know ...... and I won't let anyone get between me and tae ... I was ready to reject my mate for him but he is my mate and nothing will change that .... even the pack, I was determined from the beginning human or not mate or not ....tae is my only answer" I made it clear for him that nothing will change my mind "Then we have to find a way for them to accept .... promise you won't give up the pack.... this is your pack, your family and friends.... Alpha" the look of determination in his eyes made me feel strong, I hugged him tightly showing my gratitude "Thank you hyung" I heard him chuckle "Yah it's been ages since you called me that" I also laughed letting him go "Don't get used to it though" we laughed a bit more till we heard the bell ringing "we need to get our things before class start hurry" he patted me on the back exiting the classroom.

"But man falling for your mate before you even know he is your mate .... Destined much" he joked and laughed about it "I guess you were fated from the beginning even with no bound pulling you towards him" I nodded my head not forming any words, I knew he was my fated one even if he weren't my mate....Today is a good day I love today after all.