Ch 31

Jungkook's POV

This was not the scene that I wanted to return to, I felt my brows knot looking at the bed in front of me. "Hey man why did you stop?" Hoseok said as he bumped into my back, he came next to me and looked at where I was looking, our mates tangled together hugging each other tightly and sleeping soundly. I heard hoseok chuckle "They look cute" I sighed in frustration 'No wonder ... My possessiveness is different to an alpha' he looked at me noticing how unhappy I am about this "Dude chill... They are best friends" I looked at him with fire in my eyes "I don't like it" I know he was right ... It's just that I haven't been in that position with him ME HIS MATE.

Wr heard shuffles on the bed catching our attention, they were starting to wake up. Tae tightened his hold on jimin while yawning making jimin's face go deep into his neck, I took a hurried step wanting to remove them from each other but was stopped by hoseok "Man don't ruin this .. he doesn't know yet so keep calm" I want to push hoseok and go but he was right. Jimin seemed like he woke up cuz we heard muffled mumbles "Le... G..o" tae didn't move though until jimin started to tickle him making him break into giggles "Stop hahaha jimin nooo hahaha" they kept on tickling each other not noticing us in the room. "Ehum ehum" hoseok coughed to get their attention noticing how close I was to blowing up.

Both of them looked at us, I was met with his sweet eyes and his beautiful smile "Good morning" he said shyly I was about to answer him but didn't get the chance "What brings you here this early?" Jimin said annoyingly squinting his eyes at us "Hey jimin you shouldn't say that" tae held his arm and told him in a hushed voice which made jimin roll his eyes, he then looked at me ... And smirked??

"I sure don't like sleeping with my shirt on .... I told you we should take our shirts off like we usually do" he said and I was just speechless the 'Shirtless' part didn't go well with me "If Yoongi was here he would have stripped to his boxers" jimin added making tae chuckle and nod in agreement "What!" I blurted out a bit too loud that it made them look at me "Oh .. I was just .. haha" I said awkwardly rubbing the back of my neck and not having any eye contact "Well whatever..." Jimin said looking next to me darkly, it was towards hoseok "I will go freshen up till you finish your talk" he got out of bed and headed to the bathroom.

I went to tae and kissed his cheek "Kookie" he was startled but then he put his hand on his mouth still worried about the nickname so I chuckled "Kookie??" Hoseok said sarcastically so I rolled my eyes "Yeah... Only him is allowed to" I pointed my finger at him cuz I know that he always wanted to call me that "So not fair man .. I'm your best friend" he said with a pout which made the three of us to laugh. "I'm sorry about his behavior ... He is just not in a good mood" tae looked at hoseok apologetically "Nah .. it's okay I get it" he waved with his hand trying to look unbothered. Tae gestured with his hand for hoseok to come closer which he did, he went to the other side of the bed, opposite of me. Tae took his hand into his and looked up at him "Thank you hyung ... You saved my life" hoseok smiled and scratched the back of his head "You don't need to thank me ... I wish i-"
"No, don't even start ... It's not like you knew I was there and this happened to me, so stop blaming yourself and all that ... You are my hero" tae was stern but smiled widely at the end which made hoseok smile wide as well "Can I have a hug now?" Tae said opening his arms widely in the air, I didn't see this one coming. Hoseok hyung looked at me quizzically and then at tae "I don't know ... If that's a good idea" he said nervously but it seems like tae didn't get that I was the reason so he just pulled hoseok down and hugged him tightly "Thank you hyung" he said starting swaying with hoseok right and left till a knock on the door got their attention 'Fucking finally' I looked at hoseok and made a knife sign under my neck 'I will kill you' I linked him which made him laugh awkwardly.

The door got open and there came in taehyung's mother "Oh you are already here" she looked at me with a bright smile which I returned gladly "mom!!" Hoseok said surprised as he saw his mom and seokjin's mom right there with Ms. Kim "Oh hoseok-ah" he went to her "What are you doing here?" He asked her "Well I'm here to check on my best friend's son" she said smiling at taehyung.
.
.
.
.
.