Ch 03

Taehyung's POV

Today is the day I was waiting for, today i will have art class finally it's been a whole month since we moved and in this whole while we were arranging our belongings at the new house and preparing all the papers needed for my transfer here and also I was catching up with jimin and yoongi cuz since I moved to daegu we only met 3 or 4 times a year and that wasn't enough for us I really missed spending that much time with them but nothing can stop us now we will attached by the hips from now on.

we arrived to school and went to our lockers to get our things. My locker with right next to jimin and when I opened my locker "Ugh not here too" I said when i saw all the letters that was shoved inside my locker jimin gasped "Dude when you told me about it from your previous school i thought you were exaggerating but WOOW that's a lot of letters for only being one day at school" 

"I don't know why this happens even though none of them know me I just don't get it"

"what don't you get when you are so beautiful for females and even males to hold back even though you aren't a werwolf you still born gorgeous " jimin said whispering the last part so no one could hear "I don't need that type of attention I don't want it ... I just want a normal school life like anyone else and fall in love with someone and spend calm and happy days" I feel a sting in my heart knowing that I'm not a wolf I'm not fated to have a mate I sensed jimin knowing what I'm thinking "Don't say this and stop with the negative thoughts you will fall in love and your liver will make you happy .. at least you get to choose who you be with for the rest of your life" jimin said mumbling the last part and I couldn't hear him "What was that?"
"Nothing .. come on get your things and let's go to class" did he just .. whatever he will talk when he wants "Okay let's go we both have the same class right?" I said excitedly "Yeah our very first class together" he said closing his locker looking as excited as me.

We want to class and chose to be seated at the far end next to the window cuz who would want to pay attention in English class when we don't understand anything, I looked out of the window at the rugby field (American football)  it seems like they have practice, they all looked so strong and have built up bodies "Dude stop staring before you start drooling over them hot studs" jimin caught me off guard "Was I that obvious?" I said hiding my face in my hands and already feeling heat in my cheeks from embarrassment "Well duh cuz I'm sitting next to you thank God that no one is here yet .. but if you want to keep yourself hidden in your closet you better be careful around others or you will be busted .... But I really don't see any problem in being gay , I mean I'm also good with both and open to the idea"
"Well cuz you are a wolf and still will get to know your mate be it male or female that's why all of you wolves are open to the idea ... As for me I'm pure gay, women can't do for me you know" I sighed slamming my head on the disk sensing jimin's eyes on my head "I know there is no point in hiding but I just can't go around and say 'hi I'm gay and you?' it's just weird I promise there will come a time when I say it out loud but that time is not now" jimin started patting my head soothingly I loved it when he does that , he feels like my older brother that cares for me even though we are only 2 month apart " just take your time tae but I want you to know something no matter what I will be there for you and whoever try to mock you for who you are will have to deal with me"

His words were really comforting and it made my heart warm and swell from happiness "I wonder why I'm scared when I have you in my life bestie" he chuckled "I know right, Stupid" we laughed together and started talking about shit before the teacher came and class started 'I know that I will have the best times with Jimin and Yoongi by my side'.
.
.
.
.

Jungkook's POV

I woke up like any other morning freshen up, wear my clothes, get down to have my breakfast with dad and mom and then go pick up horse to go to school "Thanks for the food mom, I will leave now" I said getting off the table when I heard the door bell "I will get it" I went to see who is coming in this early hour "Oh uncle yunho"
"Hey jungkook, is the alpha still home or he went to the pack house?" He asked looking a bit off and before I could answer him "I'm here yunho come in" uncle pated my shoulder before passing me and went to the dinning room I closed the door and followed him in, my dad and uncle were now looking at each other not speaking I bet they are talking in link "Aren't you leaving jungkook?"my dad said looking at me now "I looked at my watch " oh yeah I have to go else I'll be late , see you at evening" I took my leave not taking much thoughts about what just happened most probably pack things that they don't want to discuss in front of me.