Ch 20

I'M SORRRRRRYYYYYYY
OMG I can't believe I ditched this story for over 2 months and it was even after I promised more frequent updates 🤦🤦
I hope you can forgive me y'all I know you will cuz y'all are so sweet ❤️❤️😘😘

*SORRY FOR ANY GRAMMATICAL MISTAKES CUZ I WRITE FROM PHONE AND I DON'T REVIEW BEFORE POSTING*

Enjoy 💋
--------------------------------------
Pic of Yoongi's parents y'all 💜

Jungkook's POV

Our ride was so quiet ... All of us are shocked of what happened but what's more shocking is what my wolf told me ... How can he be my beta when I already have hoseok? I need to go and ask Uncle yunho.

As we almost close to the pack's hospital where that Yoongi guy took jimin, I looked next to me at tae and he looked lost in thoughts and tears were willing up in his eyes, my wolf growled from the scene of our mate being this sad over someone else ... But I know how close he is to his friends. The car got slower as I was about to park next to the hospital but tae has already unbuckled his seat belt and out he goes from the car while it's still moving "Taehyung" I shouted after him but to no avail he sprinted inside the hospital looking for his friends.

As I fully parked the car hoseok was already inside asking the reception were is jimin's room but it's not like we needed that since I can smell tae's scent and surely hoseok can smell jimin's but I guess he is too panicked that he forgot . I patted his shoulder and gestured for him to follow me. As we got closer I saw tae was standing with yoongi who is putting a jacket on since he only left wearing his shorts but we didn't miss how his upper body looked full of love marks and scratches which gained a loud growl from hoseok but he only gave us a glance before looking the other way "Tae ... Where is jimin?" I asked sensing the tension in the air but before he could answer the door behind Yoongi swung open showing Dr. Kim head doctor of our pack, hoseok ran to him "Jimin... how is he?" Dr. Kim didn't answer and looked at all of us with a poker face "My office right now" he said in a low but stern voice before walking away I assume to his office "Let's go hyung" tae said looking at yoongi before hurrying after Dr. Kim.

After all of us got into the office with Dr. Kim he was the first to speak " Jimin is in a stable condition now .... BUT WHO THE FUCK FORCED A BOND ON HIM?" he shouted smacking his hand on his desk catching us all of guard and made the room go silent. He took a deep breath calming himself "I didn't mean to shout at you kids ... but someone need to tell me what exactly happened and it would be better if it's the one that marked him" he looked at all of us before hoseok got a step closer to Dr. Kim's desk head hanging low "It was me .... I was so angry " he looked up into Dr. Kim's eyes "But it shouldn't be a problem since he is my mate" hoseok said more confident now " You stupid kid that only applies to lower ranks not a fucking alpha just like you" we all got shocked "Wait Dr. jimin is a beta not an alpha" tae said getting closer to where hoseok was standing "Yeah Dr. he is a beta" hoseok repeated. Dr. Kim sighed "Kids I've been a doctor for years now and I can know what rank is anyone by one look okay " he said taking off his glasses and was about to talk again but he was cut off "No doc ... jimin is a beta" yoongi the only one who stood far at the end of the room said calmly but what he said next shocked all of us "but also an alpha .... jimin is a host of two wolves".

"Hey bastard what the fuck are you saying?" hoseok spitted angrily at yoongi who didn't even give him a glance and continued looking at Dr. Kim "The beta is hoseok's mate and the alpha ... is my second chance" and that all it took for hoseok to jump on yoongi punching him in the face several times "I WON'T LET YOU HAVE HIM NOT AFTER WHAT YOU HAVE DONE ... OVER MY DEAD BODY" I took hoseok off yoongi and held him tightly looking over his shoulder at a crying tae next to yoongi helping him up with Dr. Kim who looked daggers at us "This can't happen in my office or my hospital Jung hoseok I will make sure you are punished severely, now out of my office" hoseok just pushed my arms off him and went out of the door , I took one last glance at tae before following him out closing the door behind me. Now it all makes sense why my wolf told me that jimin is my beta ... his second wolf is my beta, I need to report this to uncle yunho and my dad but before that I need to do something with hoseok he must be crushed .. out of everyone Yoongi is jimin's other wolf's mate and to top it off their love is mutual. I went after hoseok who hurried outside of the hospital "Wait man" I called after him but he wasn't stopping so I held his shoulder but he attacked the minute I touched him tackling me to the floor and growled loudly but stopped his fist before it got in contact with my face "I'm sorry hyung... I really am" I looked him in the eyes expressing how much I feel his pain ... after waiting all this time he is faced with this, how can fate be so cruel. I felt his head rest on my shoulder and I could hear harsh sobs escaping his lips, I've never saw this side of hoseok hyung neither do I want to see it again. I started patting his back silently letting him spill all his sorrows. After a while he removed himself from me looking away "Let's go" he said getting up and going his way to my car.