Loké .4

My plan worked, obviously. But the happy go lucky smile from Jake was definitely not transferred over to Seb.

"You're pathetic." He has his arms crossed when I open the door, steps in and holds his hands out. "Give it to me." He looks impatient and annoyed.

"I think I'll keep it for a little longer." A smile forms on my face as he pulls at his hair. He looked stressed and annoyed with me, why was it so fulfilling? "Unless of course you beg me for it."

"Funny of you to even imagine such a thing."

"Guess it's mine then."

"You can come after me, but leave Jake out of this. He doesn't deserve to be treated this way. All he wants is to spread joy." His hands fall and he looks a little upset now. Did he actually care about that kid?

"What's so special about him? Clearly you aren't into him but yet you lead him on and think that's not going to crush his spirit when he finds out?" I take a step toward him and his eyes fall. He was back to the self conscious version of himself and it made my heart sink.

"Look, I know you think you see through me, but him and I have been so close for so long. I can't simply just drop him without hurting him." He looks to me, his eyes seemed softer than when he was defending Jake. He looked hurt, torn even.

"He doesn't need you, he's got that big smile on his face all the time. He will make friends so easily."

"You think so?" He bites his lip, looking at his own hands; they were shaking. "I can't hurt him, I can't. We do everything together, he wants me to go to this little group thing tonight. Some people from his class he hardly knows. He's nervous." His eyes look to me in worry, I frown at him and take his shakey hand in mine, pulling him into my chest and wrapping my arms around him. I wanted him to feel safe.

"Let him go alone, he will make friends if he has the opportunity to talk instead of hide with you." I comb my fingers in his hair and smile at his breath sowing down.

"He would be sad if I didn't go."

"Sometimes we need a little push in order to grow." I pick his legs up and carry him over to my bed, laying his back down and kissing his cheek. I had to control myself now, I shouldn't rush this, or him.

"Loké" he groans under me, my head hiding in his neck. He smelled like cologne, freshly applied cologne. I grin, squeezing the sheets under Him. Control.

"Don't worry," I mumble, keeping my head buried. I wanted him, I needed him to be mine.

"Shit." He jumps under me as another knock comes to my door. "Move, hoe." He pushes me gently and I roll off of him. What did he call me?

"Jake!" He opens the door to the smiling blonde boy. "Sorry, uh." He scurries around the room and finds the book, giving it to him and putting his hands on his shoulders. Jakes face falls but he still holds that smile with his life. "You can do it." I hear Seb whisper, Jake pouting and his posture seeming to sink. He looks over at me and I smile, opening my arms.

The look Seb gave me when Jake ran over to me had almost made me laugh. I give Jake a hug and push him back a little. He needed structure.

"You're in college now dude, you have a contagious smile that anyone would feel comfortable around. I want you to go tonight, by yourself, and keep your head high. Make me proud, I want three peoples names." His eyes find mine and he looks at me with a bit of confusion. He wipes the tears on his eyes and nods, hugging my neck tightly.

"I can do that, three names." He sniffs and takes a deep breath.

"Now go, enjoy yourself too." I wink at him before he walks cheerfully back to Seb, takes his book and says bye before leaving. "He will find someone who can be that for him." I sit at the edge of the bed and watch Seb stand awkwardly by the door.

"How, I don't get it. He's so happy around you."

"He needs direction, he doesn't know what to do." I shrug, a glare making it's way back onto Sebastians face as he walks over to me.

"He does too."

"Shut up," I scold, taking his hand and pulling him onto my lap. To my relief, he's quiet. "I made him happy, that's what you wanted. A clear example of why you shouldn't be top." I smirk, his face turning more pale than it was. "Relax, I'm not going to do anything." My hand finds his cheek and he looks at me. I wanted to kiss him so badly, but I knew it would be worth the wait.

"Thank you, for helping him. If you're so good for him why don't you date him then?" His hands fall into his lap and I smile. Seeing the submissive side of Seb was always rewarding after he tries to take control.

"Once I have my eye on something I don't stop until it's mine." I hold his legs when he shuffles in my lap, his cheeks pink again and his eyes watching my hands.
"If it was you, that I had to kiss at that party."

"No." He pouts and covers his face.

"You wouldn't want me to?" I run my hand up and down his arm gently. He was also confused, but also so damn adorable.

"You're not," he takes a big breath and looks at me with his hands lowered again, correcting himself. "You don't own me you know."

"I never said I did." I calmly reply, watching him get flustered. I knew he enjoyed being around me and that gave me more of a thrill than anything.

"Well, then okay" he shrugs and looks away. "Maybe we would have kissed."

"We would have?"

"Stop that, making me stressed and over thinking everything." He pokes my nose and I grab his hand, pulling him closer than he was. His arms wrap around my neck and I twist to pin him to the bed for the second time tonight. "Loké."