Ch 10

Taehyung's POV

Um maybe this wasn't the best idea ... to have lunch with everyone that is.
I look at how tense it is between jimin and the both of them and who I mean with the both of them , jungkook and his bestie hoseok, it seems that they know each other- "So I heard from tae that you became friends in the art class ... I wonder why would the quarterback of our school be interested in friending our taehyungie " jimin almost spit fire "well chim I told you that it was a punishment from his dad and that's how we became really good friends" I see jimin role his eyes "Yeah sure .... It's whatever" he said starting to stuff his face with his sandwich but stopped all of the sudden "Oh where is Yoongi!! he is later than usual tae can you call him and I will go buy him his lunch okay" he said hooping to his feet going towards the food area. I got out my phone and called him "Yoongi where are you we already bought our food..... Oh okay jimin already went to buy your lunch so come to our table" I hanged up after he told me he was coming from the library 'that book worm' I look at jungkook and he gave me a small smile "We know jimin and Yoongi because we were in the same classes sometimes through the years even this year too but we never really had much of a chat" I smile at him and nodded in understanding "I'm really sorry though, jimin turns agressive and over protective when it comes to me ... Actually the three of us are like this when it comes to each other so don't take to heart he's a really kind person and sweet if you get to know him" I looked to the both of them with a smile "Yeah I know-" hoseok was saying but jungkook nudged him with his elbow

'well that was weird' I looked around and I found Yoongi coming throw the entrance so I waved at him and he was now coming towards our table untill he noticed that there were more heads than it was supposed to , I really hope he doesn't have the same attitude as jimin, I see Yoongi's eyes narrow as he sat next to me but leaving space for jimin when he returns so I looked at him and was about to talk "Save it tae it's okay ... We can talk later" I knew he was the mature type thank God but when I looked to jungkook and hoseok I found hoseok glaring at Yoongi with so much hate in his eyes ... but why? I look at kookie and he had a sad face for a second while looking at hoseok 'What the hell is going on?' as I was thinking and looking at the three of them jimin came back "Yoongi what took you so long don't tell me you were reading a book and couldn't hear the bell again you book worm" he was nagging like usual and put a tray in front of Yoongi "Here I got you your favorites" he said sitting between me and Yoongi "Thanks chim" Yoongi thanked him and as usual he patted jimin's head "here tae I noticed that you didn't get something to drink so I got you strawberry milk" he handed me the milk "Ah thank you jiminie"

as we were all eating it was suffocating how silent it is but what makes me wonder in how hateful hoseok's eyes towards Yoongi the whole time "So ... You said you share some classes together .. jungkook" I looked at jungkook to help me break the ice between our friends and I guess he got the hint since he nodded his head and his mouth forming an O shape "Oh yeah me and .. jimin share math and social studies.. but I mostly sleep in them so we didn't talk much... Who thought we would have a mutual friend" he smiled to jimin and I could feel jimin narrowing his eyes towards jungkook but a bit playfully "Well yeah but that doesn't make us friends ... yet" he said not hiding his dislike.

I know it won't be easy to convince jimin to treat them well but jimin have a soft spot for me so he will befriend them in no time. We were finishing our meal jimin took yoongi's juice and opened it for him just like everyday cuz yoongi forgets to drink it if jimin didn't remind him so it became a daily habit "Here yoongs" I smiled at them and was about to talk to jungkook but my eyes caught hoseok's tray that was left untouched "uh hoseok you didn't touch your food.... Are you okay?" He still have a sour face but not looking to Yoongi anymore "I just don't have much of appetite today ... Don't worry taehyung" he tried to smile but it was really fake I looked at jungkook and he gave me a small smile as if assuring me and not to worry.