Bite Size .6

My eyes open to a loud sound. Elana was stuck in a cage and looked Ill. I frown and look down, Kilo was watching intensely. I was tired, but just in and out of resting my eyes for moments of almost falling asleep.

Kilo lays infront of me as we cuddle on the couch. The blanket lays comfortably over both of us, even when he turns around to face me.

"How are you feeling?" One hand lays on my chest and I look down at it. He was gentle, soft and made my body tingle.

"I don't know." I mumble, he chuckles and gives me a lazy smile. He looked kinda sexy when he was tired. My eyes widen and I look up to the tv. I did not think that, especially about dumb ass Kilo. "I'd be better if you would leave me alone." I grumble and try to focus on the tv. Elana was in the forest with Stephan. She had just drank blood and was feeling different.

"That's not true, I know it's not. You just can't accept that you could possibly have a friend other that Orchid." He sighs and I pretend to ignore him. "You don't hate me." His hand moves from my chest up to my neck and I close my eyes. His lips drag across my skin, leaving one small kiss on my throat. I inhale deeply and move my hands to his sides.

I wanted to be against it, to not like anything to do with him. I wanted Orchid, I wanted him to be here. I feel a soft rub on my nose and open my eyes. Kilo look at me, his nose softly touching mine.

"You're going to get through this." He whispers, my own eyes tearing up. I had heard it from Orch himself, he wanted to make things work with Kourt. He saw a future with her, and me. As I think about it more, I realize I'm never going to loose Orchid, ever. He may want Kourt in his life, but I would be there too. We didn't have to be lovers, but I loved him, we loved eachother as best friends.

"I know." I smile a little, his eyes looking into mine. I noticed for the first time that Kilo was actually quite handsome. His lazy, sexy smile mixed with his dreamy eyes. He had been with me the whole time I was sad, and he cared.

"I just want you to be happy." He shrugs and looks down.

"Why?" I furrow my brows as I admire him. I've been nothing but mean to him and he still wants to be around me whenever he can. "I don't even like you, you're annoying." I roll my eyes and gasp as he pushes me, crawls on top of me and push his hands on my chest to pin me down.

"Because you say that dumb shit to me. It gets me going, it really does. You think you're some top shot kind of dude who can treat me however you want and actually make me sad by it?" He chuckles and I bite my tongue as I look up at him. It was hot when he argued back.

"If I'm dumb, then how do I know you're into me before you do?" He leans down to me and licks his lips, kissing my neck again. My hands find the dip in his back, holding him close to me as he sucks on my skin. Was he right tho, did he know before I did? Maybe I just didn't want to admit it.

"Whatever."

"That first day we met, you opened your smart mouth. Yeah, you thought you were insulting me. Well you were also checking me out. And even tho you walked away, you couldn't keep your eyes off me when you were in the pool." He stops kissing and puts his nose on mine again.

"You were being stupid, of course I was looking at you." I mumble, taking a deep breath as he moves his lower region on my own. It felt nice to finally get some action, any action from a guy in general. Orchid and I cuddled a lot, but that's the most we ever got. We held hands and sometimes I got to kiss his cheek a few times. This, this was different.

"Then how come you haven't pushed me off of you yet?" His voice lingers and his hands hold either side of my neck. "Why, Beau?"

"I don't know!" I growl up at him and he leans away a little, but grins. This asshole thought he could control me. "Fuck you."

"You're so fucking hot." He breathes and puts his hands on my chest again, looking me up and down. I take a big breath, allowing myself to do the same to him. He indeed was just as handsome as I was thinking.

"So are you." I whisper, watching him blush and his grin turn into a shy smile. He was cute.

"I want to kiss you."

"Of course you do." I hiss and grab at his arms, pulling him down to me. He kisses me and I kiss him back, pulling him closer every second we did. He licks my bottom lip and I roll my eyes back, opening my mouth a little for him to enter. I've never kissed a boy before, other than Orched recently. As surprising as that sounds.

And this, this was so much better. He was kissing me back, his hands all over me. I touch our tongues together before sitting up and pulling him closer on my lap. His arms wrap around me and I lay his back down on the couch, kissing down his neck.

"Beau," he moans out and I nibble on his skin, obsessed with hearing him say my name again.

"Beau I'm sorry!" I hear the front door open and roll off of Kilo. He sits up and looks at me weird. Orchid was standing at the door with Kourt by his side. "Are you okay? Do you hate me? I didn't know you felt that way toward me I'm so sorry." He helps me up and hugs me. My eyes travel to Kilo and he looks shocked.

"We can leave you two alone if you like." Kourt nods for Kilo to go with her and he frowns, walking to the door. But what was I expecting, Kilo even said you can't turn a straight guy gay. Orchid would just comfort me and go back to Kourt.

"No." I step back from Orched and he frowns.

"What's wrong?"

"Youre straight, and that's okay." I look up at him and he smiles a little.

"Even with a girlfriend, B, I'll still always be your bestfriend." He ruffles my hair and I look over at Kourt and Kilo.

"I know, and if I get a boyfriend we will still be friends." I smile back at him and he squeezes my hands.

"Forever," he kisses my head and Kourt giggles, grabbing his arm.

"Yey, so you don't hate us then?" Kourt looks at me with a big smile. Kilo stands beside her awkwardly.

"No, I don't." I take his hand and pull him toward me. He looked a little scared, as if he meant nothing in the presence of Orchid. Once he looks up at me I give him a quick, sweet kiss on the lips. A small gasp comes from Orchid and Kourts direction.

"Score! Double dates!" Kourt giggles, and I guess I might not hate her that much either.

Welcome to the new era of Short, Gay, Stories! Eep, so excited to have so much more room to write!!

If you're new here, my first book has many, many, chapters to read!

A special thanks to all my GREMLINS who have been on this journey with me. I love you all and always read the comments, really.

To those who are new, sit down, relax, pretend you don't see any spelling mistakes and enjoy the ride.

Be careful not to shit the laptop ;)