Ch 35

I'm back from the dead 😂😂😂 please interact with me and leave funny comments now and then 🥺🥺
Happy Eid everyone 😚😚

And as usual ignore mistakes 🙄 I swear I'm an English teacher but I'm too lazy 😅😅

Taehyung's POV

We've been staring into each other's eyes for a few minutes, I can't read his expression 'This is killing me ' I couldn't handle this anymore so I decided to get up, maybe he needs time to process this. But when I tried to move his hold on my hips tightened and kept me in place "Where're you going?" he asked "Well I was gonna give you some time to think" he looked me from one eye to the other "Think about what?" I cracked an eyebrowc,"About what I just said ... that I'm a fucking freak and I'm giving you a chance to think about if you really still want me or ... not .. I will understand" his eyebrows were knitted now and he looked angry "Really tae you think I will ever let you go ... after what we went through when you were lying lifeless on that hospital bed all I wanted was to see your beautiful eyes one last time... I would never ever leave you" he caressed my face with his right hand "I'm sorry for staying silent for a bit .... Don't get me wrong I was just... I felt that time stopped" he paused and I looked him in the eye waiting for what he was going to say next "You just amaze me more and more, no matter how much I think that you are amazing ... you are just beyond my imagination tae, you are very special baby" Was I hearing things, my eyes started to water, sobbing out loud "Oh god baby ... please don't cry" he hugged me tightly "I'm so sorry tae...So sorry I didn't mean to scare you with my silence" I shook my head still unable to stop crying "N-o I-I-'m jus-tt hap-happy" I tried between sobs and hiccups, he chuckled sweetly making me smile, he embraced me tighter but tenderly feeling how much he cherishes and loves me. 

After a while of him just hugging me, swaying our bodies right and left, and whispering sweet words into my ears, I've totally calmed down and you can say the same about our little things down there 'SHIT we totally went soft' I mentally smacked myself for ruining our moment with being a little emotional bit- "Can I see your face now?" he cut off my train of thoughts, he didn't wait for me to answer as he started to pull from the hug and left my face up by the chin, my heart clenched looking at his sweet gaze "How could I ever doubt you?" I caressed his cheek with my hand, leaning forward resting my forehead on his "I'm sorry kookie ... and I love you too" I felt his hand on the back of my neck pulling me into a very tender kiss that lasted a few seconds only "I wanna hear you say that more ... no all the time, I love you Kim taehyung" 

NO ONE's POV 

🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🍑🍑🍑🍌🍌🍌🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞
*YOU'VE BEEN WARNED ENJOYYYYY* 🤭💜

Well that was a really long night, or that's what JK thought but it seems that his cute little mate didn't want it to end ... not just yet. His hips started to work, rolling and rubbing down on JK making his head spin again "Tae baby" he just hummed in response looking at him with those damn cute eyes but with a sexy smirk ... knowingly, he grinded even harder "Well ... I thought you wouldn't mind continuing ... Do you?" his expression turned into a cute begging one, dow eyes and pouty lips "DAMNIT". Flipping them over suddenly made TH sequel in surprise "You know damn well my answer to that will never be a no" holding both of his lover's hands above his head looking at him with hunger, going down on him till every inch of their bodies is touching. kissing, licking, and biting at TH's neck making him moan in pleasure wrapping his legs tightly around his lover's waist. JK was positioned in between TH's legs so well, oh boy he didn't know how well he was positioned until he grind down on his lover's part that was a secret few minutes ago, hearing the lewdest moan that he ever heard from his lover making him stop at a halt, he just froze right there and his head snapped to look at his lover who just covered his mouth with both his hands looking equally shocked of the voice that he just made. Looking at TH, chest going up and down with every breath, hands covering the most delicious mouth in the world, and eyes dew and soft with shock - JK is speechless of such beauty every time he lays his eyes on him "Tae, baby remove your hands" he said more in a whisper but he only got a frantic head shake from TH, so he reached to TH's hands with his own.