Ch 14

Taehyung's POV

Waking up looking at the ceiling empty and void of all emotions, my mind was blank till all the memories of yesterday came rushing in one big blow and I could feel my eyes sting with tears again .... "OMG what have I done...I'm so weak" I covered my face with my hands weeping a wailing my pain and sorrow out "Tae OMG are you okay?" I didn't know jimin and yoongi were in my room, jimin rushed to me and took me into his arms and I cried even more apologizing for breaking my promise with them "I'm sorry .. I'm so sorry I..I couldn't..." I felt another pair of arms and I knew it was yoongi hugging me from the other side "It's okay tae ... we know so don't cry...please" it was rare for yoongi to show much emotions, I can sense the sadness in his voice and I felt how much I'm loved and treasured here in these arms of my friends "I love you guys " I said sniffling "we love you too tae" they both said in union.

We stayed like that for a bit more time till jimin broke the silence "Tae ... we need to tell you about something very important" he broke our group hug and sat in front of me on the bed and yoongi did the same, they looked at each other then at me before jimin started talking "So ...tae there was an order sent by the Alpha for all the pack members to move in the pack house for safety reasons" I nodded but didn't understand why they telling me this "Then that means I will go to school on my own from now on ... I understand" they looked at each other then jimin shook his head "No tae that's not the point .... You are part of the pack as well .... You are coming to the pack house as well" I looked blankly thinking of what he just said and my eyes went wide "WHAT!!" I was confused as to why do I have to go live at the pack house "Why should I go I'm a human ... A defective product of .... Wolves" I realized what I was saying so I covered my face and sighed in frustration "You can take some days to feel better before you move and we will stay here with you till then cuz we sent aunt and uncle there first" I nodded once again can't seem to form any word. After sometime I was the one that broke the silence "I will go wash up, you should do the same so we won't be late for school" I got out of bed feeling a bit dizzy but it was expected after yesterday.... Pack house huh.

The minute we arrived to school I got out of the car not waiting for jimin and yoongi, I dashed into school looking for him not paying any attention to all of the stares and ugly looks I'm getting, I just wanna talk to that person. I kept looking for a bit till my eyes met his and I just wanted to slap that smirk he had on thinking that he won already but no I'm not losing .... not anymore. I fasten my steps till I was now in front of him "We need to talk...Hyunwoo" he frowned obviously thinking I've gone mad talking to him in public and in front of his friends, he grabbed my arm tightly and dragged me harshly to the closest classroom and closed the door on us "Well well talking to me at school huh ... did you grow a pair or YOU HAVE A DEATH WISH FAG" he shouted the last part getting very close to me that I flinched thinking he would hit me ... like he used to. I heard his evil sickening laughter that made me shiver "Don't worry I won't hit you since if I did so .... you would be dead with one blow DEFECT" I close my eyes taking all the words that he saying that hurt me so badly since they are true ... I am a defect. "Why are you here .. why did you come back?" he looked at me in disgust "Well I think you already know since we are from the same pack cousin.... just know " he came closer to me and put his hand over my mouth and now I knew he will do something and he did, I felt a sharp pain on my shoulder and then my arm and then my stomach , I looked at his hand he was flicking me with his middle finger "DON'T" hit "TALK" hit "TO" hit "IN"hit "AND" hit "PREPARE" hit "FOR" hit "HELL" hit.
He pushed me with the hand on my mouth that was blocking my cries of pain and I landed on my back with a thud "These will surely leave some bruising .. Well nice chatting with you cousin" he gave me his back and starting walking to the door but before he opened it he looked back at me "Oh and one more thing .. Don't even dare to say that we are relatives here or in the pack or else" he raised his eyebrow in threatening way and then he left.