Ch 13

Taehyung's POV

The second I was in his arms I felt all my body shiver and I felt a spark erupting in all the parts that was in contact with his, he had his face stuffed in my neck and I could feel his breath tickling my skin and I felt my breath was caught in my throat like a big lump, his arms around me got tighter but it didn't hurt at all I just felt safer and I wanted to stay that way .. OMG I can't be doing this I'm the one that will end up crushed from my own feelings ... But I think it's too late already I'm too deep in, I saw few students pass us by some were looking weirdly at us and some were just smiling or laughing "Jungkook .... we've been hugging for a while now ... um the passers by are looking at us weirdly" I tried my best to speak but my voice came out as inaudible as it can be but I know he heard me cuz we were literally glued together, but it seems like it didn't work cuz he didn't budge and it felt like he was ... Smelling me??. He growled at hoseok when he tried to get him off me "jungkook that's enough man .... we know you missed him" hoseok said looking jungkook in they eye and they seem like they had a secret conversation and jungkook's eye changed like he realized what he was doing... He looked at me and laughed awkwardly before letting go of my shoulders "Tae .. how have you been I was so worried cuz you didn't answer your phone ... jimin told me you were down with a fever .... are you okay now?" It's been so long since I heard his voice I looked him in the eye and it took me a split second to have all the longing rushing into me I averted my eyes looking everywhere but his eyes I felt they could pull me in and make me lose myself in them and throw myself into his arms and asking him to never let go

"I'm really sorry .... to worry you .... but I'm okay now" my feelings were shown in my voice that's bad I need to get a hold of myself to at least have him as a friend "It's okay as long as you are okay now" I gathered up my courage to look him in the eye one more time but I felt my heart clenched and that's when I panicked "Um ... I need to go ... my things are still in the locker ,see ya" I said quickly not waiting for an answer I spun around and dashed away from them ... I really needed to get away I felt my tears spilling from my eyes like a waterfall 'God I love him and I shouldn't ... Only my heart will break'  I was an emotional mess I was bumping into people I didn't know where I'm going or who am I bumping into until one stopped me when I bumped into him "Tae what's wrong why are you crying?" It was jimin and his worried voice didn't help me but made me burst into tears even more throwing myself into his arms seeking comfort in them "OMG tae what happened... Come with me" he hugged me tightly dragging me into a classroom.

He was hugging me and shushing me to stop crying, it took me a few minutes to actually stop shaking from over crying, he pushed me a little from my shoulders to look at my face and wiped out my tears "So can you tell me now what happened?" I shook my head not wanting to tell him about my pathetic feelings for a straight alpha "No tae you have to tell me I won't have it ... Running looking like that there must be something big happened so spit it out" I looked him in the eye and I felt my tears started rolling down again "I'm sorry jimin but I don't wanna stay here anymore ... I can't do it ... I can't fight it" he looked at me confusion "What do mean .. what are you fighting that made you say that, No you can't leave us YOU JUST CAN'T" he shouted at me but his tinder hands never change it's protective hold on me "Jimin please let me .... It's overwhelming me ... I can't stop these feelings it's suffocating me and it won't reach him .. I can't see him finding his mate and being happy with someone else ... I sound selfish and it disgust me, I'm nothing to him to feel this way ... You know just now he hugged me and was worried about me and all I wanted is to be his arms more to feel his touch more ... The sparks I felt from it and the butterflies that were playing like crazy in my stomach I want all that ... But I can't I CAN'T" I started crying again holding my face in my hands "then make him yours" I heard jimin saying something so cruel to a wolf with such calmness, I slowly looked at him and his eyes was full of determination "I will help you if you want ... But hearing you say that you will leave me that I can't allow" I was shocked "How can you say that knowing how hard it will be for a wolf to reject his mate or be rejected.. I can't do that to him , maybe that's why I was born as a human from wolf parents ... To not reject my mate for falling in love with another person" he looked a bit down and it hit me, I got closer to him and hugged him again resting my head on his shoulder and whispered in his ears "I'm sorry ... I shouldn't have said any of these things .... I'm sorry" I kissed his cheek then I felt him hugging me back "Promise me you won't leave me alone ..... you know it's close and I will just crush down without you too" I felt awful making him feel this way I'm so selfish "I will never leave you chimmy... ever" by now we were both in tears we looked at each other and sniffled a laugh wiping each other's tears "Man we ugly when we cry" he said still laughing, me as well "I love you chim" I said smiling at him and he smiled too "Me too taetae ".