My Girlfriends BFF .2

I sit with my hands in my lap, watching as Lauren adds Lexi to the app on the phone. She presses start and I watch them look at eachother. Lauren's cheeks turn pink as it lands on Lexi.

"Truth or dare, Lex?" She smiles and hugs her knees into her chest. Lexi shrugs and smiles at her.

"Dare." She looks at me and our eyes finally meet, my heart twisting when she looks away quickly. Did this girl not like me? I always wanted Lauren's friends to be okay with me, especially when she was so fond of them.

"Kiss Lauren." Karo chuckles, "that would be hot."

"Kar," lauren grumbles and Lexi looks between them both.

"What's with boys always watching girls kiss? If Lauren and I have to kiss then you and Clem have to." Lexi smirks over at him and I bite my lip. As if this is what would happen. The girls think Karo is straight, so this should be a punishment, right? But I knew a little more than them.

"Hey!" Lauren giggles and gently pushes Lexi's arm.

"You know it's true, guys are so dumb, always expect us girls to makeout but can't do it themselves."

"Yeah, that's true." Lauren agrees and my eyes widen. Was she actually okay with that? She knew I was bisexual so she know I wouldn't exactly be repulsed by it. "Clem is bi so he can really make Karo hate it." She adds on and giggles with Lexi.

"You're bisexual." Karo looks at me and my heart starts beating faster than normal. I was already panicked and she thinks it's okay to just blurt out that I'm bisexual? I grit my teeth as the two girls get a little closer and start whispering. "Clem."

"What, what do you want?" I glare at him next to me and he frowns a little. If he wasn't already all over me, knowing I'm into guys definitely wouldn't make it easier.

"I won't tell anyone, promise." He whispers and I see sadness on his face. Knowing him, he was into guys too. And I guess he sympathizes with what happened. He doesn't want people to know either.

"It's whatever." I look to the girls again and see Lauren basically on top of Lexi. The girls were making out, and I mean you could see their tongues as they entered one another. Lexis hands on Lauren's back pull her closer. But how come Lauren and I don't kiss like that? Actually, we have only never had small kisses.

"Is it?" He takes my hand and I look back at him. "Come with me." He pulls me out of the room and I shut my eyes hard. I really didn't want the image of Lauren kissing someone else in my brain. "You're crying, Clem, talk to me." He wipes a tear from my cheek and I take a heavy breath.

"She didn't even ask me first." My lip quivers as I talk, maybe I was over reacting.

"If it helps I was kinda hoping you were atleast bi, I mean if you weren't I'd feel really bad for how I was acting." He blushes and my eyes meet his.

"I mean the kissing."

"Oh," he frowns and looks down his hands touch my sides and he rubs small circles. "I'm sorry about that, it was my fault, I told her to invite her over, and to kiss her."

"But she still did it, she could have asked me." I groan.

"You're right, but she didn't."

"I know that." I push his hands away from me.

"So lets get her back." He whispers and steps closer to me. "They said it themselves that we should kiss too, right? And maybe she will regret that."

"Think she will?"

"It's worth a shot." He smiles and kisses my forehead, the soft of his lips make me blush as we walk back into the room with the girls. They were still kissing, probably not bothered that we left at all.

"Okay we're gonna do it now." I clear my throat and the girls tear apart for a moment. I wasn't sure how I felt, maybe getting her back was wrong. A small kiss would do fine, right? Lauren was still looking at Lexi, a twinkle in her eye that I have never gotten from her. I knew in this moment that it probably wasn't just a dare. This Lexi girl must have been more important to Lauren then I originally thought.

"Not just a peck either, make Karo regret his dare, you're bisexual anyway so you won't mind it." Lauren giggles and Lexi puts her arm around her. You know what, Lauren, that's a great idea. Obviously she still didn't process that our secret of me being bisexual was one kept between us. So maybe I would enjoy this getting her back. I was angry.

"Oh no." Karo smirks at me, pretending he wasn't expecting this. I glare at the girls for a moment and lean Karo back on the bed, climbing on him and straddling his waist. The girls giggle and I hear a whistle.

I hope they hated this.