Ch 15

Jungkook's POV

"Can you tell me WHY THE HELL ARE SULKING!!" hoseok was crossing his hands looking at the me, lying on the bed and squeezing the shit out of my pillow "He said yes he will go with you bowling right then what with the long face man you should be happy and choosing what you gonna wear to your first date together" he swung his arms in the air like he was saying the obvious, I sat up and looked at him "Exactly .... if only it was a date with the only the two of us" he turned his head to the side "What do you mean" I sighed at how stupid he can get sometimes "I asked him as if it will be the two of us but...."

.

.

*FLASH BACK*

.

.

"I would love to" I smiled to his answer only to get blown in the face by what he said next "I will tell jimin and yoongi ... bowling is more fun with more people" his innocent boxy smile melted my heart that I smiled back even if I was disappointed that it won't be the two of us alone "Yeah it is, I will bring hobi and my other two best friends" he nodded in excitement "Can't wait for tomorrow.... see you then" I waved to him in response with a smile that matched his, once he entered the house and I sensed that he was far I let out a big disappointed sigh and covered my face with my hands "I want it to be just us ... DAMN IT"

.

.

*END OF FLASH BACK*

.

.

I explained to him what happened and his mouth is in shape of O understanding NOW why I was sulking "Oh man you will have 5 people third-wheeling your date ... that's shit" I fell back on the bed hugging the pillow "Not only that I don't think he was even considering it as a date from the beginning" hobi came closer to the bed and sat on the edge and patted my leg so I looked at him "then show him from now on your real intention ... not as friends but as lovers, we know that he swings that ways SO I don't think he will dislike the hottest playboy in our school to flirt with him you know" he shrugged his shoulders and I thought of what he said "You think it will work?" he nodded "I mean how will you know if he likes you or not if you yourself not treating him anyway other than friends" I got what he mean but it just not that simple.

.

.

.

.

Taehyung's POV

I totally forgot telling jimin and yoongi about the bowling thing yesterday and it's already 3 PM and we are supposed to move at 6 ... jimin will toast me alive.

"Um .. chim I wanna tell you something" he removed his eyes from his phone and looked at me "what is it bear?" I chuckled at the old neck name of mine "Well you see ... yesterday... I kinda agreed... togowithjungkooktothebowlingcenterandItoldhimthatwethreearecoming" I took a deep breath after my long and fast sentence, he raised his eyebrow "Tae, I swear I heard jungkook and bowling... Do u mind clarifying?" damn his wolf ears, I gulped and smiled sheepishly "Well ... we are going bowling with jungkook and his friends tonight... you and yoongi coming with me" I gave him the cutest puppy face I could master which I know he is very weak to. I see him close his eyes and sigh deeply then he looked at me "It's okay we are free tonight anyways" I felt relived and happy that he didn't get mad at me "But I will choose what you gonna wear ... you have to make him fall for you after all" he smirked evilly and I felt really uneasy of what will happen "Oh well I will go wake yoongi up" I siad but before I got up he held his hand to me "I will do that ... he wake up easily with you" I laughed at his red ears before he dashed out of our shared room. I'm happy that here they divide us by age so where I stay is far from where my parents are staying , and I kinda ignore them in public.... it just that I don't want them to be mistreated cuz they gave birth to me. I shook my head not wanting to think about negative thoughts anymore, I got up and went to the closet to pick something good for jimin's liking cuz he goes over the top with sexy sometimes.