Ch 37

Taehyung's POV

His eyes were swirling with emotions I never knew he had. Fear, anger, sadness, regret and .... Lust?

It all happened so quickly, he grabbed me by the back of my neck and roughly pulled me closer in his arms smashing his lips to mine. An overwhelming shock washed all over my body 'Was he kissing me?' is what I thought, I stood there eyes wide as he kissed me. Only when he tried to open my mouth with his tongue did I snapped back into reality and struggled against him. Trying to wiggle out from his arms I got my hands up to his chest which was pressed to mine and pushed him back, hard. I watched him stagger back breathlessly, his eyes finally opening but their lustful gaze was soon gone as his eyes widened with full-on terror. Everything was going in slow motion, his mouth opening to say something, his face contorting into fear as he was reaching for me. But all I could see is that he was getting further and further, I was falling but all of a sudden my surroundings became black and I felt as if I was pulled at a very fast pace, I shut my eyes till the pulling feeling was gone. I opened my eyes, there I was laying in a forest surrounded by trees and I could hear loud noises, I sat up to see a few dead wolves were laying on the grass while two were still fighting, both of them were severely injured but the light brown one was in the worst shape.

I looked around and I know I dreamt about this before, the fight was over and surprisingly the light brown wolf killed the other. He looked at me and started coming my way to just lick my face before colliding into the ground with a loud thud 'I'm glad you are not harmed'

"Hoseok hyung?" I said as I recognized the voice, but yet again the dream started to become weird as a pool of blood started to appear under the both of us.

"HYUNG"
.
.
.
.
.
"Hyung!" I screamed as I shot up. My heart was erratic and my mind was foggy with thoughts as everything in the dream was flashing in my eyes but in a shuffled order. There was a movement next to me followed by an arm wrapped around my shoulders "Shh, I'm right here tae, it's just a dream" he whispered, voice husky from sleep. I inhaled deeply realizing that I'm still with Jungkook in our little getaway cabin. I turned towards him and hugged him tightly, hiding my face in his neck. He started stroking my hair trying to calm me down with soothing words.

"You are okay baby, I won't let anyone harm you, no one" I don't know when did I start crying. "Tae, please don't cry" he sighed "I'm s-sorry" I whimpered pathetically. Pulling me into his lap, he rocked me like a child "Don't apologize, Do you want to talk about it?" I shook my head wrapping my arms around his neck tightly, I didn't want to think about anything that I saw in that dream "Make me forget" I begged into his neck, he stiffened and I knew he was going to say no, I straddled his naked body not giving him the chance to refuse.
"Taehyung" he warned, eyes full of concern but I didn't need that right now.
"Please" I rose up on my knees and started to lower myself on his already hardening shaft. It hurts but I ignored it, I needed this, the distraction "Make me forget, Jungkook" it was a demand this time. I could see it in his eyes, he was torn between concern and lust. He was fighting his wolf as I see his eyes shift red and yellow "Make love to me" I pushed as I nipped on his ear and that was all it took, he thrust into me pushing himself into my waiting body. "Ahh" I cried holding into him with a death grip. He grabbed my hips trying to take control but I took over, moving my hips up and down on him. The desire rose inside me as the pain ended as fast as it came. His beautiful grunts and moans were soft and hot against my ear. My hands raked through his soft black hair, which was a bit longer now, my eyes closed enjoying the pleasure his body was giving me. Soon his hands gripped my thighs harder this time flipping us around and pushing me roughly into the mattress, his change of position reached that spot from before. 

"Yes" I screamed loudly, "Tae-ah" he moaned "Scream for me more, babe" he growled this time making me open my eyes to notice his eyes were rapidly changing from yellow to red. "K-kookie" I whimpered from how hot he looked "Fuck" he moaned pressing deeper into me "Ah~" I was drowning in pleasure till I heard him chuckle before wrapping his arm around my waist, lying back on the bed making me ride him once more, watching me with clouded eyes and panting lightly, I propped myself up on his chest. Jungkook took my hands into his and entwined our fingers together, bringing them up next to his head as he looked me in the eyes. I watched his stomach muscles flex and his biceps constrict, making it hard to believe how perfect he is, how sexy he was with his hair sticking to his forehead. "Ride me, taehyung" he growled, I whimpered as a shiver ran down my spine from his voice. I did as he asked, gladly, my hands tightened in his as I rode him. From this position, I felt him hit that same spot over and over again, we moaned together bringing each other to the edge. "Faster baby" He groaned, his eyes closed in bliss, couldn't help the smile forming on my face, trying to move as fast as I can to pleasure him even more.