Ch 24

Yoongi's POV

I was asleep in tae and jimin's room till I heard noises coming from down stairs but I was so lazy to get up and check ... whatever it is tae will tell me about it when he comes back. I was about to go back to sleep when tae linked me 'Hyung ... come down now jungkook and I were attacked by someone' I heard his worried voice and it made me jump out of the bed a flew down the stairs till I was out of the house, lot of the pack worriers were out with alpha Jeon, what the hell happened, I scanned the place for tae till I found him standing with hoseok so I hurried to him "Taehyung What happened?" the minute I got closer hoseok left "Hyung while we were on our walk ... there a dead body was thrown our direction and then there was a wolf ... jungkook fought him and he is coming back with them now" his voice seemed shacking he must have been scared "It's okay you are fine now" I hugged him and patted his head "I was so startled hyung ... I was never scared of wolves ... till this happened it's really scary a wolf that I don't know and thinking about what might be his intentions and what he might do to me" I patted his head more and hushed him "Shhh tae don't think about it ... we are here for you it won't happen again" as I was comforting tae I saw jungkook's wolf form coming from the woods with two bodies on his back "Well your knight in shinning armor has returned and you wouldn't want him to see you crying into my arms right" I giggled at how he pushed me to go to check on jungkook "I'm sure I will complain to jimin when he wakes up" it was more to me since he already went to jungkook who is now in a robe and started talking with the alpha a bit louder than he should "So dad what the fuck is happening ... For real ... this happened in our territories and near our pack house that was supposed to be safer than our separate homes ... Tae would have gotten hurt god damnit" but then hoseok tried to calm him down "Hey jungkook keep it low .. at least in front of the other pack members" but alpha Jeon wasn't fazed "I'm glad that you are fine and taehyung as well ... we will talk later but first we need to see who is this person and why was he here and about the body" Alpha Jeon said calmly "Pick them up and bring them to the interrogation room" he ordered two of the pack members as Elder yunho arrived and Alpha Jeon just whispered something to him and Elder yunho just nodded "Okay everyone you did great job go rest now and we will take care of the rest" everyone bowed to them and did as was told, only me , jungkook ,taehyung and hoseok were still standing .... I think I will be of help into making that person to speak "Excuse me elder ... can I help with investigation?" but before he could answer hoseok spoke "You bastard do you think this is a game" he is starting to get on my nerve to be honest "And who are you to talk to me in such way" I said making sure to give him the cold shoulder and belittle him , he snorted and got closer to me"I'm your superior, bastard" that made me laugh ... Superior my ass.... that's it I'mma humiliate him a bit "You my superior .." I went closer to him and as I passed next to him I made him lose feel in his legs and fell to his knees to the ground... it was satisfying to see, I looked down at him "Don't make me laugh"...

"Enough..." Alpha Jeon shouted gaining all our attention "This is no child play ... All of you go to sleep NOW IT'S AN ORDER" I just sighed and went to tae "Let's go" he just nodded and looked one last time at jungkook who was about to protest but tae stopped him "We will talk tomorrow" with a smile and started walking pulling me with him and as I was passing by Elder yunho he made eye contact with me and linked me 'Come to my office at school tomorrow' I just nodded as a response .... Well it's about time to tell him anyways. I was pulled by tae to his room "Hyung what did you just do ... You could have exposed yourself down there" I just shrugged and went to set on jimin's bed "I think Elder yunho noticed and he linked me to go to his office tomorrow... It's about time anyways" he only nodded "If you say so" he said and went to the bathroom so I got comfortable on the bed and was about to sleep "If you gonna sleep wash up first and put on some PJs" so I mumbled annoyingly and got up pushing him out the bathroom to wash up first " Fuck you min Yoongi I was in there before you" ... Like I care.
.
.
.
.